• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

How you finding the Hardy barrel?
I'm guessing you didn't have to send your rifle from Aus to NZ to get it fitted? They just did it as a prefit?
Have only fired 200 rounds through it so far (fire forming virgin lapua) but, it did put out a 10 shot 0.45 MOA group at 100m with 108gr ELDM and zero load development... It was 'prefit' by APRS (a reputable gunsmith) down here in Australia based off one of their shop AI AT's.

The 6BR is a 2023 project, hoping to get that going as the go-to PRS barrel.
6BR.jpg

Attachments

• 6BR2.jpg
    6BR2.jpg
    697.3 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Do you or anyone else that uses the thumb rest miss the fact that you no longer have the retention feature for the butt stock when folded?
As others have stated, I also only fold mine for cleaning. That being said, in my experience the AI folding mechanism is so tight that I'd say the retention 'feature' is pretty unnecessary anyway.

Reactions: Nik H
After 10 months i finally finished my L115A3 clone... Scope mount with Simrad rail and thermal mount was very hard to find..but a friend from SBS helped me....i love it....xD
P1050538.JPG
P1050535.JPG
P1050533.JPG
P1050543.JPG

Attachments

• P1050538.JPG
    P1050538.JPG
    408.5 KB · Views: 48
  • P1050535.JPG
    P1050535.JPG
    363.5 KB · Views: 42
  • P1050543.JPG
    P1050543.JPG
    345.8 KB · Views: 35
  • P1050520.JPG
    P1050520.JPG
    447.5 KB · Views: 38
This just in:

Responding to recent events on Earth, God, the omnipotent creator-deity worshipped by billions and billions of followers of various faiths for many millennia, angrily clarified His longtime stance on color of rifles.

“Look, I don’t know, maybe I haven’t made myself completely clear, so for the record, here it is again,” said the Lord, His divine face betraying more than a little emotion during a press conference near the site of @Krob95 ’s new ATX.

“Somehow, people keep coming up with the idea that I want them to paint their rifles other colors than Sage Green. Well, I don’t. And to be honest, I’m really getting sick and tired of it. Get it straight. Not only do I not want anybody to paint their rifle some weak-sauce color named Elite Sand or the abominable ‘Black’ Multicam, but I am specifically commanding you to only use the color of the lush and verdant Earth that I your Lord God created for you.”

“That is all.”

This just in:

Responding to recent events on Earth, God, the omnipotent creator-deity worshipped by billions and billions of followers of various faiths for many millennia, angrily clarified His longtime stance on color of rifles.

“Look, I don’t know, maybe I haven’t made myself completely clear, so for the record, here it is again,” said the Lord, His divine face betraying more than a little emotion during a press conference near the site of @Krob95 ’s new ATX.

“Somehow, people keep coming up with the idea that I want them to paint their rifles other colors than Sage Green. Well, I don’t. And to be honest, I’m really getting sick and tired of it. Get it straight. Not only do I not want anybody to paint their rifle some weak-sauce color named Elite Sand or the abominable ‘Black’ Multicam, but I am specifically commanding you to only use the color of the lush and verdant Earth that I your Lord God created for you.”

“That is all.”
Sage Green will always be the AI master race. The competition is always fighting for 2nd place

This just in:

“That is all.”
Quoting this for posterity, and because you really have a way with words. Starting to make me think maybe I'll need a sage green MC one day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: carbonbased
Aw shit! Now I won’t be able to sleep. Gonna be thinking all night how black multi-cam will look like on a AX too. Nice rifle man!
Thanks man! It ain't no elite sand but I like it a lot. Very subtle and extremely well done.

Ps, you should do it

Reactions: Rhed
I found out the guy that did the cerakote. His name is Sean, his shop is Sovereign Arms in Denver. It's who Fritz uses for anything that needs cerakote, including my ATX.
Thanks! Just hit post the same minute you answered my question

I’ve thought a bunch about that shortbus guy painting a rifle of mine flecktarn (now that’s a master race thing, like, an actual master race thing) or that cool M40 sniper pattern or maybe a winter mcmillian molded-in look.

And then God Almighty, Our Lord and Heavenly Father, whispers sage advice to me in the crystalline silence of the night and Green the AI stays.

Maybe the W3 Rem…

Thumbhole Elite Sand 👌

Superb job by Mark at FMJ Firearms in the UK.

New Scope arrives tomorrow. Don't judge me but its a second hand Vortex Razor HD Gen 2... I was looking at Nightforce ATCARs but I just can't stretch that far and justifying it to the wife was difficult enough as it is.
Screenshot_20221103-162122_Gallery.jpg

Some of use what
Thumbhole Elite Sand 👌

Superb job by Mark at FMJ Firearms in the UK.

New Scope arrives tomorrow. Don't judge me but its a second hand Vortex Razor HD Gen 2... I was looking at Nightforce ATCARs but I just can't stretch that far and justifying it to the wife was difficult enough as it is.View attachment 7990419
wheres the elite sand?

Why did AI drop the Elite Sand?

Demand to high?

Does this make my AXSR in Elite Sand more valuable? :unsure:

Why did AI drop the Elite Sand?

Demand to high?

Does this make my AXSR in Elite Sand more valuable? :unsure:
To many were being chambered in 6.5 CM. AI realized tampon sales were getting out of control with the Elite sand/6.5 combo and eventually gave in to the downfall.

They went back to green AI’s chambered in 308 after purchasing more stock in beer and beef jerky sales which were sure to skyrocket after the transition

It’s what concrete working, bow hunting, bench pressing animals around the world demanded

If you pass an elite sand owner speak softly. If they own the 6.5 they’re likely to retreat to their “safe place”. Best to just let them be as they need to be alone with their thoughts

AI/Green/308/Thumbhole=Master Race

If you pass an elite sand owner speak softly. If they own the 6.5 they’re likely to retreat to their “safe place”. Best to just let them be as they need to be alone with their thoughts

AI/Green/308/Thumbhole=Master Race
Only those that have to justify themselves to others, are afraid to own a 6.5.
18.5" .308 with TBAC 338 Ultra SR for your time.

AXSR ES True Master Race.jpg