• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

Running the 300NM barrel with 225 ELDM at 1400 yrds this morning. Using my new spuhr mount, went from a 40mm height to a 48mm, huge difference in head placement for me. No longer looking through the rim of my safety glasses. Very comfortable.
View attachment 7968396View attachment 7968397View attachment 7968398
I too have concluded that the 1.89” / 48mm mount is the height I need for my AX (31mm off the pic rail to the bottom of the scope). I had stacked a Bobro riser and M10 rings that I had laying around to test that height.

I wish ARC made their Mbrace mount that high, but they don’t so I also have a Spuhr like yours inbound.

Not the most aesthetically pleasing look (better on our AX’s vs an AT), but comfy where it counts.

Reactions: pfl338
Does anyone have pics of an od green and sage green AT I'd like to compare? Do the skins still come in stock at Mile High?

Can you provide some detail for the front mount/interface/rail?

@Nik H

It’s a Knights bridge specific to the older AW(SM) line. I’m not sure if it would work for an AT but I’m incline to try it. What’s nice about it is the ability to adjust the height to align with the action rail. The Badger IMUNS is another option. There’s a few more but I’m not entirely sure about all the options out there.

1B75C7A2-1AA4-4976-AD86-AB2A2A6BA0CF.jpeg

Is the arca rail part of the kit?
Thanks

How’d she do? Class review?
She did very well. We had to shoot a 5 shot 300 yard group as part of the class. Mine was top of the bunch at 1.1 inches. I took a photo of it somewhere.

The class is nothing short of fantastic. It will challenge you regardless of your skill level. I have taken Frank and Marc classes prior but this was my first time taking a PR2 class. It was challenging to say the least. I would highly recommend it for anyone that wants to eliminate the bad habits that you might not even know that you have.

Reactions: LONG RNG
@Nik H

It’s a Knights bridge specific to the older AW(SM) line. I’m not sure if it would work for an AT but I’m incline to try it. What’s nice about it is the ability to adjust the height to align with the action rail. The Badger IMUNS is another option. There’s a few more but I’m not entirely sure about all the options out there.

View attachment 7968822
Guess Knights started to make these again? I have seen a few on the AWMs sent to Ukraine. Older versions have the Knights logo right below the part number

Reactions: SkyScrapin
Can someone help me identify the issue with the NV mount please?

I picked this AT from another member it a 15 AT factory 20" 308/7.62 barrel, it came as pictured. The problem is the barrel is bias toward the top of the mount. Please see pics.

Is this the correct NV mount for this model?

I would really like to go back to the factory non NV look or atleast buy the original bipod forend.

Attachments

• 20221003_230808.jpg
    20221003_230808.jpg
    254.8 KB · Views: 101
  • 20221003_230733.jpg
    20221003_230733.jpg
    203.5 KB · Views: 103
This is what the AI AT bridge looks like, so I'm not entirely sure what you've got there... Clearly something aftermarket but it doesn't look right to me. Does it attach via the spigot?

download.jpeg

Edit: Oh I see now... Kinda looks like someone adapted a KRG rail to an AI. One of these guys that knows more than I about these will be along shortly though.

This is what the AI AT bridge looks like, so I'm not entirely sure what you've got there... Clearly something aftermarket but it doesn't look right to me. Does it attach via the spigot?

View attachment 7969597

Edit: Oh I see now... Kinda looks like someone adapted a KRG rail to an AI. One of these guys that knows more than I about these will be along shortly though.
I think it's a Badger Ordnance IMUNS, just doesn't sit centerbore of the barrel.

I think it's a Badger Ordnance IMUNS, just doesn't sit centerbore of the barrel.

There were two imuns barrel channel specs iirm. One for coverts running the integrally suppressed barrels and reg. Curious if that is for the reg or if there was a different spec for the aics chassis using remmy footprints

Reactions: plinkin
There were two imuns barrel channel specs iirm. One for coverts running the integrally suppressed barrels and reg. Curious if that is for the reg or if there was a different spec for the aics chassis using remmy footprints
Is there an identifying mark somewhere on it I can check?

