• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

Elite iron is closer to barrel axis. And a spigot without a tensioner is gonna have play. Fwiw
Just FYI the spigot I posted above on my AT has absolutely zero play whatsoever

Complete honesty I have absolutely no idea exactly how it mounts. Previous owner had on the gun when I purchased. But it’s rock solid. I use it all the time with my TBAC or Atlas. Then use the RRS Arca forend attachment for my tripod

Reactions: deersniper
Doing some tripod work, getting ready for hunting season and fire forming a bunch of brass.
012372BC-9167-448C-B260-E71555EC611C.jpeg

killing some time so i got a chance to grab two offset pictures for husky with thevictor rail. a couple downsides to the victor co. rail that you dont get with the AI forend. the mlock pic section isnt a 20 MOA cant. i am also limited by the mlock bolt contacting the barrel when it comes to mounting up the tigIR. i may take a grinderto it one day to see ifi can getit to sit any further back. but itonly takes a minute or two to swap the handguardto the original to getthat full top rail if im gonna be exclusively shooting thermal. the downside to the AI rail is the clip ons will sit even higher. i'll get you some pictures with a 5-20 on the AI rail.

the pvs 30 lines up well with a 5-20US. the thermal is farther forward than is ideal, but i can still shoot stuffwith itjust fine - at least its been proven for me out to about 400 yds. other people will know more than me, but if i am gonna run tigger or the 30 at longer distances id probably exclusively run that on the AI continuous rail

Attachments

• 668A6252-A514-46D0-8A7E-5A77557D8E12.jpeg
    668A6252-A514-46D0-8A7E-5A77557D8E12.jpeg
    715 KB · Views: 151
  • FCF2807A-CBC9-497A-B7FA-FEBA49502956.jpeg
    FCF2807A-CBC9-497A-B7FA-FEBA49502956.jpeg
    592.7 KB · Views: 150
Someone teach this guy how to take a decent photo with decent lighting...jezz had to take 5 motrin after scrolling thru that thing

Look guy .....I have 4 kids and two giant ass huskies.... it was the only spot in my house not currently occupied with dog hair from shed #3 of the summer, Legos, or baby toys aight ...

killing some time so i got a chance to grab two offset pictures for husky with thevictor rail. a couple downsides to the victor co. rail that you dont get with the AI forend. the mlock pic section isnt a 20 MOA cant. i am also limited by the mlock bolt contacting the barrel when it comes to mounting up the tigIR. i may take a grinderto it one day to see ifi can getit to sit any further back. but itonly takes a minute or two to swap the handguardto the original to getthat full top rail if im gonna be exclusively shooting thermal. the downside to the AI rail is the clip ons will sit even higher. i'll get you some pictures with a 5-20 on the AI rail.

the pvs 30 lines up well with a 5-20US. the thermal is farther forward than is ideal, but i can still shoot stuffwith itjust fine - at least its been proven for me out to about 400 yds. other people will know more than me, but if i am gonna run tigger or the 30 at longer distances id probably exclusively run that on the AI continuous rail
Just buy the axsr rail.

I wish yous guys would have mentioned it instead of sending me to buy the dumb sawtooth rail or the Victor rail

WTH!

Just buy the axsr rail.

I wish yous guys would have mentioned it instead of sending me to buy the dumb sawtooth rail or the Victor rail

WTH!
Cuz mlok is gayier than aides.....

Did they finally release axsr rails with keyslot to the peasants?

Cuz mlok is gayier than aides.....

Did they finally release axsr rails with keyslot to the peasants?
WGAF?

What all your strapping to your rifle you need little Dicks all over it?

arca on bottom for pods. Top already has a rail. Side gets a sling swivel. And maybe a barricade stop.

Shout out to @Mile High Shooting for having it in stock and shipping quick

Just buy the axsr rail.

WTH!
have it on backorder. i have one of the mlocks that mile high had listed, i just havent had time to mess with it. i prefer the 13" rails vs the 16. thinking i may chop it

Just got my first:

LvmkjUY.jpg

Awesome shooting gun - I have never had anything like this but I'm glad I went for it.

I need to get some more mags, a bipod (thinking Atlas w/ spigot), and some kind of sling. I'll also get a set of thumbhole stock sides if they become available again.
AT Love ❤️. My ATLE only makes me want an MC to join the party. Thumbhole for sure 👍🏻. AI never should have strayed from the thumbhole design as a current offering.

Reactions: zerolumens
If nothing is wrong with the barrel shoulder and theres nothing in between that barrel/receiver mating surface you’ll be fine. That’s the whole point of a shouldered barrel.
I’ve noticed my guns have a “seater” shot when I change barrels that’s usually a couple tenths low from POA but that’s normal. I treat it like a cold bore.
As long as you shoulder the barrel by hand the same way every time and tighten your quickloc screw consistently every time you shouldn’t have any issues with POI shift.
Getting same result. “Cold bore” shot after replacing barrel is consistently low. May mitigate that first shot if you’re torquing down a little harder utilizing the wrench flats. @Huskydriver you getting that first shot low impact after barrel swap?? Pretty sure you torque yours on, right?

Getting same result. “Cold bore” shot after replacing barrel is consistently low. May mitigate that first shot if you’re torquing down a little harder utilizing the wrench flats. @Huskydriver you getting that first shot low impact after barrel swap?? Pretty sure you torque yours on, right?

I smack the barrel on by hand with a wrench before I tighten the quickly screw.

Gives me the most consistent results

Reactions: pfl338 and 5-0 MTB
That plus tighten the screw to 65

Some of the AXs have too much goop/glue around the barrel locking area and it causes issues

Yea agreed I think I torque mine at 60 iirm I just use a witness mark these days

The AXMC is 3 mile capable!

Congrats to Travis on his 3 shot impact at 5280 yards on a 1 moa target! No warm ups or practice shots either. Cold bore shot was .2 mil high and 1.0 mil right. Second round hit at the base of the target. Third was money! Caliber was 33xc, 32" benchmark barrel by Travis at TS Customs (different Travis) shooting a 300gr Berger at 3190. Congratulations again brother on some incredible shooting!
Screenshot_20210808-142928~2.png

IMG_20210808_135633876.jpg

The AXMC is 3 mile capable!

Congrats to Travis on his 3 shot impact at 5280 yards on a 1 moa target! No warm ups or practice shots either. Cold bore shot was .2 mil high and 1.0 mil right. Second round hit at the base of the target. Third was money! Caliber was 33xc, 32" benchmark barrel by Travis at TS Customs (different Travis) shooting a 300gr Berger at 3190. Congratulations again brother on some incredible shooting!
View attachment 7681969
View attachment 7681970
Nightforce ?

Thanks I’m getting .5-.7with hornady American gunner. I’m trying to shake off the rust. Haven’t shot paper in quite a while.

I think the gun can do better.

Reactions: BuLLet