• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

Dark earth is acceptable, I respect the choice good sir lol

• Haha
Reactions: BuLLet
@pfl338 He's making all sorts of 3d printed stuff.. I think he even made thread protectors
Sell them in sets of 3.
IMG_4894.JPG

Sorry Krob95, I've strayed from the master race some.. with the dark earth on the way...

But, at least my ES is going to get a new brother.. :)

View attachment 7624377

If you are curious what that sucker will do past 200 yards, I'm your huckleberry.

AX50s be like:

1620909947976.png

Last edited:
Finally posting my AT with AX conversion...
  • AT 6.5cm
  • 24inch Barrel
  • Kahles K624i SKMR3 LSW
  • Spuhr SP-4001
  • 20MOA High Action Rail
  • Hawkins Precision brake
  • RRS BAI-AT2 Rail
  • Atlas BT10 w/spigot
The conversion changes the look quite a bit. Not better or Worse. Just makes the rifle look built for a different purpose (tactical?). A little more modern? I like the stock look a lot, but mine wasnt a folder.

I also wasn't keen on getting pale brown AX conversion since the colors don't match at all in my view.

Handloads at 100 yards pic. I dont know the MOA of the group... but i know the SD of 6 is pretty dang sweet!

SquarePic_20210513_13464541.jpg
SquarePic_20210513_13453794.jpg

Screenshot_20210713-224006_Gallery.jpg

Attachments

• 20210513_133947.jpg
    20210513_133947.jpg
    426.1 KB · Views: 75
  • 20210513_134213.jpg
    20210513_134213.jpg
    395.5 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
So, am I just shipping you the rifle.. Or are you providing the plane ticket for myself and the AX50?

I have a better bipod on my AX50 then that body builder with the baby legs tied to his upper muscles half!

Probably needs to do a little leg work.

If you are curious what that sucker will do past 200 yards, I'm your huckleberry.

AX50s be like:

View attachment 7624529

Finally picked up my first AI today. Nice well used green AT from Mile High. Sadly I can't find my 30mm rings so I can't mount my $250 SWFA 10x :(

AIAT.NFx24.jpg

Already have a new barrel ordered, the NF 4-16x42 is coming off my DT for this, and a new bipod mount will be coming after vacation so I can run my Atlas instead of the Harris.

No target pics, not even a rifle pic!

What's the world coming to....

Congrats and Good luck with it :)

Finally picked up my first AI today. Nice well used green AT from Mile High. Sadly I can't find my 30mm rings so I can't mount my $250 SWFA 10x :(

• Love
Reactions: SRPowah

View attachment 7624920

Already have a new barrel ordered, the NF 4-16x42 is coming off my DT for this, and a new bipod mount will be coming after vacation so I can run my Atlas instead of the Harris.

Ah so you bought this one

I was worried I was going to end up with a bidding war with a fellow hide member after someone commented about it on your WTB ad.

Meh thought about it but I got time to find another 🤣 great price though

Reactions: SRPowah
Last edited:
What are you guys using for cases? I'm picking up an AXSR soon but I don't see really anyone selling pre-cut foam for pelican cases. Any one have any recommendations for cases?

Finally got around to getting the secret sauce figured out for the 300 PRC. 230 A-Tips at 2900 are the real deal.
Video below is on an IPSC at 1280.
Yes I know, minus one point for recording in portrait mode, minus two more for short stroking the bolt like a dipshit.

Throw on some headphones. That valley echo is sexy.

What are you guys using for cases? I'm picking up an AXSR soon but I don't see really anyone selling pre-cut foam for pelican cases. Any one have any recommendations for cases?

MHSA sells laser cut foam for both the IM3300 and IM3200 storm cases from pelican.
3200 if you want to carry the gun around folded, 3300 if you want to keep the stock extended.

If you want to cut your own foam pretty much any hard double gun case longer than 44" interior will work.

MHSA sells laser cut foam for both the IM3300 and IM3200 storm cases from pelican.
3200 if you want to carry the gun around folded, 3300 if you want to keep the stock extended.

If you want to cut your own foam pretty much any hard double gun case longer than 44" interior will work.
Thanks, that may be the way to do it. Last time I tried to cut my own foam it didn't end up well.

AT-X AICS unveiled yesterday at Bisley

All features and options as the AT-X rifle but using the existing AICS mags.

Initial inlet for Rem700 SA footprint with others, including Tikka inlets planned for future. Also an option for a 3” shorter forend should you wish, say for a 22rf, the 4th image is a Bergara 22rf in place so you can see the reasoning.

