• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

Finished for now. Needed a quick touch up and a new scope and RRS plate turned up. Hopefully the opportunity to shoot soon actually bloody presents itself.

7EAB6104-FA0D-43CD-B561-8E05B46C4E96.jpeg

Are the AI AT thumbhole skins out of production now? I don't see them for sale anywhere anymore.

what size spuhr mounts are you useing for you ax rifles?

The 4002, 4302, 4602 are 1.5" height and with mil/moa additive (if any) will clear the extended rail with a 56mm objective. I've had no issues getting a 100 yard zero with the 4602 on top of the factory 20 moa rail with my Atacr's.

The 4002, 4302, 4602 are 1.5" height and with mil/moa additive (if any) will clear the extended rail with a 56mm objective. I've had no issues getting a 100 yard zero with the 4602 on top of the factory 20 moa rail with my Atacr's.

Thank you

I see Mile high has an upgrade kit in Black but I didn't see the entire skin set. You might call them.

Thumb Hole

Darn, looks like it's sold out again by the time I read your message. I'll have to call them and see.

I love my AXMC, but I'm thinking about dressing up an old Remington 700 (i know, i know) with an AT stock + thumbhole skin to get a set going :)

I get it but some company's are deadly serious about the use of the trademark etc. and as you can see we we're fooled into thinking that was an AI barrel. I'll bet the stinky stuff hit's the fan before it's over.......

Reactions: R.Walters
I get it but some company's are deadly serious about the use of the trademark etc. and as you can see we we're fooled into thinking that was an AI barrel. I'll bet the stinky stuff hit's the fan before it's over.......
Yeah I agree. I don’t know why they didn’t just use their own company logo instead of the AI logo. I don’t think even EuroOptic barrels have the AI logo, only the WinTac barrels.

I’ve got something cool in the works for you AT owners. It doesn’t extend past the front of the forend, but that’s on purpose because of the RRS/Arca spigot mount I have which is a better solution to getting the bipod farther out.

It does, however, extend all the way to the magwell with no “gap,” and it also facilities a 14oz internal steel weight.

View attachment 7096831
How much and where can I get one?

Thanks. Just to be clear the barrel is not OEM AI .It's Benchmark barrel from Straight Jacket Armory. It's their VCC contour.

Yes, to be perfectly clear this is an unauthorized use of the trademarked AI logo and we are very serious about it.

Not a great way to meet new people, but I will be introducing myself to Straight Jacket Armory tomorrow.

-Scott Seigmund
Vice President
Accuracy International of North America, Inc
540-368-3108

Yes, to be perfectly clear this is an unauthorized use of the trademarked AI logo and we are very serious about it.

Not a great way to meet new people, but I will be introducing myself to Straight Jacket Armory tomorrow.

-Scott Seigmund
Vice President
Accuracy International of North America, Inc
540-368-3108
tenor (5).gif

No...I figured that there were enough people here who have cerakoted the RRS Tripod plate from black to PBE

Mine is rattle canned close to pb..but I asked them about having mine redone at some point and they said np

Reactions: Nik H
That DE color really looks good. Too bad it's not quite as cool as ES! And, probably not as accurate. 😉

Reactions: kujuak
Quick question. Need some insight from you guys. Have any of you seen an AE MK III built all the way into 2018? With the AT coming out in 2014 did they continue to make the AE’s until the actions dried up? Am just curious. My buddy is picking up that AE and I found it odd the serial number started with an 18. Ive just never seen an AE that new.
FD53D8CF-104C-4495-B72A-B85ED95CB2E2.png
E5C3C839-9304-4C44-8ECE-498FB912C7F2.png

The 5 digit serial number there on that rifle that starts with the 18 is not the same as the newer guns that indicate a year. For example... my 2018 AT serial goes as follows.. 18 AT 55555 or whatever mix of numbers. My 17 AXMC is 17 AX 55555.

Last edited:
The 5 digit serial number there on that rifle that starts with the 18 is not the same as the newer guns that indicate a year. For example... my 2018 AT serial goes as follows.. 18 55555 or whatever mix of numbers. My 17 AXMC is 17 55555.
Yes, I appreciate the help and I understand that part. I’ve just never seen an AE made in 2018. With the AT out for 6 years now I was surprised to see one that new and was just curious if anyone else had seen one like this.

I guess I wasn't clear enough. The 18 in your 5 digit serial does not mean its an 18 rifle. If you had a 9 digit serial with an 18 and then AT or AX before the 5 digits then its a different story.

If I went just by the 5 digit numbers with your thinking I would have a few rifles made in 1926, or 2026 and rifles from 1929 or 2029. So as you can see, that makes no sense.

Call up AINA with the serial and ask for the year.
20200427_095511.jpg
20200427_095549.jpg

Last edited:
I guess I wasn't clear enough. The 18 in your 5 digit serial does not mean its an 18 rifle. If you had a 9 digit serial with an 18 and then AT or AX before the 5 digits then its a different story.

If I went just by the 5 digit numbers with your thinking I would have a few rifles made in 1926, or 2026 and rifles from 1929 or 2029. So as you can see, that makes no sense.

Call up AINA with the serial and ask for the year.View attachment 7309931View attachment 7309932

Shamelessly flaunting that chassis again :rolleyes: ;)

Call up AINA with the serial and ask for the year.View attachment 7309931View attachment 7309932
Ah, I got it! Thanks, I will let my buddy know.

For those of you that own an AT with a Spuhr Mount what height are you using?

Guess it depends what base you have. For me, with the low 20moa base I need the 1.35 height and or 1.5 height spuhr.

If your using the tall base then 1.18 or 1.35. Puts you about the same as above as the tall base is .2 taller.

Can't say what you need if you were using the NV bridge and a clip on, as I don't have one.

I couldn't get the 1.18 to work for me and the low base. Needed to be at least the 1.35 for me.

The pic with the Schmidt is a 4002 1.5 height. The ZP5 below that is with a 4006, 1.35.

Nice! I appreciate it . I haven't bought the rifle yet so I am just in the planing stages but I actually have a zp5 that I will be using. So that helps a ton, you have basicly built what I want.

Reactions: MOUNTIC