• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

@samb300 dont forget this one.
A93C4D24-44E4-4D87-BB9D-650B50732EE5.jpeg

This followed me home yesterday, can’t wait to go zero it in. I got it with a 6.5cm barrel. I plan to pick up a 308 as well. Also need a couple of extra mags.
View attachment 7325755
Gotta love the AX Bike, did the ZCO follow you home as well or was it already waiting, they sure look great together.

Gotta love the AX Bike, did the ZCO follow you home as well or was it already waiting, they sure look great together.

Thanks! The ZCO also followed me home as well. A TBAC bipod also managed to attach itself to the AX on the way out of the shop. I was originally planning on putting a Kahles 525 on it, but after peeking through the ZCO and the Kahles back to back I had to have the ZCO, though they are both super nice optics. The 36mm tube also looks great on the chunky AI to my eyes as well.

Thanks! The ZCO also followed me home as well. A TBAC bipod also managed to attach itself to the AX on the way out of the shop. I was originally planning on putting a Kahles 525 on it, but after peeking through the ZCO and the Kahles back to back I had to have the ZCO, though they are both super nice optics. The 36mm tube also looks great on the chunky AI to my eyes as well.
You’re going to give your AX body confidence issues if you keep calling it chunky 😂

nice looking elite sand !! I just picked mine up as well.

Thanks! I do love that Elite Sand color. Luckily Mile High had all the colors in stock so I was able to compare them and pick my favorite. I went in thinking I wanted Sage Green, but in person the Elite Sand was irresistible.

Reactions: kocustoms
Thanks! I do love that Elite Sand color. Luckily Mile High had all the colors in stock so I was able to compare them and pick my favorite. I went in thinking I wanted Sage Green, but in person the Elite Sand was irresistible.
I couldn't agree more. I bought mine with only seeing pics from @Iamero and couldn't be happier with it. In person the color is awesome. kinda green, kinda tan, kinda grey depends on the lighting..

You made the right choice with the ZCO over the Kahles IMO. Mile High must have been very happy with you :LOL: but doubtful your wallet was 🤑 I'm a newb to AI, but maybe should setup a Colorado AI shoot this summer, I know several in Colorado but I'm sure there's a bunch. Kind of like the Corvette clubs that get out and drive around, the AI club gets out and shoots around ;)

You made the right choice with the ZCO over the Kahles IMO. Mile High must have been very happy with you :LOL: but doubtful your wallet was 🤑 I'm a newb to AI, but maybe should setup a Colorado AI shoot this summer, I know several in Colorado but I'm sure there's a bunch. Kind of like the Corvette clubs that get out and drive around, the AI club gets out and shoots around ;)

I would be down if it's in the springs!

The trick is finding a place that is willing to allow a bunch of guys and gals to shoot...

Don't they have a club range down there? I left when I got out of the army in 2013 and haven't been back

Thanks, yes I think MH's pleasure and my wallet's are inversely proportional! I'd love to setup an AI shoot in Colorado. I'm sure we could find a spot for it. Maybe MH could sponsor it by hooking us up with range access. I know two other AI shooters in the Denver area.

Reactions: Glassaholic
I'll give you $10k for that rig (with the TT)... :LOL: oh wait, I've already spent all my money, plus you probably have more than that in it. Sweet rig and nice shooting! I'm guessing you like that gain twist barrel, keep debating whether it is worth it myself. @jwknutson17 loves his AI 300 PRC, if I went LA that's probably what I'd look at, but wish Hornady would come out with a 7mm PRC based on the 300 case.

I'll give you $10k for that rig (with the TT)... :LOL: oh wait, I've already spent all my money, plus you probably have more than that in it. Sweet rig and nice shooting! I'm guessing you like that gain twist barrel, keep debating whether it is worth it myself. @jwknutson17 loves his AI 300 PRC, if I went LA that's probably what I'd look at, but wish Hornady would come out with a 7mm PRC based on the 300 case.

ha. Bit more than 10k
im really liking the LHGT so far, will know more after June.
You could probably neck down a 300prc to 7prc and have someone make the wildcat

Reactions: MarinePMI
ha. Bit more than 10k
im really liking the LHGT so far, will know more after June.
You could probably neck down a 300prc to 7prc and have someone make the wildcat
You don't by chance need a kidney do you :ROFLMAO: (no offense to anyone who needs a kidney... :eek:)

Omg. Why do I miss all the fun? That Tacops fella seems like a joy to fuck with. As much of AI fan boys we may be, I've never felt like any of us would suck Dave Walls dick but I'm pretty positive home boy would make Mike Rescigno see God with the knob slobbin hed give em with conviction. Literally never saw a post of his that didnt involve his TacOps rifle. I get it, they're great rifles, but jeez, pull it out of your ass and wipe the doodoo off please. Smh
New podcast material. I’d buy Dave Walls a pint though...

Reactions: BLKWLFK9
@wjm308 You might limit yourself with certain bullets in the 7SAUM having to stay with 2.95" COAL to use with AW mags.

A 6.5PRC would be a better option if you can run it in an AT.

But why run a magnum cartridge in a short action when you already have a hunting rifle in 7SAUM?

Reactions: trophyhunter
My exact setup! Works awesome

Exact? Very cool. I'm finding the high rings, adjustable buttpad and pushing the cheekrest over has much improved the prone shooting position. It's just plain easier to get square behind the rifle.

How you ever considered the AX stock? I've thought of it, but the price is holding me back. Besides, this thing firs me so well now, kind of hate to mess with it.

@wjm308 You might limit yourself with certain bullets in the 7SAUM having to stay with 2.95" COAL to use with AW mags.

A 6.5PRC would be a better option if you can run it in an AT.

But why run a magnum cartridge in a short action when you already have a hunting rifle in 7SAUM?
So I can shoot 180’s out to 1.5 miles, better against the wind than the lighter 6.5’s, love short mags in short actions. And maybe a little of - just to see if I can. I’m still on the fence.