• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

Shots 5-10 with my new to me AI AT. The trigger is going to take some getting used to, but shots 8-10 are in the top right hole, so I think I’m really going to like this one.
4D6FC1AA-F878-4309-80C0-B4847D641BB4.png

AWS Covert. Just waiting on the over barrel suppressor to get out of jail any day now. Need to mount the scope too.

View attachment 7273954

If it doesnt get anyone in trouble is there any chance of some detailed pictures of the suppressor when its released, I was thinking of something similar for my AT and would try and keep it as close to looking factory covert as I can.

If it doesnt get anyone in trouble is there any chance of some detailed pictures of the suppressor when its released, I was thinking of something similar for my AT and would try and keep it as close to looking factory covert as I can.
As soon as I get it, I'll post some detailed pics.

Reactions: aishooternz
lol @samb300 , i know you check PV every morning, homie. good look'n out. As soon as this 12lbs i got dries up, im making a switch away from varget.

Reactions: RS14
I mean I dig Varget but I'm still trying to figure out what's wrong with 4064.....
I think for 308 there are a ton of other great options like 4064. But for 6.5x47L and 6GT that I shoot, along with the BR family, Varget is the standard.

lol @samb300 , i know you check PV every morning, homie. good look'n out. As soon as this 12lbs i got dries up, im making a switch away from varget.
You have no idea lol. I got that page bookmarked and cocked-and-locked on refresh.

I'm also not going to comment how much Varget I have. I recently sold all my H4350 and H4895, and only shoot Varget. Much like not having any toilet paper, you can wipe your ass with other materials but it just isn't the same. Same goes for Varget and 6.5x47L haha

You have no idea lol. I got that page bookmarked and cocked-and-locked on refresh.

I'm also not going to comment how much Varget I have. I recently sold all my H4350 and H4895, and only shoot Varget. Much like not having any toilet paper, you can wipe your ass with other materials but it just isn't the same. Same goes for Varget and 6.5x47L haha

Oh i already know how much varget you have. don't worry, your secret is safe with me.

Oh i already know how much varget you have. don't worry, your secret is safe with me.
To some people I'm a hoarder, to others I barely have anything. It's all a matter of perspective.

Just like this lovely young woman and her milk. Hey, she has more jugs of milk than I have of Varget!

1584556267955.png

To some people I'm a hoarder, to others I barely have anything. It's all a matter of perspective.

Just like this lovely young woman and her milk. Hey, she has more jugs of milk than I have of Varget!

View attachment 7275916
Ease up man. She skimmed through the 3rd edition of Starting Strength and is trying to cultivate mass. #AGallonADayKeepsRipAtBay

Did you spray or cerakote that auxilary plate? Or can they be ordered in pale brown?

It is rattle canned ?.

I believe that is nutmeg brown pretty close match to ai pale brown though. If you want the paint brand and number I can go find it in my garage

Reactions: Simia Dei
It is rattle canned ?.

I believe that is nutmeg brown pretty close match to ai pale brown though. If you want the paint brand and number I can go find it in my garage
Yeah sure mate, I'd appreciate that. May as well play with and modify the rifles now I'm confined to barracks

Yeah sure mate, I'd appreciate that. May as well play with and modify the rifles now I'm confined to barracks

Here you go. You can see the color diff a lil bit better here

IMG-20200321-WA0000.jpg

Attachments

• 20200321_180436.jpg
    20200321_180436.jpg
    393.6 KB · Views: 145
  • 20200321_180443.jpg
    20200321_180443.jpg
    352.9 KB · Views: 147
Awesome, thanks mate, it's close enough, might do the whole rifle now, definitely close enough for mags

I'm actually really surprised at how well it's held up... Been two years and really the only thing chipping is the grip. I did throw a coat or two of primer down first...now if I could find a close match to their sage green

Reactions: Simia Dei
I'm actually really surprised at how well it's held up... Been two years and really the only thing chipping is the grip. I did throw a coat or two of primer down first...now if I could find a close match to their sage green
I’ll roll with that then and get a primer as well then.

I was looking at one of my manners stocks this morning, I’m pretty certain the green colour on the elite Moss is close to the sage? (Maybe closer to the desert sand now I think about it...)

C418B9D4-975A-4B32-8A26-E1BD9C92BEA6.jpeg