• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

Pros:
Super sexy
Badger Ordnance fucks
Puts a picatinny rail in a better spot (if you use the ILARK) to mount a bipod if you can't/don't want to use the spigot
Can still use a spigot but now it's further meaning more stable
Gives you the ability to mount lasers and stuff if you can't use a diving board
Mounts further from the scope than the AI bridge so if you have long scopes and clip ons it could be useful
Did I mention Badger Ordnance fucks?
Massive sense of elitism and entitlement because even if you can get an AT you probably can't get an IMUNS

Cons:
Literally nothing
Have to take the top off (6 screws) to remove the barrel
Uses T15 Torx so you'll have to add another bit to your kit vs the (old) AI 2.5mm/4mm hex only
Requires some modification for compatibility with the last keyslot holes
Hard to find

Some say this is still a pic thread:

1715979924545.png

You are obviously poorly informed... First off, you're shooting 6.5 "Manbun". They suck. Secondly, you're shooting an AI, and everyone knows they suck in matches (@DeathBeforeDismount. He has stated that if he had been at that match and seen your rifle, he would have immediately known he would automatically place above you before the first shot of the match was even fired, just because it's an AI). And thirdly, you're shooting an old, and out-dated Schmidt. They suck too. Mathematically speaking, there's zero chance you could have won that match. You should just acknowledge that, and hand the trophy back.

(Yes, ALL of the above is sarcasm, and you should get an additional trophy for sticking your thumb in the eye of the know-it-alls).
Well done!

Last edited:
Reactions: The Durk
9017B1A1-FB97-44DC-801C-853BF3C8E30F.jpeg

^Pretty much the offspring of a Savage Bergara couple. The folding stock is essentially an ally symbol that projects “no threat here, as I tuck too” to their fellow Justasgoodians.

#Ally
#NoStepOnTuckedStocks
#JustAsGood

I went to the local Izaak Walton 100yd range this morning to re-zero a new 400 MOD BB 5R, finished at 28", for the 300PRC. I'm just at 120rds and I think it's sped up as I'm getting some insane speeds (2950fps) from factory Hornady 225s. I have a bunch of 1x fired brass so now it's time to work up some loads for the Berger 220s with RL26.

IMG_0847__002_-3222376.jpg

Why is there always one when you're so close to that bughole group?

IMG_0850-3222375.jpg

Managed to sneak out and take the new 6CM barrel for a run this afternoon. I’m thinking it needs a shorty .308 barrel next.

View attachment 8423179

All this rattle-can talk makes me half nervous to admit that I like the new two-tone cerakote look… please don’t bully me…
Did you have the action and hinge cerakoted black or did it come that way from AI? I think it looks great, sort of like a supersized AT-XC.

Reactions: Part Timer
Did you have the action and hinge cerakoted black or did it come that way from AI? I think it looks great, sort of like a supersized AT-XC.
Thanks, I think it turned out pretty good, too.

Other way around, actually. It was black, got the chassis done in FDE but got them to leave the action, hinge, etc. in black. I always liked the two-tone look of the AXMC LE, so this is just kind of a knock-off version of that, I guess.

What in the Ryobi F am I looking at???

It's actually AI's new PCP air rifle in that picture, and he's recharging the air cylinder after the pressure dropped too low after the last shot string. However, in keeping with British tradition when it comes to electrical component reliability, the AI branded UK built air pump that comes with the rifle already let the magic smoke out, so he had to replace the UK air pump with the Ryobi.

On a more serious note, he's just using the Ryobi inflator as a barrel cooler. I do something similar but use a compact rechargeable air mattress inflator. It's much smaller than the Ryobi but cranks out way more air than a chamber chiller or riflekuhl, runs about 40 minutes on a charge. I also don't like the possibility of forcing dirty air down my barrel if say a big cloud of dust gets kicked up and sucked into the inflator inlet, so I use a CPAP filter inline with the hose. Works quite well on hot days, but obviously not as well as a cool damp towel wrapped around the barrel.

