• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

What type of scope cover is that? Looks like more than wrap

Thanks / looks great
That’s a Scope Chap

I just put one on my ATACR. Looks good. Have a flag on one side and plan to put a removable drop chart Velcro on the other

@hafejd30 beat me to it, but yeah, ScopeChaps. You can ask them to do custom stuff like thread colors and stuff. I have the black multicam with a light blue stitching, and a ZCO patch embroidered on the one side then Velcro on the other for random patches. It's pretty nice and does great protecting the scope

Checking zero yesterday before today's match.

20220218_175513.jpg

Whats that thing on your ocular Jimbo?
TriggerCam2.1 recorder, snapped it up a couple of weeks ago. Pretty good, records through the scope without getting in the way 👍 can watch via WiFi on the phone in real-time also.

Its almost like old school/cold war woodland camo, but not quite. Love it.

Thanks man. Was going for a GAP Woodland-ish pattern with a darker color palette since everything else besides the chassis is still black.
Dude nailed it for sure, I'm super happy with how it came out.

Yeah if you could send me some that would be great. Please make mine a little wider and a little higher so they clear arca rail
Black weights up front are WinTac for the AT-X. The bare aluminum "stabilizers" I knocked out in my shop Friday. They work:)

TriggerCam2.1 recorder, snapped it up a couple of weeks ago. Pretty good, records through the scope without getting in the way 👍 can watch via WiFi on the phone in real-time also.
sweet might have to check that out.

Reactions: 96C
I will be taking my time, thank you sir!

I’m waiting on a some parts to arrive. Lefty buttstock hinges, pistol grip panels, and Sage Green buttstock.

Action will go in tonight though👍👍👍
Oh yeah, and another donor AT rifle🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: RS14
If you ever plan on running a 1.2" straight tube I recommend you bed the action with a barrel installed and even shims on either side of the barrel in between the tip of the fore-end to ensure the barrel is perfectly centered.
Thanks! Sam shared this same info with me along with a few other tips. I appreciate every good bit of advice I’m given👍👍

Reactions: RS14 and reubenski