• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

I had easily been resistant that Colossus of Rhodes, that Lord Humungus, that ICBM. “Pshaw, I need not such a luxury,” thought I.

But now, you tempt me with that silvery twist of phrase, “almost negates [floaters]” and I feel my mental immunity failing, only to rebound slightly when I realize the whole unit is $6k.

View attachment 7890766
Lord Humungus coming after my money.
If you get a chance, get a look through one. Its nice not to have to move the eyes around as much to push the floaters out of the way, lots of periphial vision. I can set it up and focus on the 1500 yard berm and see everthing from the 300 yrd onward. The depth of view is amazing, you can see/read the mirage form 300-1500 and see the variance of wind flow.

Reactions: carbonbased
Magical floating rifles are magical...

AXSA (20" .308 win), ZCO 420, and TBAC Ultra 9
52143944615_b58c65dfaa_h.jpg

AT-X (24" 6 CM) and NF 7-35
52143459386_245d325bbf_h.jpg
What did you do the camo
With

Love it. Ive either owned or used every bipod on earth and the TBAC is my favorite. the Ckye pod is my next favorite but i'll take the TBAC over it.
I just got a super cal for my desert tech and it's been nice. I may replace my psr on my ai with one.

Reactions: BLKWLFK9
Gunna debut this specimen on the 25th? I hear there will be another AI in S3.
25th of June?? FFUUUUUUUUUUCCKKK nah. Its been 100 deg 2 days this week already. lol. Im done beating myself up in the heat, homey. IDK what match is on the 25th anyway. Real talk, it will probably be Sept before i shoot another match. It is going to be some real moons aligning for me to shoot above 85deg from now on. I honestly can't take heat like i use to. Cold, im good to go, but heat has fucked me for the past 2 years. What match is it?

25th of June?? FFUUUUUUUUUUCCKKK nah. Its been 100 deg 2 days this week already. lol. Im done beating myself up in the heat, homey. IDK what match is on the 25th anyway. Real talk, it will probably be Sept before i shoot another match. It is going to be some real moons aligning for me to shoot above 85deg from now on. I honestly can't take heat like i use to. Cold, im good to go, but heat has fucked me for the past 2 years. What match is it?

No shit man. .. Even up here in wnc it was 93 or 94 yesterday, like 100% humidity. I grew up in Florida but been here so long if it hits 85 I wilt like a flower.

No shit man. .. Even up here in wnc it was 93 or 94 yesterday, like 100% humidity. I grew up in Florida but been here so long if it hits 85 I wilt like a flower.
Bro, it takes all the fun out of it when you can't see straight, tunnel vision, migraine, nausea, etc. I use to be able to stay out in any type heat but not anymore. As of 2 years ago, i have to pick and choose my days to be outside during our summers. Sucks getting older and soft.

Bro, it takes all the fun out of it when you can't see straight, tunnel vision, migraine, nausea, etc. I use to be able to stay out in any type heat but not anymore. As of 2 years ago, i have to pick and choose my days to be outside during our summers. Sucks getting older and soft.
Same. I work outside in the heat all day. I'm shooting one last match this month and then will be done until it starts to get cooler out. Had one guy this past weekend get heat exhaustion at the match. He ended up finishing the day and won. But it's too damn hot for me. I'll just go practice in the mean time

1 day at Paul's. He's got a mover now which spices up life a bit.

Weather will break, even today it only hit 91 when we were supposed to be 101. Either way my rule is 1 bottle of water per stage minimum, I don't allow myself to move on until it's done. Also with his newly built covers for ROs and shooters it's been bearable. I can at least tolerate it for 1 days...2 days is another story.

Question.. I received my AXSA today. And I notice on the barrel it reads 308 1-10. Does it mean it’s a 1:10 twist? Though not a problem at all if it is. Is just that I was anticipating it be 1:12 as advertised. Btw, this rifle is sexy asf! Thanks to this great thread. With all the bad influences and peer pressure that landed me a new 26” .308 ES AXSA. No regrets at all! Thanks!

Question.. I received my AXSA today. And I notice on the barrel it reads 308 1-10. Does it mean it’s a 1:10 twist? Though not a problem at all if it is. Is just that I was anticipating it be 1:12 as advertised. Btw, this rifle is sexy asf! Thanks to this great thread. With all the bad influences and peer pressure that landed me a new 26” .308 ES AXSA. No regrets at all! Thanks!
AT LW .308 barrels are 1:12. AX Bartlien .308 Barrels are 1:10. Yes yours is a 1:10.

Reactions: Rhed
Same. I work outside in the heat all day. I'm shooting one last match this month and then will be done until it starts to get cooler out. Had one guy this past weekend get heat exhaustion at the match. He ended up finishing the day and won. But it's too damn hot for me. I'll just go practice in the mean time
EE681327-AB7C-4209-A269-406167DFC735.jpeg

Hydrate too
Hydrating is for the weak and talentless.

Amateur... I just go 'til I pass out now & wait for that ice cold silver bullet to bring me back around.

#LyfeHack
#YouCantBelieveTheBulletUnlessYouveEmbracedTheBullet

You wore one of those lil red markers in your boots didn't ya?
#HisLittlePieceOfFlair
#FifteenIsTheMinimumRequiredHereAtChotchkes
#DontBeAMinimalist

Red tabs meant aids I thought 🤣🤣
The DoD has revised its policy on HIV-Positive service members. Keep up with the times.
#DoDPressReleaseDated20220602
#STAInformedAndSTAOnTarget

Just noticed that there are some new AWs coming available soon.

Just incase anyone wants to go old school AI.

I would imagine they are under contract for spares and repairs of the thousands of older systems still in use so it's probably a lot easier to screw and glue a few actions together from existing stock, than engineering a new bolt and magazine systems. I was lucky enough to visit factory and there's a lot going on and not exactly 100s of staff.

That said I would rather they concentrate on a magnum bolt face for the short actions than 223, at least i could get one out of the UK.

Lot's of people would still prefer the old AWM and AWSM over the new MC or ASRs. I know of several buyers that are interested.

Now, if AI would import them over to the US is the question.

Lot's of people would still prefer the old AWM and AWSM over the new MC or ASRs. I know of several buyers that are interested.

Now, if AI would import them over to the US is the question.
Give Adam at Sporting Services a call he can organise all that for you.

The allure to an AW over an AT or AWM over axmc/asr is the nostalgia of it being an older rifle from a different time, that was ahead of its time. And the simple fact that they don't make them anymore. I would buy an old AW in a quick second for the right price. I ain't buying a "new AW" in AT skins over an AT. It's just an AT without QC at that point.

If I could find some spare skins for my old AW's, I'd do a little rattle canning. Think I'd choose pumpkin color in honor of ski.

He really has a love/hate relationship for AI.