• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

Posting a Savage in a AI thread. Bold move Cotton!
That little guy

Don’t worry about that little guy
641A06B9-0F2A-4660-B58E-4D6CA31430D2.jpeg
FE89769F-B94E-41C4-87C2-D4AF9590380A.jpeg

You got to see the shit they eat today.... candy, junk... shakes, with who the fuck knows what's in them :)

The barrel has that caramel look to it.. candy

You might want to take him/her to the doctor lol

• Haha
Reactions: RS14
Nothing, as long as you avoided the purple 💜 paint!

Jesus Christ lads. Bought an AX308, shot it twice, pulled it apart last night for the AO/V .... and then bought a cheap AT today. What is wrong with me?

Looks like an ultimatum I think.

Edit: googled the ultimatum. It is indeed that action.

Reactions: Huskydriver
Jesus Christ lads. Bought an AX308, shot it twice, pulled it apart last night for the AO/V .... and then bought a cheap AT today. What is wrong with me?
Did you get that one for $5300 on used guns? Gotta be bloody quick! 👏🏼

It's a Left handed, AI Coopermatch Palmamaster action.

They were designated AT before the current AT rifles, with the L designating left handed.

They are single shot target actions, with the two position AE style bolt shroud safety

They are rare actions in RH, but LH are even harder to find.

Last edited:
Anyone know the reason for the flushcup location change between AX rifles and AXAICS chassis? I pillaged a folding AXAICS buttstock to convert my fixed AX and noticed the difference. If there is any reason to use the AX specific buttstock ill swap the hunge itself, but cbf if its no benefit.

7CA9A6AE-F93F-47B8-B1D9-844957D0C56B.jpeg

Anyone know the reason for the flushcup location change between AX rifles and AXAICS chassis? I pillaged a folding AXAICS buttstock to convert my fixed AX and noticed the difference. If there is any reason to use the AX specific buttstock ill swap the hunge itself, but cbf if its no benefit.

View attachment 7902261
I believe it’s due to some issues with the cup at the top.

If the cheek riser is to low it can make it where you can’t remove/attach the flush cup. It’s never been a big deal to me. However I have had that problem. Just moved the cheek piece for the time being and then move it back

View attachment 7902261

My guess is because a 700 bolt sits in a different position than a ai. I remember my axaics barely cleared when stock was folded. It would never clear with the cup like you ATX is.

Reactions: VSP968 and RS14
My guess is because a 700 bolt sits in a different position than a ai. I remember my axaics barely cleared when stock was folded. It would never clear with the cup like you ATX is.
Also very possible reasoning.

I’m sure someone in here knows exactly though.

View attachment 7902261

The R700 action sits lower in the chassis than the AI action does. Here’s an AX butt (meant for converting AI AT rifles) on AT AICS. Note little/no bolt clearance with R700 bolt knob when folded. The bolt is not completely closed in this picture. This was a failed experiment as far as I was concerned.

FC73357A-BD97-4095-9EA7-7D174EDF6F87.jpeg

If you don’t like the flush cup location, just use the hinge.

Edited to add: here’s an R700 in an AX AICS. Note different sized opening for bolt clearance. Same bolt knob, different barreled action; bolt closed.

87A49DCC-6BA0-40D9-A049-C6599418069E.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Defender3 and RS14
And picked up the buttstock when it was still red hot from debonding, dropped it, and put a nice dent on the hinge. Oh well, it was gonna get banged up eventually.
Here’s a R/H AX hinge, although it’s green:

Last edited: