• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

All these fine AI rifles and I'm seeing a lot of Harris bipods :unsure:
Mine came with it from the factory so I feel like I kind of have to use it. Plus, I love a Harris. Though I think I’ll order a TBAC to give it a try since I don’t want to get made fun of

Reactions: BCX
I still own a Harris Larue bipod but don't use it on my heavy rifles.

Mine came with it from the factory so I feel like I kind of have to use it. Plus, I love a Harris. Though I think I’ll order a TBAC to give it a try since I don’t want to get made fun of
Looking at pictures of the TBAC bipod, I have to wonder; Has anyone tried running it inverted? As in attached to a pic rail on the NV rail, above the barrel? Looks like there might be enough clearance to do that, and it would move the barrel senter line well below the apex of the bipod legs. Might obstruct a low mounted scope, but thought I would ask if anyone had tried it.

Just thinking out loud here...

Looking at pictures of the TBAC bipod, I have to wonder; Has anyone tried running it inverted? As in attached to a pic rail on the NV rail, above the barrel? Looks like there might be enough clearance to do that, and it would move the barrel senter line well below the apex of the bipod legs. Might obstruct a low mounted scope, but thought I would ask if anyone had tried it.

Just thinking out loud here...
Pop this pin and it may work…🧐
94D90CF8-6860-4BFF-8CCB-9B005366F89D.jpeg

I figured I’d make it ultra European with the mirage shade….made in the US.…it does help as much as I hate to admit it.

Shot the AI. First time ever. I can definitely see the appeal. Rifle pic I took at the range came out crappy. Backyard photo.

Factory Hornady 6 Creedmoor 108 ELDm.

I suck compared to so many others, but it was a great time.

1D2C4A0B-F92B-4128-9215-4CB8E0C22E50.jpeg
B6B58A1D-07C0-42AD-B108-80D5A55D9F54.jpeg

Updated pic of the AXSR. I have a ClipIR-xELR ordered for it because the Tig is out of gas beyond 4-500 yards.

uPQneRm.jpg

And with the 6.5CM Proof barrel and bolt/mag:

GklWQpY.jpg
Ya know, they used to burn your kind at the stake for being a witch. All of those poor goodies forever trapped on a witch’s wrong-handed system.
😢

Witchcraft or not, that’s a sexy fuckin setup man.

It cost $0 to switch hands but I did have to wait 9 months for some pensioner in Portsmouth, UK to get off his ass and push the "mirror image" button on the CNC :LOL:
How long does it take for someone to get off the couch and press the button on the silencer shop kiosk? Suppress that shit. Such nice toys but no can. It’s like having a Porsche GT3 but you park it at a townhome the ghetto.

Seriously nice set up tho

How long does it take for someone to get off the couch and press the button on the silencer shop kiosk? Suppress that shit. Such nice toys but no can. It’s like having a Porsche GT3 but you park it at a townhome the ghetto.

Seriously nice set up tho
There is a CGS Hekate in jail for it, don't you worry your pretty little head.

Ya know, they used to burn your kind at the stake for being a witch. All of those poor goodies forever trapped on a witch’s wrong-handed system.
😢

Witchcraft or not, that’s a sexy fuckin setup man.
Certified.....outstanding
IMG_1470_grande.jpg

But seriously let's get that tbac 338 ultra gen 2 on there mmkayy

Show me the data. PEW uses an extremely sophisticated metering setup and the guy who runs it is a professional engineer who specializes in this arena. The Hyperion is substantially quieter than an Ultra 9. Both companies' .338 cans are just magnified versions of their .308 cans. I don't wanna derail this thread so I'll just say to each their own.

• Haha
Reactions: Krob95
Show me the data. PEW uses an extremely sophisticated metering setup and the guy who runs it is a professional engineer who specializes in this arena. The Hyperion is substantially quieter than an Ultra 9. Both companies' .338 cans are just magnified versions of their .308 cans.

@TBACRAY could I'm sure. But I think I saw one of their vids they were sub 120 with 6.5cm at SE with a gen 2 338 ultra

Show me the data. PEW uses an extremely sophisticated metering setup and the guy who runs it is a professional engineer who specializes in this arena. The Hyperion is substantially quieter than an Ultra 9. Both companies' .338 cans are just magnified versions of their .308 cans.
I do like pew science, but we don't have 338 data. Everyone thought the CGS would dominate the mk18....we saw how that turned out. We shouldn't make assumptions on data we do not have. The gen 2 is improved a good bit over the gen 1. Own gen 1 shot gen 2.

