• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

There is a hat on eBay for 150GBP + shipping!
I saw that myself but I am not that desperate.

Everyone talks about how HK never listens to their customers but AI takes the cake. They need to buy a vowel OR not go after people for producing a fucking hat. I love their equipment but their CS leaves a lot to be desired

Last edited:
I saw that myself but I aim not that desperate.

Everyone talks about how HK never listens to their customers but AI takes the cake. They need to buy a vowel OR not go after people for producing a fucking hat. I love their equipment but their CS leaves a lot to be desired
True, but we aren’t their target demographic man. They let their distributors handle the CS side, which makes sense when you take a step back and see it from their side. Gov contracts are best ways to make it rain.

True, but we aren’t their target demographic man. They let their distributors handle the CS side, which makes sense when you take a step back and see it from their side. Gov contracts are best ways to make it rain.
Maybe not but when they don't win a solicitation, who do they rely on to get a return on their investment? It isn't like we are asking for a new type of rifle. All we want is a few lousy hats and shirts AND we are willing to pay for them. They can outsource the whole deal and just capture the net proceeds.

Maybe not but when they don't win a solicitation, who do they rely on to get a return on their investment? It isn't like we are asking for a new type of rifle. All we want is a few lousy hats and shirts AND we are willing to pay for them. They can outsource the whole deal and just capture the net proceeds.
What he said ^

You spend thousands of dollars on a product because you are proud AND it is also advertising!! In the grand scheme of things...especially an international company, this should be a no brainer.

I guess I’m advertising for them with my profile pic on SH 🙄

What he said ^

You spend thousands of dollars on a product because you are proud AND it is also advertising!! In the grand scheme of things...especially an international company, this should be a no brainer.

You guys are right and I agree, I’m just trying to look at it from the other side. It’s also AI, they kind of don’t need merch advertising at this point. That said, everyone loves swag from the brands they spend money on, especially when it’s more of a rarity. Even if they had a closed order system, where you’d have to submit proof of ownership in order to make one merch purchase per year, it would be cool to see.

Took the AT out for some long overdue action tonight!
IMG_20200819_170452094_HDR.jpg

IMG_20200819_171450375_HDR.jpg

Man I love these short factory barrels. They shoot! This is with factory 168 GMM.

Speaking of triggers, my ASR got a little adjustment today. I will say that while the flat is cool It isn’t as wide as the factory trigger shoe and I will miss the grip of those ridges. But I’m a flat trigger shoe kind of guy. This breaks right at 90 degrees now. Gonna give it a go and send it to one you all If it doesn’t work out for me.

00EF6125-222C-44D9-8E74-844968317A40.jpeg

B6D715C7-14B1-403C-9663-633B256DE60C.jpeg

Last edited:
Does anyone have a pic of an AT with the RRS BAI-AT2 plate installed? I just picked up an ‘17 AT and I’m considering this option but I wanted to get an idea of how it looks before ordering

Does anyone have a pic of an AT with the RRS BAI-AT2 plate installed? I just picked up an ‘17 AT and I’m considering this option but I wanted to get an idea of how it looks before ordering
If you google it and then click images, most of the results are from this thread. Might be an easier way to quickly get pics from a bunch of angles. That’s how I’ve been image-searching this thread lol. I also think there was some discussion a while back about an option that doesn’t leave the slight gap between the mag well and the rail, but I forgot who makes it.

Reactions: jab00
If you google it and then click images, most of the results are from this thread. Might be an easier way to quickly get pics from a bunch of angles. That’s how I’ve been image-searching this thread lol. I also think there was some discussion a while back about an option that doesn’t leave the slight gap between the mag well and the rail, but I forgot who makes it.

Thanks - I should’ve leveraged the search function a little better but I was caffeine deficient when I logged in first thing thismorning. I found this older post which actually seems to answer all of my questions.

Reactions: M8541Reaper
Reactions: Huskydriver
Has anyone tried to adjust the trigger on their ASR/AXSR?

Do you need to remove the action to get access to the trigger for adjustment/maintenance?

Shot this 2003 AE today with my son. Probably been 10 years since shooting it. Swarovski 12x Scope, Barrett labeled. Took a AXSA in 6.5 Creedmoor too.

Sand pit 200 yards, nice weather a bit windy.

