• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

Exact? Very cool. I'm finding the high rings, adjustable buttpad and pushing the cheekrest over has much improved the prone shooting position. It's just plain easier to get square behind the rifle.

How you ever considered the AX stock? I've thought of it, but the price is holding me back. Besides, this thing firs me so well now, kind of hate to mess with it.

Pretty much exact other then the bipod

AT with M24 Gradous Barrel.jpg

The high rings and moving the cheekpad slightly to the left allowed me to get square for the first time. It has really improved how comfortable the prone position is for me.

I also adjusted my LOP down to 12.5" to get the 90 degree trigger finger dialed in.

My AXMC has the other stock. It really makes adjustments on the fly super easy compared to the AT but I have never thought about changing out the AT. I don't think it is worth the money. The only thing I find that I need to change on the fly if shooting from positions other than prone is the cheekpiece. So I added the thumbwheel screws for changing the height of the cheekpiece on the AT. The adjustable butt plate is something I never touch once I set it so a quick change there is not important.

Any pics out yet? Found it.

Last edited:
Glad the matches are starting up again! First time shooting a match with a suppressor, wouldn't do it all the time but a good change in the routine. I need one for my AR now! Also first match with the flat trigger and I like it alot better then the fatty factory blade. And this is going to be the perfect rifle once @samb300 chassis gets here!

IMG_20200513_141134_071.jpg

Opps... not paying attention.. I got 300 Norma Mag in DE, sorry. They got a bunch in on Thursday, perhaps the 300 Win Mag as well.

Thank you kind sir! I will call and check in.

Opps... not paying attention.. I got 300 Norma Mag in DE, sorry. They got a bunch in on Thursday, perhaps the 300 Win Mag as well.
No problem. Just called and they said no 300wm yet. Maybe next week hopefully.

@Huskydriver dialing in second turn elevation on that plate rack at 30 feet...

View attachment 7328090

Wait your telling me there is such a thing as too much dope?

Humble pie when you still took home a good placement!?

It's all bout dat learning....trying to get on your and @NoLegs24 level one day!

Pimpin ain’t easy....

The Dali Lama told me on my 4th trip to Tibet and Nepal and I quote "As long as you surround yourself with great people, have an awesome time while on the journey and shoot an AI.... the game no longer matters and you have truly mastered pimpin...."

Wait your telling me there is such a thing as too much dope?

It's all bout dat learning....trying to get on your and @NoLegs24 level one day!

The Dali Lama told me on my 4th trip to Tibet and Nepal and I quote "As long as you surround yourself with great people, have an awesome time while on the journey and shoot an AI.... the game no longer matters and you have truly mastered pimpin...."

Well I can't wait to surround myself with other like minded AI Pimps at the next one and learn the way of the Masters!

My trip to EuroOptic was a success... I even got the booty into the basement without the wife seeing :)

I'll get some pics soon as she goes to sleep, I told here I was out working today.. she has no idea :)

Here's some pics with optic mounted... AXSR 300NM FDE

This Dark Earth is a bit on the chalky side, unlike the ASR Kit which is like a Elite DE (Shinny). Wiped it down with a silicon cloth and then a dry t-shirt. Think it looks better that way.

A20I0576.JPG

A20I0578.JPG

A20I0574.JPG

A20I0572.JPG

A20I0569.JPG