Shot both the full 6.5CM AI AT-X and a Rem700 based AT-X chassis, the lowering of the action and barrel really makes a difference in how the rifle ‘reacts’ and feels. Very comfortable to shoot and the AI target trigger was excellent. AI’s in house barrel was non too shabby either 😎
B061CE97-B51A-4553-81AD-57F0D9587D72.jpeg

50B15665-2BBE-4A4D-92E6-A6F6D4079CD9.jpeg

37BE1966-3D67-4A04-8DBA-5EE0AACED9FA.jpeg
11D4FC14-11AF-4689-BAD3-E374F28885DA.jpeg

Last edited:
So, am I just shipping you the rifle.. Or are you providing the plane ticket for myself and the AX50?

I have a better bipod on my AX50 then that body builder with the baby legs tied to his upper muscles half!

Probably needs to do a little leg work.

Even better: Amtrac. It's like flying first class, but you never leave the ground. :poop:. But seriously, if you want to stretch them legs out, there are a few options, but all require a flight or drive (myself included).

I'm not sure there are many options for a bipod that avoid the no-leg-dayz look. Could be wrong, but then again, I don't have a fiddy, though I lust after a 375 or 416. AI is the ultimate tease... gimme already!

Initial inlet for Rem700 SA footprint with others, including Tikka inlets planned for future. Also an option for a 3” shorter forend should you wish, say for a 22rf, the second images is a Bergara 22rf in place so you can see the reasoning.

Shot both the full 6.5CM AI AT-X and a Rem700 based AT-X chassis, the lowering of the action and barrel really makes a difference in how the rifle ‘reacts’ and feels. Very comfortable to shoot and the AI specimen trigger was excellent. AI’s in house barrels was non too shabby either 😎

View attachment 7626023View attachment 7626026

Either that dude is a giant, or that's a 66% scale gun.

Reactions: Nik H
I still dont understand this whole mag thing. My current bolt gun, defiance action, will run both single stack and the double stack mags. Will the new AT-X only run the double stack mags or can i still run my single stack as well?

Finally got around to getting the secret sauce figured out for the 300 PRC. 230 A-Tips at 2900 are the real deal.
Video below is on an IPSC at 1280.
Yes I know, minus one point for recording in portrait mode, minus two more for short stroking the bolt like a dipshit.

Throw on some headphones. That valley echo is sexy.

1280 is Childs play for a 300 prc.. you need to stretch it out

Reactions: deersniper
I still dont understand this whole mag thing. My current bolt gun, defiance action, will run both single stack and the double stack mags. Will the new AT-X only run the double stack mags or can i still run my single stack as well?

It's no different than today with the AX.

There will a complete gun called AT-X and a R700 Chassis called AT-X AICS.

You can still use single stack AICS magazines with the R700 chassis system. The complete gun with AI action takes double stacks.

Either that dude is a giant, or that's a 66% scale gun.
No, That's Dave Wylde of Valkyrie rifles, no giant as such.

You sort of need to look at it that existing chassis as being a bit chunky, then the AT-X as a rifle designed to use just enough material where you need it. In its naked form it is comparatively light, you can then add weight inside the forend as well as outside to bring it up to the 'barricade bench rest' configuration.

It's natural balance point nude is just in front of the mag well. You cannot take weight out of a rifle, this allows you to add it if you so wish.

here's another image, the rifles about 3 foot in front of the people, you can see it is svelte

at x.jpg

Last edited:
Loving that blue, hopefully I'll have one in my hands next month... :)

Initial inlet for Rem700 SA footprint with others, including Tikka inlets planned for future. Also an option for a 3” shorter forend should you wish, say for a 22rf, the 4th image is a Bergara 22rf in place so you can see the reasoning.

Shot both the full 6.5CM AI AT-X and a Rem700 based AT-X chassis, the lowering of the action and barrel really makes a difference in how the rifle ‘reacts’ and feels. Very comfortable to shoot and the AI target trigger was excellent. AI’s in house barrel was non too shabby either 😎
View attachment 7626038
View attachment 7626037
View attachment 7626023View attachment 7626026

This looks much better. I need to go grab some shorter bolts so I can ditch the AI's LOP spacers. Only downside to buying a trade in: you don't always get everything that should come with the rifle. Then again, you can also get some extras sometimes.

InkedDT.AI.NF.jpg

The DT actually feels great with the x24 on it!

Got out to 2200 yards today!

I built a 6.5 Creedmoor load using a Berger 140 Target Hybrid pushing around 2800fps.
I had to hold 41 mils of elevation to get out here. With the Schmidt and Bender I maxed out my turret to 26 mils, and pulled the magnification back to 10x to get as many mil marks I could read while still seeing the target. I maxed out my windage with a left 6 mil hold. Target size was 36"x36". Took me around 10 rounds to get on target, but I was ultimately able to get around 4 hits on it through the day.

And of course picked up Steve Houghton's new book!