• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

Does anyone know if that Elite Sand E-150 code the same as AI uses? I have a few barrels ready for Cerakote at the smith!

can they do a small test in some scrap? GCP had to custom mix to match my elite sand fwiw.

Thanks, I figured it was a AI color. Just may go Graphite black

Thanks, I figured it was a AI color. Just may go Graphite black
From cerakotes website for the elite sand. Looks pretty close to me.

D1020FA2-F0B5-4AF9-B46A-4166BD9C3DBA.png
CEC9E2EF-C380-44D9-ACC8-1046500FB49C.png
46037B63-577D-4AB6-8771-FCE9F0D33A62.png

Reactions: BCX
I'd be shocked if it was the color AI uses, but having your applicator buy a sample bottle is a cheap way to test it.

I can confirm that H-250 AI Dark Earth is not a direct match for the DE skins and cerakote on factory rifles.

I'd be shocked if it was the color AI uses, but having your applicator buy a sample bottle is a cheap way to test it.

I can confirm that H-250 AI Dark Earth is not a direct match for the DE skins and cerakote on factory rifles.

I can concur.

Tom Irwin or someone at AI once said on the Hide it's proprietary color that they use. Only AI and Cerakote knows the exact color.... at least on the FDE.

No biggie, graphite black will be easier to sell ( if I was to flip that barrel) as it matches everything… thanks for the info.

Your right on the skins for sure. Does not match. It's very close to the metal parts though. The barrel I would say was the closest. Optic was done in H-250.

Elite Sand I've seen multiple variations of. My early ES MC rifle and early ES SR were much different then the one I had in last week. Much more flat then the shiny ES of early rifles.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220608-064336_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220608-064336_Instagram.jpg
    221.2 KB · Views: 157
Actually was able to use 35x at 1775-1800 twice this year. Cloudy, light rain, 0 mirage,, love it, shot my 2 best groups at 1775 to date w a 338 LM 300 OTM hand load w a stock AXSR.

Actually was able to use 35x at 1775-1800 twice this year. Cloudy, light rain, 0 mirage,, love it, shot my 2 best groups at 1775 to date w a 338 LM 300 OTM hand load w a stock AXSR.
All things are possible once you take off the QC sticker.

Dudes who keep their QC stickers on are the same kinda dudes that start talking to you in a checkout line about how their boyfriend has a peanut allergy.

If u look close at that sticker, it’s notched for every time it makes contact at the mile plate 👊

Reactions: deersniper
I guess I could lose the sticker, get a ZCO w a Chick Filet sticker or a scope condom like some of you guys like to run 😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: M8541Reaper
Everything great, how about you? Sorry rolled out of bed at 3am from the hotel, had one eye open when I posted that 😉

• Haha
Reactions: Krob95
How many guys running a 33xc on the AXSR platform?

Went to the range to test out my new spotting scope. Needless to say its a beast with outstanding clarity! I machined a rider for a Hide member in Europe and thought I would try that style out, so I machined one out of 6061-T651 for my AXMC, lots of contact surface and massive amount of room to lay my off hand across. Not quite as slick as the GTAC but easy to install. (Edit) added a couple of pictures with the rider properly installed, remember kids ,don't put your rifle together late at night after consuming a few adult beverages.🤪

IMG_0662.jpg
IMG_0663.jpg
IMG_0664.jpg
IMG_0666.jpg

IMG_0669.jpg
IMG_0668.jpg
IMG_0667.jpg

Last edited:
Went to the range to test out my new spotting scope. Needless to say its a beast with outstanding clarity! I machined a rider for a Hide member in Europe and thought I would try that style out, so I machined one out of 6061-T651 for my AXMC, lots of contact surface and massive amount of room to lay my off hand across. Not quite as slick as the GTAC but easy to install.

View attachment 7890158View attachment 7890159View attachment 7890160View attachment 7890161
Aw sh..t!! Is that the BTX115? I have the BTX95. I’ve been thinking of upgrading my lens to the 115 for awhile now since it’s release. Nice setup bro..

Reactions: pfl338
Went to the range to test out my new spotting scope. Needless to say its a beast with outstanding clarity! I machined a rider for a Hide member in Europe and thought I would try that style out, so I machined one out of 6061-T651 for my AXMC, lots of contact surface and massive amount of room to lay my off hand across. Not quite as slick as the GTAC but easy to install.

View attachment 7890158View attachment 7890159View attachment 7890160View attachment 7890161
I'm going to GBPSE but that is a nice setup! What distance were your spotting?

Aw sh..t!! Is that the BTX115? I have the BTX95. I’ve been thinking of upgrading my lens to the 115 for awhile now since it’s release. Nice setup bro..
I have always been a Kowa guy, but this is a whole new level for me, I have lots of floaters in my eyes and the BTX paired with the 115mm objective almost negates them, being able to use both eyes to spot with is awesome.

Can you make another big rider?

I have always been a Kowa guy, but this is a whole new level for me, I have lots of floaters in my eyes and the BTX paired with the 115mm objective almost negates them, being able to use both eyes to spot with is awesome.
Aw crap, why didja have to go and say that? As a fellow “floater” unfortunate, that hurts bro. Hurts right in the pocketbook. 😢

Reactions: Krob95
Aw crap, why didja have to go and say that? As a fellow “floater” unfortunate, that hurts bro. Hurts right in the pocketbook. 😢
I know right! Had to sell a kidney on the open market lol. I believe what makes the it so great is the extra light that objective lets in and being able to use both eyes.

I know right! Had to sell a kidney on the open market lol. I believe what makes the it so great is the extra light that objective lets in and being able to use both eyes.
I had easily been resistant that Colossus of Rhodes, that Lord Humungus, that ICBM. “Pshaw, I need not such a luxury,” thought I.

But now, you tempt me with that silvery twist of phrase, “almost negates [floaters]” and I feel my mental immunity failing, only to rebound slightly when I realize the whole unit is $6k.

1DC16DEC-8386-4C14-B9FB-E6B9D63F0E74.jpeg

Lord Humungus coming after my money.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: pfl338