• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

Between friends... Make sure you factor in the reduced eye relief if you have a TriggerCam attached, blew a hole halfway through my skull shooting offhand at a deer 50m away yesterday with the 300PRC. :ROFLMAO:

292466516_3200549353514164_8209860226869359506_n.jpg

Last edited:
"Paint your 10k setup....Be a man"

Hows the tbac bipod?
My favorite. Speed of Harris with more stability.

Atlas cal is no slouch either.
Cykepods good for games.
Atlas Scal , Elite iron revolution, LRA , good for stability but big foot print

Harris has a smaller foot print folded up I need to put arca on one and see if it works better for vehicle/equipment use

My favorite. Speed of Harris with more stability.

Atlas cal is no slouch either.
Cykepods good for games.
Atlas Scal , Elite iron revolution, LRA , good for stability but big foot print

Harris has a smaller foot print folded up I need to put arca on one and see if it works better for vehicle/equipment use
I have a super cal for the desert tech. Thinking of selling my atlas psr and getting a tbac

Reactions: deersniper
I have a super cal for the desert tech. Thinking of selling my atlas psr and getting a tbac
Do it. I hated atlas PSR. That swivel. No good

They sell fast though

Atlas cal isn’t a bad choice either. Tbac is nice with the quick deploy just pull on the legs

I prefer the cal because the bottom portion of the leg doesn’t collapse inside the top. It’s outside. So if you deploy the cal in a couple inches of mud or dirt then collapse the leg it doesn’t drag dirt inside the leg. Like Harris does

When TBAC has the leg setup of the cal with the bottom portion of the leg on the outside I think my preference would go there.

TBAC has a roll pin holding the can’t portion of the bipod. If they really want a winner they should put a detent in place of the roll pin. Then you can flip the bipod on the mount and mount on a picatinny rail on bottom of the forearm or on top of forearm to bring center of gravity lower. I think those changes would be tits

The infamous "Good Sir" tell. Lol, he's referencing me having a .223 bolt for the AI but I guess he thought I said 22LR.

Screenshot_20220708-220555_Brave.jpg

• Haha
Envious! I would love to send my ultra short away to get the new turrets fitted. However was quoted over £600!

I’ll stick with the original for now thanks!

That's cheap I would do it. It was double that when I asked here in the states.

By me being polite and addressing you as a “ sir “, what exactly does that “ tell “? I’m new here so please inform me.

And yeah I totally messed that one up… my brain said 22lr but I meant .223.

Sorry dude. If you've been here long enough, you would know that all of the internet scammers from Bangladesh and shit ALWAYS end their scamming private messages with "good sir"
Lol, it's kind of a rule, I guess.

You having joined this week and using "good sir" was suspect af. Apparently, you must be good to go. Welcome to the Hide, Broham.

• Haha
Reactions: PennsyltuckyG
Sorry dude. If you've been here long enough, you would know that all of the internet scammers from Bangladesh and shit ALWAYS end their scamming private messages with "good sir"
Lol, it's kind of a rule, I guess.

You having joined this week and using "good sir" was suspect af. Apparently, you must be good to go. Welcome to the Hide, Broham.
Damn. That makes sense… lmao.

Good to know!!! Haha.

Yeah no scammer here just an old dude with bad knees that can’t quite run around like I used to… this “ prone “ sounds way easier on me! Haha. Appreciate the heads up bud.

Damn. That makes sense… lmao.

Good to know!!! Haha.

Yeah no scammer here just an old dude with bad knees that can’t quite run around like I used to… this “ prone “ sounds way easier on me! Haha. Appreciate the heads up bud.
Edited to include a pic for “ street cred “. (Since it IS the AI pic thread)

Attachments

• 107B40F6-4425-48B4-9A50-84125A4FA060.jpeg
    107B40F6-4425-48B4-9A50-84125A4FA060.jpeg
    536.8 KB · Views: 208
Hey Gents,
So, an old AWSM, the idea is to rebarrel it into .300 Norma Mag, Berger makes perfect (the best) factory ammunition. This is critical for me as I don’t reload. Will I need to bush a bolt?
Another option is to make .300 Win Mag (I have a bolt body), but there is no decent factory ammo on the market. Also .300 PRC can be considered. Need to bush a bolt for .300 PRC, too?

Shouldn't to bush the bolt on anyone of them big magnums. And there is decent 300WM factory ammo. Federal GMM has been on the market for years. There is also MK248 ammo available too. I would say there are more offerings for 300WM match ammo then 300NM or 300 PRC. It's been on the market for decades.

Some more tripod work and 308 fun for the day....

20220710_154752.jpg
Just hitting rocks @ 200 with the AI, there was a 6 or 7 incher that took 4 or 5 hits before it split! Moved it every time, just took a few to crack that egg!

20220710_154022.jpg

Shouldn't to bush the bolt on anyone of them big magnums. And there is decent 300WM factory ammo. Federal GMM has been on the market for years. There is also MK248 ammo available too. I would say there are more offerings for 300WM match ammo then 300NM or 300 PRC. It's been on the market for decades.
Not many options of the match 300WM ammo with bullets over 200, I’d even say a few.