• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

Well I finally bit the bullet and bought an AX308 from Mike @ Mile High. Dudes a rockstar for sure! Gonna be ordering up a 6mm Creedmoor barrel in a week or so, but got her out today to get it zeroed in. So excited to get more rounds downrange with it soon.
Hey WtxShooter,

Is that an SP 4001? Its nice to see more 42mm ATACRs in the party!

4E20C74C-9E48-4BDB-9BE3-E4EB7F417C4B.jpeg

Roughly how many lbs are you guys dropping when you switch to Proof CF barrels? My AT is a pig in it's current configuration.

Roughly how many lbs are you guys dropping when you switch to Proof CF barrels? My AT is a pig in it's current configuration.

I think maybe 1-2lbs? Not sure.

A guy on the AI FB group had his AT folder with an atlas bipod 16” 308 proof Surefire muzzle NF 4-16x42 ATACR in a spuhr right at 15lbs he said. Hope that can give you an idea on reference.

Reactions: OzzyO20
A 16" 308 proof weighs right at 2# or so. What does your steel tube weigh? Then you will know.

Roughly 2 lbs on a AXMC, probably a little bit more on a regular AX with the smaller tenon.

Reactions: OzzyO20
Is anyone selling an AXMC? I am thinking about picking one up and selling most of my rifles. I have an AT now, but would like to step up to an MC.

Current and favorite configuration so far. 26" 6XC w/ PVA jet blast, and just added the Sawtooth Rifles Arca plate and RRS clamp! Ran like a scalded dog last match and helped me record my best finish to date!

View attachment 6909687

What mount is that? I see you have a Kahles, how is it working for you? I love mine but around here they don't get much love.

My AX is going on a road trip with me to Utah

Does that seat provide enough friction to hold it in place from the top? I would hate to slam on the old stop pedal and that bad boy meet turret first with the frame. A piece of $30 foam and electric knife would give me piece of mind...That's pretty tits though, I may have to clean out all the dead hooker bits in mine and make a piece of foam for it.

Does that seat provide enough friction to hold it in place from the top? I would hate to slam on the old stop pedal and that bad boy meet turret first with the frame. A piece of $30 foam and electric knife would give me piece of mind...That's pretty tits though, I may have to clean out all the dead hooker bits in mine and make a piece of foam for it.
LOL , Hooker bits, and for protection the box is plastic and the bottom of the seat is covered. I did put a cable lock thru the action and wrapped her up for protection.

I tried the search function but no luck. What Spuhr mount for Tangent Theta TT52P on my soon to be delivered AI/AX ( 308 & 6,5 Creedmoor)? Shooting mostly under 1,000yds for now. Thanks!

I tried the search function but no luck. What Spuhr mount for Tangent Theta TT52P on my soon to be delivered AI/AX ( 308 & 6,5 Creedmoor)? Shooting mostly under 1,000yds for now. Thanks!

4602 would be my best guess, but I am sure others will shime in and offer more views on this.

Reactions: kujuak

Call mile high man, I call with a questions like this and they give an instant answer.

I run a 4006 0n my AIAX.
Sufficient height to clear a 56mm objective (so far I've run an S&B PMII, Razor Gen II , and currently a Minox ZP5) plus a lens cap.
With the 0 MOA cant in the mount and the 20 MOA rail on the AX I get around 22 mil elevation travel available with any of the scopes I've run.
With the 30 MOA rail of the AXMC you should have almost 3 mil more travel available.

I run a 4006 0n my AIAX.
Sufficient height to clear a 56mm objective (so far I've run an S&B PMII, Razor Gen II , and currently a Minox ZP5) plus a lens cap.
With the 0 MOA cant in the mount and the 20 MOA rail on the AX I get around 22 mil elevation travel available with any of the scopes I've run.
With the 30 MOA rail of the AXMC you should have almost 3 mil more travel available.

How much space did you have between the 56mm objective on the PM2 and the rail with the PMII on the 4006 mount? I’m trying to decide between this mount and the slightly higher 38mm high one for my AXMC when it arrives. Thanks.

How much space did you have between the 56mm objective on the PM2 and the rail with the PMII on the 4006 mount? I’m trying to decide between this mount and the slightly higher 38mm high one for my AXMC when it arrives. Thanks.
Enough to fit a Tenebraex scope cap on the Minox ZP5 or a Butler Creek on the S&B PMII.
I run the cheek piece one click up from bottomed out, so there should be plenty of adjustment to go with a 3mm higher mount if you want to go that route.

Reactions: jim996