• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

What are my mag options for the AT, besides the AT mags from MH?

And a bit of a small update; I ended up going a different direction scope wise over the NF 7-35…

Uh. AT mags.

I know some people have had success modifying MDT AICS mags to work with AI's. I don't see being worth it how ever.

Hopefully you got something good like a Counter Sniper?

Reactions: TheBigCountry
What are my mag options for the AT, besides the AT mags from MH?

And a bit of a small update; I ended up going a different direction scope wise over the NF 7-35…

AW mags (not AX unless it’s an AT-X).

There’s not really much point in trying to make anything else work. The rifle is literally designed with AW mags.

Uh. AT mags.

I know some people have had success modifying MDT AICS mags to work with AI's. I don't see being worth it how ever.

Hopefully you got something good like a Counter Sniper?
MOA with Mil-dots, just like old Krieger taught me

• Haha
Reactions: Krob95
Been frankenstiening the AW......

AW.jpg

Attachments

• AW.jpg
    AW.jpg
    531.7 KB · Views: 84
I'm not sure they just keep multiplying... this will make 308 #4 in my safe. M40a1, m40a5, xm3 and this. Then I have a mk13 mod 5 in 300wm and mk12 mod 0 in 223 my m40a6 I did in 223 just to have something the wife can shoot (that's my excuse) .
I meant the load 🤣

I meant the load 🤣
HA! Going to focus on the 6x47 to hopefully make a match on the 7th. My 308s have all done well with m118lr clone loads. Lapua brass, 40.7 imr4064 or winchester brass with 41.7 imr4064 with a 175smk to 2.82 oal.

I've done decent with 175RDFs jumped .060 or .100 with 40.6 imr4064 but they are a bitch to tune right.

I'll run some factory 140 A-Max (yes it's old, I had a stockpile) and see how the creed does. It will eventually sling 140/142 SMKs with h4350.

Reactions: matleez
6x47 can shoot...This is actually bitter sweet. Fantastic groups and numbers but I popped 4 in 16 primers. I dropped a grain to retest a low node but u popped one there too. No pressure signs other than that. I'm using magnum primers so I'm going to switch to regular and see what that does.

Only shot factory 140amax through the suppressed 16" but it clover leafed and was a surprising 2560

Attachments

• 20220429_124442.jpg
    20220429_124442.jpg
    379.6 KB · Views: 52
Here you fellow heathens go. She’s all dressed up with her G2 4.5-27 Razor and sporting the 308 barrel. She’s a pig, and I should have gone down this path a long time ago.
That’d be a pig by 2015 PRS standards. You’d have to install a 1.25” straight barrel and about 5# of steel weights to be heavy by 2022 standards 😬

I just snagged a bunch of 110 A-Tips. Who can I go to and get a 6gt barrel spun up?

6x47 can shoot...This is actually bitter sweet. Fantastic groups and numbers but I popped 4 in 16 primers. I dropped a grain to retest a low node but u popped one there too. No pressure signs other than that. I'm using magnum primers so I'm going to switch to regular and see what that does.

Only shot factory 140amax through the suppressed 16" but it clover leafed and was a surprising 2560
Generally CCI 450 handle the cratering/popping primers better. Is this with a Large or Small firing pin?

Elite Sand master race checking in.

Just took possession of my new 6.5CM AXSA last week. Topped it off with a ZCO 5-27 in a M-Brace. Waiting for a few parts to come in to personalize it a bit. I'll miss my AIAW/S&B 5-25 combo, but space/budget only allows for one.

Hopefully first range trip next week.

AX01a.jpg

Generally CCI 450 handle the cratering/popping primers better. Is this with a Large or Small firing pin?
Exactly why I used them. Small firing pin. This is virgin necked down 6.5 brass too so I'm thinking once I resize the fire formed it will take some of the pressure off

Elite Sand master race checking in.

Just took possession of my new 6.5CM AXSA last week. Topped it off with a ZCO 5-27 in a M-Brace. Waiting for a few parts to come in to personalize it a bit. I'll miss my AIAW/S&B 5-25 combo, but space/budget only allows for one.

Hopefully first range trip next week.

View attachment 7859696
Elite sand Master Race is right! I have an elite sand ASXR on the way

Did some 1200 to 1500 work today with the 300wm barrel on the AXMC. Also had a SH member request a rider with a 7deg angle on the bottom, so I printed one out and did some testing, works well for adjusting vertical by sliding the bag back and forth. Not ideal for prone IMHO ,but would be awesome for bench work. Anyways here is a couple of pictures of the same old rattle can rig. lol
IMG_0496.jpg
IMG_0497.jpg
IMG_0492.jpg