• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

hEy GuYz dOs DiS cOuNt

644F544B-0345-4C19-86E8-35B5156F359B.jpeg

Shooting like a uncivilized barbarian with no suppressor so I vote no GBPSE KROB....

View attachment 7676443

PS again those sunsets tho......

I don’t shoot rimfire matches with a suppressor lol degrades accuracy and I need all the help I can get 😂

With the blinding Sun, I'm not seeing that Elite Sand.... So....

NO!

It’s a gross pale brown AICS AX chassis. I wish I could get it done up in Elite Sand tho!

No suppressor!!!

May as well be a Harris hanging off the forend of that pile 😆

Just kidding. Nice setup @Krob95 and even nicer scenery

I have one for it, I only use it when hunting prairie dogs or rabbits tho lol thank you sir!

Reactions: hafejd30
Just buy an AT-X ya big P*y
I already have this ax with a comp trigger. And ai doesn’t know when the night vision rails will be available.

so spend 1400 on the AO/V original. Or sell my ax for 4000 and spend 7000 on the atx by the time you pay ai for the rail and folder

Not a us 520, but I have a NF that has ~0.2" height offset with the clip on. That system has an additional 0.2 mil shift compared to my others. Horizontal shift is not different.

my tigIR sits a little high with its lowest shim on that rifle with that setup. but i hadno problem hitting stuff out to 300 yds so far. ive shot my pvs 30 off of my AIs with the US no problem, but cant remember alignment. i may tinker with them this weekend as i have a new forend rail for my axmc so if i get a chance i'll shoot a foto over

Last edited:
my tigIR sits a little high with its lowest shim on that rifle with that setup. but i hadno problem hitting stuff out to 300 yds so far. ive shot my pvs 27 off of my AIs with the US no problem, but cant remember alignment. i may tinker with them this weekend as i have a new forend rail for my axmc so if i get a chance i'll shoot a foto over

Yea I'm running a 27 and looking to pick up a tig later this year so def interested in your feedback there. I have a 320 us so I may just pick up another one of those

1306C45E-61AC-4764-9E7D-FA3359EAE4FD.jpeg

My son’s AI… forgot if I posted this here yet.
Does this count?
😂
#BallinFruitSnacksAndShotCallinJuiceBoxes
#MOAAllDay
#ACrispHundoOnEvike
#GetRektedPoorz
#HesFiveSoThreeShotGroupsCountYouFucks
#ThisWeekendIsUrbanHideTrainingSoTheGestapoDontComeKnockin

Attachments

• 1008E0AA-899E-43FF-B440-5F9EAF992F58.jpeg
    1008E0AA-899E-43FF-B440-5F9EAF992F58.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 86
Any of you 520 US users have any alignment issues between your clipon nvd and the US in the 1.35" Spuhr? @wigwamitus @SkyScrapin.

Just wondering all my other mounts are 1.5" and have very minimal shift just wondering if I'm going to see something different if I pick up a 520

I use 1.34(5) spuhrs on my bolt guns for the UTC/x/xii as those are 1.31 ... and I used the 36mm spacer on the ERATAC/TIG mount with no issues.
Skyscrappin used the 38mm spacer and also had no issues. His scopes are all 38mm (1.5-ish).

I use 1.34(5) spuhrs on my bolt guns for the UTC/x/xii as those are 1.31 ... and I used the 36mm spacer on the ERATAC/TIG mount with no issues.
Skyscrappin used the 38mm spacer and also had no issues. His scopes are all 38mm (1.5-ish).

Do you ever have issues with a pvs27 or 30 in front of those 1.35" Spuhrs?

... Do you ever have issues with a pvs27 or 30 in front of those 1.35" Spuhrs? ...

Shooting wise no for either. No POI of significance.

Image wise ... no for the 27

For the 30s that were really 26s before KAC "rebranded" them. I think so. My image sucqued for both the refurb, aka rebranded 26/30s I had. And my current theory is the offset did matter for the 26/30s taking the viewing out of the sweet spot.

But with the 27 no.

And I suspect with a real PVS-30, no.

Shooting wise no for either. No POI of significance.

Image wise ... no for the 27

For the 30s that were really 26s before KAC "rebranded" them. I think so. My image sucqued for both the refurb, aka rebranded 26/30s I had. And my current theory is the offset did matter for the 26/30s taking the viewing out of the sweet spot.

But with the 27 no.

And I suspect with a real PVS-30, no.

You're the man thanks.

Any of you 520 US users have any alignment issues between your clipon nvd and the US in the 1.35" Spuhr? @wigwamitus @SkyScrapin.

Just wondering all my other mounts are 1.5" and have very minimal shift just wondering if I'm going to see something different if I pick up a 520
@Huskydriver

It's more about the NVD than it is the optic. Just make sure they're on the same plane, and it will be if on an AI factory rifle. In theory you want it as close to center as possible, but a good prism makes all the difference. 24LR is slightly less tolerant to offset where as the PVS-30 accepts offset better (even cant).

Which device you trying to use specifically? 0MOA rings/mount?

Reactions: zerolumens
@Huskydriver

It's more about the NVD than it is the optic. Just make sure they're on the same plane, and it will be if on an AI factory rifle. In theory you want it as close to center as possible, but a good prism makes all the difference. 24LR is slightly less tolerant to offset where as the PVS-30 accepts offset better (even cant).

Which device you trying to use specifically? 0MOA rings/mount?

Most of my sphurs have 20 moa in them all 1.5" high. Usually using a pvs27 and haven't had any weird shifts with this set up currently.

Thinking of picking up that 520 us though and only Spuhrs for those things are 1.35" so was worried I would have issues. Would like to pick up a tig soon too and worried about the same but sounding like I'll be g2g

Just got my first:

LvmkjUY.jpg

Awesome shooting gun - I have never had anything like this but I'm glad I went for it.

I need to get some more mags, a bipod (thinking Atlas w/ spigot), and some kind of sling. I'll also get a set of thumbhole stock sides if they become available again.

Looks like Carolina red clay right there
NC for sure. Rifle is sage green - barrel is elite sand. Most accurate color and to be honest can barely see a difference between the two.

Gross sage green 🤮 the elite sand barrel is redeeming tho lol

Grew up in northern North Carolina on Kerr Lake. Kinda miss it some days

Who makes a good 5-6” low profile key lock arca rail?

I love the mdt low profile rail but I don’t think they make key lock

E9622EC3-561F-4C08-AEF1-B30A2DAE0917.png

I run the depdabuilt/ sawtooth arca rails in both my AI and AI chassis. 9.27”

Reactions: deersniper