• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

@ForgeValley if I were you out shooting with that thing, I would keep a nervous eye upon any storm clouds gathering in the distance.

AI gods not happy lol⚡
Interesting that you should mention that... I was supposed to be at the Nightforce ELR match in Wyoming this weekend. Something told me not to go and they are supposed to have major thunderstorms tomorrow. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: carbonbased
Lol, I'm going to stand by the logic in my subsequent posts... I do however hate the look. I'm going to try and find some heavier that is ball-ish.
Joking aside, I doubt I'd like that style combined with the swept handle angle. But I would be interested in a heavier, maybe steel ball as opposed to the standard plastic one. I have a Sterk AI swept style handle with a steel ball on a Tikka that I really like.

So essentially what I am saying is, I just want heavier balls.
I'm going to try and find some heavier that is ball-ish.
But I would be interested in a heavier, maybe steel ball
just a little DIY with that seven-axis dremel and boom done

D5D58B4E-06C7-487B-A2DB-0B2DF083ED31.jpeg

Joking aside, I doubt I'd like that style combined with the swept handle angle. But I would be interested in a heavier, maybe steel ball as opposed to the standard plastic one. I have a Sterk AI swept style handle with a steel ball on a Tikka that I really like.
I think I agree after cycling it some, I don't like the extended knob with a swept handle. I do however like the weight.

Heavy balls is where it's at. 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: carbonbased
I think I agree after cycling it some, I don't like the extended knob with a swept handle. I do however like the weight.

Heavy balls is where it's at. 🙃
Those balls above are technically for your truck hitch.

So with the weight that AI would run like butter 😎👍

Lol, I'm getting the idea that I have offended the AI knob gods. I do admit aesthetically I don't like it like I thought I would... but I paid 30 something for the knob so feel like I ought to at least give it a chance. 🤣
I’ll give ya 30 something to put the factory one back on and take that hideous thing off of there!

Bit of sneaky load dev today with the 6BR. 1:8" 26" with 108gr ELDM & Lapua brass @ 2786fps. It's pretty conservative but shoots well.
Initial load 'development' was 30.0gr of 2208 (varget), kind of, perhaps, maybe about .020" off... Slapped together, 10 shot sub half MOA group.

This really is a horrible rifle...

351099418_274749818362660_138715115970144804_n.jpg
351480093_159884790278331_1780221032444934515_n.jpg

Bit of sneaky load dev today with the 6BR. 1:8" 26" with 108gr ELDM & Lapua brass @ 2786fps. It's pretty conservative but shoots well.
Initial load 'development' was 30.0gr of 2208 (varget), kind of, perhaps, maybe about .020" off... Slapped together, 10 shot sub half MOA group.

This really is a horrible rifle...

View attachment 8159374View attachment 8159375
Nice shooting! Where did you get your thumbrest?

I was out at the Colonel William "Ironman" Lee range at Quantico today to zero the 300PRC. I tried a new optic and a new barrel. The barrel looks like it will be a shooter. The optic was a no-go, had to replace one ATACR with the original. A few sighters and then 12 shots for record. Looks like I dropped the last two shots low, think I did it when I changed the buttstock position. Anyways, new barrel is heading to 1,000yds tomorrow and to get some rounds through it to speed it up. Any day on the range is a great day...

IMG_6238-2846881.jpg

IMG_6241-2846880.jpg

IMG_6246-2846878.jpg

IMG_6252-2846875.jpg

Last edited:
AXMC’s and AXSR’s. Badass man.. I’m still trying to justify jumping on the magnum bandwagon (AXSR). When my range I shoot at furthest steel only up to 1660 yds. Thinking 6.5 cr will do that already. All nice setups though..
Come on man, come to the dark side. 1660 is plenty far enough to justify a long action. Sure 6.5 can do it, but you are on the raggedy edge of what that caliber can reach. My range is just 100 yards further at a mile, and I've used it to justify an Axsr with barrels all the way up to 33xc. 😀 I like shooting the long action calibers so much my smaller stuff hardly ever gets shot anymore.

AXMC’s and AXSR’s. Badass man.. I’m still trying to justify jumping on the magnum bandwagon (AXSR). When my range I shoot at furthest steel only up to 1660 yds. Thinking 6.5 cr will do that already. All nice setups though..
There's a couple in the px right now for a steal....

There's a couple in the px right now for a steal....
That's a fact. Pick up the one without a barrel and your choice of barrels in the px and for about 8600 you could have a complete 338 LM or whatever.

I've been tempted to pick up that Elite Sand because it truly is the best color. I have an FDE and tell myself it's the better color, but deep down I know it's not. 🤣

That's a fact. Pick up the one without a barrel and your choice of barrels in the px and for about 8600 you could have a complete 338 LM or whatever.

I've been tempted to pick up that Elite Sand because it truly is the best color. I have an FDE and tell myself it's the better color, but deep down I know it's not. 🤣
You should buy it….

Reactions: The GIF-fer
Took the new barrel to 1,000yds today and estimated the velocity at 2810fps to build a quick drop chart. I was also able to borrow @Fixr AndiScan to try it against the LR. I mounted the LR higher and had better results today than yesterday on Ironman. The AS also worked well considering we just slapped it on the side rail and started shooting. Pics follow as well as the velocity testing results. Any day on the range is a good day on the range.

IMG_6258-2847728.jpg

IMG_6255-2847730.jpg

IMG_6259-2847729.jpg

Velocity_Testing_AndiScan-2847722.jpg

Proof that AI’s can keep up with the custom guns. My best finish in PRS “type” matches to date. Even better did it with the old and outdated suppressed 6.5CM man-bun. Probably 4-5 points I left on the board from poor wind calls and pulling a shot or two.

IMG_4219.jpeg

IMG_4212.jpeg
IMG_4214.jpeg
IMG_4243.jpeg

Last edited:
One of my favorites out at the sandpit today... Canadian smoke was kicking up again, not as bad as Thursday though. Old 308 workhouse and S&B 5x25.

20230611_151802.jpg

20230611_151811.jpg

Got a fresh backer board!
20230611_151958.jpg

Not my best shooting, but any day out is a good day! Trigger is getting a little gritty, probably needs a cleaning.
Ballistic-X-Export-2023-06-11 21_07_25.279834.jpg

My first stage from the PRS UK match this past weekend. After some feedback of how to make the videos a bit more engaging.

I've suffered some financial setbacks this month so I might need to wait a bit longer for that Vision Chassis.. 😅

Sometimes its weird how one can be that lucky within only a few weeks. After jumping on the AW i got offered recently, i now stumbled across this beauty😅

Cant believe how lucky i am! Only downside is the old stocksides dont fit. Since i am a TRG guy i dont know much absolut the AIs. Found pictures with old sides and a monopod. I can see the different version though. Its almost impossible to get those anymore, however, if someone could point me in the right direction i could try to find some fitting ones and trade mine.

So far its been interesting to compare those to the TRG. Till now i am unsure which one i would pick if i had to choose one only.

AI AWSM 338 Lapua, 250 shots down the barrel, PMII 5-25 P4FL, iron sights, AI bipod.

Cheers

Daniel

20230622_161047.jpg

20230622_161152.jpg

20230622_161403.jpg