It's a pretty rare part to find. I have only seen it on a couple AIs. I think there is one other person the Hide that has it on their rifle that I have ever seen. I have one of the OG versions with the logo. Last one I have seen sold on the open market was around 1k on ebay

A short video from today at the Australian Land Forces 22 conference held in Brisbane Australia.

The Accuracy International AXSR will be our new sniper rifle going forward in 338 Lap, 300 Norma and 7.62 NATO.

And they made the right choice with Mlok. 👍

And they made the right choice with Mlok. 👍
The only reason I can see to go MLOK over AI Key Slot is commonality of accessory rails with other systems.

MLOK does not sit flush on the back side of the hand guard and has proven to be not as strong as Key Slot.

Im genuinely interested why you think MLOK is the right choice mate.

The only reason I can see to go MLOK over AI Key Slot is commonality of accessory rails with other systems.

MLOK does not sit flush on the back side of the hand guard and has proven to be not as strong as Key Slot.

Im genuinely interested why you think MLOK is the right choice mate.

I'm just stirring the pot. I have them on most of my AIs and I know it gets guys all wound up. I just think it looks cleaner.

In this article I break down every bit of kit that will be issued with the Australian Defence Force AXSR issue.

Includes pictures.

She did very well. We had to shoot a 5 shot 300 yard group as part of the class. Mine was top of the bunch at 1.1 inches. I took a photo of it somewhere.

The class is nothing short of fantastic. It will challenge you regardless of your skill level. I have taken Frank and Marc classes prior but this was my first time taking a PR2 class. It was challenging to say the least. I would highly recommend it for anyone that wants to eliminate the bad habits that you might not even know that you have.
I would fully agree! Just took their Class in Jefferson, OH PR1... I learned a lot. I'm gonna practice a bit before I give the PR2 a go....

Reactions: Nik H
Pansies, look away.

Everyone else, the AI got a few KIA's today out on the town. Standing tripod and unknown distances because I am a poor (like the vortex guys) and don't have a rangefinder. 108 Berger BT target bullets apparently make decent Varmint bullets. Who'd have thought 🤷🏻‍♂️

D7627C41-3795-40ED-AE2B-35549439E2CC.jpeg

So after 57 days waiting for my USPS 3-5 Day Express package….I now have my Vision chassis for my AX and can get the build complete. So yeah, ill have the AO on the AT and the Vision on the AX. Should be cool.

View attachment 7971091
This gives me a little hope that I’ll get my $1600 worth of .245 Berger’s back that USPS claims are currently at the “Mail Recovery Center”

• Haha
Reactions: Huskydriver
Pansies, look away.

Everyone else, the AI got a few KIA's today out on the town. Standing tripod and unknown distances because I am a poor (like the vortex guys) and don't have a rangefinder. 108 Berger BT target bullets apparently make decent Varmint bullets. Who'd have thought 🤷🏻‍♂️

💥💥💥BOOM! 💥💥💥
Alrighty! That’s my game! Little Black Plague carrying bastards…

108gr Bergers do a little more damage than my .204’s 40 grainers lol.

Next summer I’ll haul my AX 6br out there and see how it goes.

Reactions: Krob95
💥💥💥BOOM! 💥💥💥
Alrighty! That’s my game! Little Black Plague carrying bastards…

108gr Bergers do a little more damage than my .204’s 40 grainers lol.

Next summer I’ll haul my AX 6br out there and see how it goes.
So the bergers did both really good and really bad lmao the 40gr vmaxs in the 204 Ruger I took out popped em like a pop can. One of the pdogs I got with the BRA went right in the neck and out his head. No carnage there. But the one pictured above split him open. All in all, both performed well and I am very content with them.

Reactions: carbonbased
Does the Gen 2 rattle?

I know how to load a bipod, I just hate spending good money for something that is noisy “by design”

Obviously I don’t mind spending the money, I just want the product to feel and sound like the money you spend on it.
I bought an Atlas for my AI...Very Much Dislike it!!!! I have ordered an Elite Iron Bipod.