It's actually AI's new PCP air rifle in that picture, and he's recharging the air cylinder after the pressure dropped too low after the last shot string. However, in keeping with British tradition when it comes to electrical component reliability, the AI branded UK built air pump that comes with the rifle already let the magic smoke out, so he had to replace the UK air pump with the Ryobi.

On a more serious note, he's just using the Ryobi inflator as a barrel cooler. I do something similar but use a compact rechargeable air mattress inflator. It's much smaller than the Ryobi but cranks out way more air than a chamber chiller or riflekuhl, runs about 40 minutes on a charge. I also don't like the possibility of forcing dirty air down my barrel if say a big cloud of dust gets kicked up and sucked into the inflator inlet, so I use a CPAP filter inline with the hose. Works quite well on hot days, but obviously not as well as a cool damp towel wrapped around the barrel.
Which pump did you buy? I need an upgrade from the riflekuhl as it takes forever with a suppressed 30 cal.

ETA: Looking at this one from Amazon.

Last edited:
Which pump did you buy? I need an upgrade from the riflekuhl as it takes forever with a suppressed 30 cal.

I'm using this one:

FLEXTAILGEAR MAX Pump 2020 Portable Air Pump with 3600mAH Battery USB Rechargeable Air Pump-Quick Inflate Deflate for Sleeping Pads, Air Mattress, Pool Toys, Floats, Swimming Ring, Air Bed (Orange) https://a.co/d/frUBMsd

Using larger vinyl tubing out of the pump to a CPAP inline filter, then out of the filter to smaller vinyl tubing into the chamber.

Didn’t want to just gloss over the most AI thing in this whole thread. Filtering your rifles air 😁

Kidding aside, not a bad idea 👍

Didn’t want to just gloss over the most AI thing in this whole thread. Filtering your rifles air 😁

Kidding aside, not a bad idea 👍

I'm not ashamed to admit I stole the idea from the riflekuhl, lol

Why pump potentially dirty, gritty crap down your barrel if you don't have to?

Realized a filter was a good idea when someone at the range had their home made barrel cooler running and an employee drove by in a side by side kicking up a bunch of dust, you could watch the dust getting sucked into the inlet of his barrel cooler.

Reactions: 264win
What in the Ryobi F am I looking at???
As Kiba said Ryobi makes this inflator tool which is cheapo at depot. After that take some vinyl tubing and cut up a case, jam the neck end of the case into one end of the tube (I used a Creedmoor necked to 7mm just 'cause.) And then cut a small ring out of the center of the case and jam that into the other end of the tube once it's fed through the Ryobi inflator thing end cap. This setup has gained some popularity around here and another shooter showed me how they threw it together so I always pass along the tip:

PXL_20240527_172217481.jpg

PXL_20240527_172224214.jpg

FYI, here's my setup with the flextail mattress inflator and CPAP filter. I bent thin wall 9mm OD x 0.5mm wall brass tubing to go into the chamber, short end of the tubing for short actions and long end for long actions, just flip it around in the vinyl tubing. 9mm od brass tubing is a close fit into a .223 chamber and works in everything else that's larger.

IMG_20240527_102844__01.jpg

Fyi I found out that cheap clear vinyl tubing (or whatever it is) stiffens up like a mo fo in cold weather. Becomes totally useless.

And yeah, the barrel cools faster in cold weather than in hot. But it cools even quicker aided by my Ryobi.

I need to source something else. Silicone? Any ideas? Looks like @Kiba used silicone…and where did you guys get your little filter apparatuses?

Last edited:
Fyi I found out that cheap clear vinyl tubing (or whatever it is) stiffens up like a mo fo in cold weather. Becomes totally useless.

And yeah, the barrel cools faster in cold weather than in hot. But it cools even quicker aided by my Ryobi.

I need to source something else. Silicone? Any ideas? Looks like @Kiba used silicone…and where did you guys get your little filter apparatus’s?

I actually used vinyl because I had a bunch of it on hand.

Silicone remains much more flexible than vinyl in the cold, but some grades of silicone tubing are so soft they kink very easily, so stay away from the really low durometer stuff.

The CPAP filter and adapters are from Amazon... here's what I used:

CPAP adapters

CPAP filters

Reactions: carbonbased