• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

IMG_0309.jpeg

Which one of the homies in here sells the triggers? If someone could tag him por favor.

Are you referencing the axmc mag adapter that locks into the axmc mag well for old type 308 mags? I didn’t think that would fit the axsr, the new style 308 sr mags have a built in spacer to replace that.
I have that adapter and I am going to drill the hole that the MC has in the side of the chassis into mine so the adapter will lock in. If you dig back through a few of my posts in this thread I believe I posted a pic of that magwell adapter in this gun.

How often are you guys changing barrels with your AI rifles?
Are you getting the accuracy and precision that I get with mine!?
Barrel Swap Clip
The AXSR switches most times it goes out. -0.4 MIL between the 300PRC & 308, the 6.5CM is -1.2 MIL but they’re all very repeatable.

The AT-X lives as a 6BR, I won’t take that barrel off until it’s cactus.

Reactions: Sig Marine
Looking for an ARCA rail for the AIAT, RRS doesn’t show the recent plate, just the universal mount/plate. Sawtooth is nice, but I don’t want it to extend past the forend…
Suggestion?

Looking for an ARCA rail for the AIAT, RRS doesn’t show the recent plate, just the universal mount/plate. Sawtooth is nice, but I don’t want it to extend past the forend…
Suggestion?
I had the same request. Talked to Matt at SawtoothRifles.com about three weeks ago and he said he is making a small run of this very option. I need to follow-up. Maybe we can let him know there is more than a few of us who want this option. His prices are very reasonable.

Some other guy on eBay is selling something similar for AIAX but it does go beyond the end. Maybe he can do it also for the AIAT if Matt is busy and make it so it does not extend beyond the end: https://www.ebay.com/itm/264663161939

MHA Custom.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe I’m under a rock, but what is the deal with Arca or whatever it is?

Maybe I’m under a rock, but what is the deal with Arca or whatever it is?

Arca or Arca swiss started out as a quick release platform for camera nerds years ago. It's a platform of mounting just like picatinny/MLOK/dickmod. Tripods, bag riders, bipods all are supported with ARCA now. It works great.

Reactions: TheBigCountry
Arca or Arca swiss started out as a quick release platform for camera nerds years ago. It's a platform of mounting just like picatinny/MLOK/dickmod. Tripods, bag riders, bipods all are supported with ARCA now. It works great.
And it rides a bag / fence post / vehicle window 100x better than picatinny

On a different. Note
8EB20510-898E-4C99-87B2-ADEF090D7A5C.jpeg

Still one of the coolest AIs I’ve seen

I just want my factory .223 and Magnum AT bolts.

Purely speculation, but given how sporadic/nonexistent various parts are for the platforms they already sell…I don’t see a new model coming anytime soon.

Does anyone happen to know if the AXSA will be getting an ASR style chassis like the AXMC did to become the AXSR anytime soon?
Why you want that hump ?

The atx chassis is much better

.mil wanted that hump. For reasons ? Probably a transformer made that decision

BD608B3C-8A5B-4E39-A9B4-A16365ED9B78.jpeg

^more better

If the axsr didnt have that hump I’d be using one instead of an atx

Contemplating a new AI and was wondering if I should go 50 BMG or 338.

Looks like the costs are about the same to reload and the rifle would be for informal ELR shooting out here in Idaho.

Advice?

Reactions: TheBigCountry
Only the people who prefer the SPERM better... if you know what I mean

So homophobes hate Spuhr now?

I've only owned two of them and they were a slight bit finicky to set up, but once dialed, they were stable long term. No probs. So they worked as good as or better than the other good mounts I've used.