• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

Yesterday's yoga session

VideoCapture_20200825-132956.jpg

I hope I'm not in the wrong place with asking this question;

I'm considering ordering an AI AXMC MK3 (almost identical to the AXSR) with 3 barrels (300 Norma, 308 and 6.5CR). Now for some I have the choice between "BARREL, AXMC 26" PLAIN THREADED FOR MUZZLE BRAKE, 6.5 CR, HEAVY PROFILE, QR" or "BARREL, AXMC 26" PLAIN THREADED FOR MUZZLE BRAKE, 6.5 CR, REDUCED WEIGHT PROFILE, QR" Does anyone understand the difference between these 2 (beside the obvious weight difference....)

I'm considering ordering an AI AXMC MK3 (almost identical to the AXSR) with 3 barrels (300 Norma, 308 and 6.5CR). Now for some I have the choice between "BARREL, AXMC 26" PLAIN THREADED FOR MUZZLE BRAKE, 6.5 CR, HEAVY PROFILE, QR" or "BARREL, AXMC 26" PLAIN THREADED FOR MUZZLE BRAKE, 6.5 CR, REDUCED WEIGHT PROFILE, QR" Does anyone understand the difference between these 2 (beside the obvious weight difference....)
Besides the weight difference I think the are the same both quick release, I would want to know the threading, whether it is M18x1.5 or 3/4x24. Enjoy your new rig.

Are you in Canada? I’m waiting for the AX MK3 as well. Curious if you had any info on when they may be available.

Are you in Canada? I’m waiting for the AX MK3 as well. Curious if you had any info on when they may be available.

Hi, No I'm in The Netherlands. I would order from Sportingservices in the UK and they are telling me delivery would be Jan/Feb 2021 which might seem crazy to you guys but is quite normal here in Europe.

Was trying to think of ways to not make the grip look like shit due to my hand taking off the cerakote. Decided to dick around with the wrap I put on my ZCO and hot damn does it feel much better to my hand than the bare plastic. I plan to get some outdoor, "in the wild" pics this weekend at the range :D
20200827_120323.jpg

Was trying to think of ways to not make the grip look like shit due to my hand taking off the cerakote. Decided to dick around with the wrap I put on my ZCO and hot damn does it feel much better to my hand than the bare plastic. I plan to get some outdoor, "in the wild" pics this weekend at the range :DView attachment 7409213

You're going to hate it once that wrap gets sticky..... especially if its warm outside.

Reactions: kocustoms
I went back to the factory trigger after about 600 rounds. I like it a lot better
That's probably what I'm going to do, the issue I'm having is with the sear "resetting". It looks like it's a common issue with the trigger, just sad that it was shooting and working so well.

That's probably what I'm going to do, the issue I'm having is with the sear "resetting". It looks like it's a common issue with the trigger, just sad that it was shooting and working so well.
I have two AIs and shooting different triggers made it complicated. I wanted consistency so my only choice was to buy another comp or going back to the factory trigger. I really prefer the factory trigger

Shot 300 NM and 6CM today. 215 Bergers at 2950 and 105 Bergers at 3100. 650 yards winds 15-25. Super windy today.

Attachments

• B1F33A7D-0F6D-47CE-BFAA-FF69F7960E0F.jpeg
    B1F33A7D-0F6D-47CE-BFAA-FF69F7960E0F.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 121
  • 5F38BDED-2BCA-4C89-A88C-EFBB9FF87F5C.jpeg
    5F38BDED-2BCA-4C89-A88C-EFBB9FF87F5C.jpeg
    879.1 KB · Views: 135
  • 9EA43FA5-328F-4ABB-9D92-1DBF7D7455DC.jpeg
    9EA43FA5-328F-4ABB-9D92-1DBF7D7455DC.jpeg
    480.9 KB · Views: 114
Shot 300 NM and 6CM today. 215 Bergers at 2950 and 105 Bergers at 3100. 650 yards winds 15-25. Super windy today.
Was going to ask if Hoptic has released the cheek pad for the AXSR, but it looks appears you’ve mated 2 together. Looks really good.

Was going to ask if Hoptic has released the cheek pad for the AXSR, but it looks appears you’ve mated 2 together. Looks really good.
Yeah I took two spares (they always send two) that I had an fitted them together. I did contact Matt @ hoptic and he said he would have them sept/oct time frame.

Reactions: HillBilly n TX
View attachment 7412430
Did a quick scope shuffle (this one lives on all black rifle)... 100% sunlight.
Thanks man for the picture! I ended up getting the ral8000 S&B for my impact in a sage green ax chassis and love it. It’s unique lol one day I’ll have a legit ax instead of the poor version. Part of me says get a AT with the thumbhole skins and run a 6BR in that but who knows.
475E5FA6-9822-43EF-9568-6DF83469906A.jpeg