20200821_154853.jpg

20200821_154858.jpg

20200821_154907.jpg

Scope was off to the right a tad :)
20200821_184700.jpg

20200821_154311.jpg

20200821_154323.jpg

Thanks, it's not easy.. always looking at his phone texting/snap chatting/etc...
Sometimes even the 'are we done yet' :)

bullet im glad you and your son get the time to do that together regularly. i look forward to mine getting older and doing the same (so long as he's interested)

How do you torque on muzzle devices with your AI? I can think of 3 options and not sure which is best:
1) With barrel installed hand tight and quickloc already tightened to spec, torque down the muzzle device
2) With barrel installed hand tight and quickloc already tightened to spec, first loosen the quickloc, then torque muzzle device down, then loosen barrel, then hand tight barrel, then quickloc to spec
3) take the barrel off and stick it in a barrel vice, torque muzzle device

P.S. Wondering if this process would be similar for LMT, IWI X95, MRAD, etc (other quick-change platforms)?

How do you torque on muzzle devices with your AI? I can think of 3 options and not sure which is best:
1) With barrel installed hand tight and quickloc already tightened to spec, torque down the muzzle device
2) With barrel installed hand tight and quickloc already tightened to spec, first loosen the quickloc, then torque muzzle device down, then loosen barrel, then hand tight barrel, then quickloc to spec

P.S. Wondering if this process would be similar for LMT, IWI X95, MRAD, etc (other quick-change platforms)?
I have done #1 on all my AI barrels

I have a barrel vise so it's just easy to do it there when I pull the brake off when I clean the barrel

Whatever you do, cover it with a can and don't be a douche.

You mean you’re not supposed to shoot standing from a tripod at a crowded public range while slinging 308’s through my A419 Hellfire? Asking for a friend. ...and I’m the friend.
I don't shoot on public ranges so I don't care what you do there but from what I have seen, it seems like anything goes at those places.

Reactions: M8541Reaper
I don't shoot on public ranges so I don't care what you do there but from what I have seen, it seems like anything goes at those places.
That's why I say fuck it and just do it. Sure, it is a dick move, but so is having to deal with amateurs that are constantly flagging me and playing with their kitchen-built bullshit during a cold range while I'm downrange putting up a new target. I try to be considerate and take the lane on the very end of the range and away from others, but we all know damn well they flock to ya despite all of the other lanes being available. Once I get tired of their BS, I go from prone or sitting/kneeling to standing and keep with it until the neighboring benches clear out. Usually within one iteration of a hot/cold range.
Side Note: Going prone on a public range should be one of the boxes on a suicidal red flag checklist :LOL:
#LeavesCanAtHomeOnPurpose
#PlusMyCanIsAPieceOfShitAACSDN51TSoTheresZeroPointInBringingItForBoltWork
#ImAlreadyDeafSoFuckEveryoneElse
#InTheLandOfTheHearingAbledTheDeafManWithTheBrakeIsKing
#ImJealousOfYouBeingAbleToShootOnPrivateLand

Out on the 1k yard range again this morn. Feel so blessed to have access to this as a member. This is the 3rd time in 7 days, lol.

Thanks to @NFAJohn for letting me run his can on my AX. So cool to shoot suppressed for the first time. Escaping Southern California has me so excited for the privileges afforded to me here in Texas. Privileges I’ve never known until now.

Another beautiful day at the range.

C271732C-5992-4052-9B89-3DB9EB9A1D0C.jpeg

Last edited:
Out on the 1k yard range again this morn. Feel so blessed to have access to this as a member. This is the 3rd time in 7 days, lol.

Thanks to @NFAJohn for letting me run his can on my AX. So cool to shoot suppresses for the first time. Escaping Southern California has me so excited for the privileges afforded to me here in Texas. Privileges I’ve never known until now.

Another beautiful day at the range.

View attachment 7406033
They're not privileges, they're rights.

Took out this oldie that hasn't been shot in over 10 years. Cleaned it, and shot 5. Then let my son have at it. This was George Gardner's AW that I picked up from him in 2007. Also took out the AXSA ES 6.5 Creedmoor, it's starting to hit it's sweet spot now with about 125 rounds down the pipe.

20200824_153517.jpg

20200824_153524.jpg

20200824_153542.jpg

20200824_171532.jpg

20200824_160926.jpg

20200824_160932.jpg

20200824_160955.jpg

Amazing accuracy for Hornady Factory 140 Grain American Gunner, less then 1/2 MOA!

20200824_171610.jpg