No one should be buying a 338 Ultra for a 6.5CM. I suspect the Hekate would also perform extremely well on a 6.5 creed. @TBACRAY is a classy dude and I doubt he is going to have anything bad to say about anyone else's cans except Kevin lol.

@matleez I didn't think they would dominate the mk18 and I told everyone so beforehand on Reddit. The Helios has an enormous bore aperture, the result was obvious to anyone with half a brain. I recognize we don't have 338 data so I dunno how anyone can claim with a straight face that the 338 ultra is quieter than anything. The best thing to do would be to extrapolate the .308 data since both the Ultra 338 and Hekate are essentially scaled-up versions of the Ultra 9 and Hyperion, respectively.

No one should be buying a 338 Ultra for a 6.5CM. I suspect the Hekate would also perform extremely well on a 6.5 creed. @TBACRAY is a classy dude and I doubt he is going to have anything bad to say about anyone else's cans except Kevin lol.

Why? I run my 338 ultra on my axmc....338 lm down to 6.5 cm...stupid quiet lol

20220205_142626~2.jpg

You bought it for your .338 and happen to run it on your 6.5, that was exactly my point. You would have bought an Ultra 7/9 and saved a bunch of money if you didn't own a .338. I suspect the ultra would sound great on a .22LR too but no one buys it for that and it would be dumb to claim it's the best .22 can.

Last edited:
You bought it for your .338 and happen to run it on your 6.5, that was exactly my point. You would have bought a Hyperion and saved a bunch of money if you didn't own a .338. I suspect the ultra would sound great on a .22LR too but no one buys it for that and it would be dumb to claim it's the best .22 can.

I actually primarily run it on my sa barrels 😂.

I would run it on my 22lr....if I could self service it lol

All tbac fan boy trolling aside I'm sure the cgs can will be great don't pay attention to the peanut gallery.

Oh I'm not taking any of this personally :LOL: I sometimes run an AAC Titan on a 300BLK bolt gun.

I actually came pretty close to buying the Ultra, I think they probably are neck and neck, but I got 40% off the Hekate which made the decision pretty easy lol.

Reactions: Huskydriver
Oh I'm not taking any of this personally :LOL: I sometimes run an AAC Titan on a 300BLK bolt gun.

I actually came pretty close to buying the Ultra, I think they probably are neck and neck, but I got 40% off the Hekate which made the decision pretty easy lol.

When you get time I would be interesting in some through scope pics with your zco and the tigir... Been kicking around picking up a tigir this year

When you get time I would be interesting in some through scope pics with your zco and the tigir... Been kicking around picking up a tigir this year

I happen to have one on my phone. Bear in mind this was shot with a handheld iPhone, image quality and focus are not reflective of what you see in real life. I believe the ZCO was in the 10x range for this photo but can't swear on the bible, it may have been a bit more. Tig in standard black hot mode, trees are approximately 80-100 yards distant. I find its sweet spot is 5-12x depending on day scope.

LHZnHNV.jpg

Last edited:
I like the 338SR for the gun because it will be stupid quiet on everything the gun will do. 338Nm down to 6CM. I’m a one can per gun kind of guy. I like not changing end caps or forgetting about something.

Last edited:
@Conqueror @Huskydriver @Movistar
I run the 338 Ultra on everything from 264 and up. Nothing compares. It’s stupid. I run the Dominus on everything 243 and down. Same concept, just shorter. Gas guns back pressure makes a difference. TBAC cans are not optimized for this. I would wager that is the Ultra 9 Gen I in Pew science and not the Gen II. The Magnus is comparable to the Gen I 338 Ultra and the 338 Ultra Gen 2 is in a league of its own.

Yes it is a gen 1 on pew science. I have an oss stamp in process. 1 tbac 338 ultra thats used on all my bolt guns. 1 SAS resistor I mainly use for ARs and I have a f1 338 I made. For like 500 bucks the f1 is decent. No 338 ultra tho

Took this out for the first time today with my son. Windy as all hell @ the 200 yard sandpit. Had feeding issues and that was a distraction.

I had forgotten there was no bag rider with the ATX, luckily I had @pfl338 bag rider in my shooting bag!

20220416_151415.jpg

20220416_145631.jpg

20220416_145708.jpg

@pfl338 Thanks for the save!

20220416_151439.jpg

Bore sighted, 2 shots into the backstop and 5 on paper.

20220416_164512.jpg

Last edited: