• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

I just got my new ATX in today. The bolt is quite surprisingly hard to close on an empty chamber. With the safety in the middle position it closes like butter. But with the safety forward it is hard enough to close that I think there is something wrong with the bolt. I took the shroud off and everything seems lubed well. I added some grease but it’s still extremely hard to close. Is this normal? Any ideas? I’ll call milehigh Monday anyways.
Thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: Huskydriver
I just got my new ATX in today. The bolt is quite surprisingly hard to close on an empty chamber. With the safety in the middle position it closes like butter. But with the safety forward it is hard enough to close that I think there is something wrong with the bolt. I took the shroud off and everything seems lubed well. I added some grease but it’s still extremely hard to close. Is this normal? Any ideas? I’ll call milehigh Monday anyways.
Thank you.
Ain't shit wrong with it. Just run it hard and fast. It'll break in. Oil the contact points between the bolt and receiver.

• Haha
Reactions: Huskydriver
93DC3FB6-158C-4644-84CD-42D5C670D43A.jpeg

Did some seating depth tests with the new dasher today. Performed really well with the 105 hybrids

So a thumbhole 260 Arctic Warfare in multicam is undesirable and should be hidden away for no one to ever shoot or see?
As soon as the words "arctic warfare" and "thumbhole" are involved with the AI it automatically wins everything. However if "Vortex" is attached to either of those it negates one of the other, questionable and opens the user to psychiatric evaluation.

This is actually my favorite AI....I think I stole this from someone here when I was trying to get ideas for my AT.
Screenshot_20211224-093135(1).png

Why did AI drop the Elite Sand?

Demand to high?

Does this make my AXSR in Elite Sand more valuable? :unsure:

Too difficult to match parts and keep cerakote consistent in batches. I know I've had at least 5 different variations of Elite Sand. Here is one of the most notable.. green barrel on left is original ES from 19-20 guns. Barrel on right is from 22 guns. And a whole lot of in between. Thread protectors on the Black barrels are also ES.

Demand is there. Just too many issues with Cerakote and parts.

Yes, this means your rifle just went up 3x in value. Maybe more.. 😆

Attachments

• 20221019_163342.jpg
    20221019_163342.jpg
    371.6 KB · Views: 101
Reactions: 81sfo
You running handloads? Bullet, powder, and velocity if you are?
Yes, Peterson LRP, 185 Jugs, 42.6 gr Varget, 2531 fps, SD 4.1 (45 rounds fired over chrono), but avgs 0.6-0.7 MOA 5 round groups, did a 0.88 MOA 3 round group at 1094 yards.

Reactions: jzerfoss
  • Haha
Reactions: BurtG and Eliteuas
I agree, it's hard to believe these are both ES. 2018 AXMC and 2022 ELR. I hope you are right about the value increase but I'll never sell either one:ROFLMAO:

View attachment 7991746View attachment 7991747

Very nice rifles! And two completely different colors. I forgot about the ES MCs. Those will probably be the rarest color out all MCs, as they only made them for a short while before the SR came out. Wish I kept one of the ES MCs I had.

Soooo just got done shooting the Guardian Long Range team match at Arena. And although I did this a few weeks ago I kept it a secret until this match. So guess I should share a pic of my guns new glass and paint job.

Attachments

• 05ABDC74-7DF9-4A17-8C23-7CB502DB9C34.jpeg
    05ABDC74-7DF9-4A17-8C23-7CB502DB9C34.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 191
Hard to beat the look of the vision chassis forsure lol also hard to get used to the little dicks lining the side of the forend on the ATX 😂😂😂

Anyone shed some light on the different models these brakes may have come from? Ive ended up with too many, and Im trying to decide which one to part with.

View attachment 7994804
The one on the right definitely appears to be much older. The machining tollerances are clearly very different to the newer, tapered, cleanly machined twin port tactical brake on the left.
They are both the AI suppressor ready twin chamber brakes with mirage band thread holes.... The old one might have come off an AWM or something with some nice history?

Personal preference I'd say, depends how much they mean to you.

Reactions: Hennig
Some single shot AI Target Actions, machined for a Magwell. AI Coopermatch rifles are dirt cheap in the UK, nobody wants them.

Cerakoted Highland Green, ready for an L96 clone in 6.5CM with barrel threaded for a ASE SL5i.

The Coopermatch actions will wear L96 chassis, skins and barrels.

There are two more. one in left handed which is waiting for the right customer. The other has a factory fitted magwell, for use in a wooden target stock, and is currently being inlet and bedded into a Macmillan McHale stock and barrelled in 6.5CM then cerakoted matt black.

qbCtTrL.jpg

sqqDQT2.jpg

8pF1xUA.jpg

Ui4uJEY.jpg

jhkU5jV.jpg

I1KPM4Q.jpg

3YQgsiT.jpg

q2MdPsD.jpg

uMdTT7T.jpg

0uB0XmQ.jpg

O333lAQ.jpg

The factory fitted magwell, with magazine held by a spring clip on the front edge. L96 trigger guard, Coopermatch action and McHale stock in the early stages of the build.

LjTTvkm.jpg

OgK7n8h.jpg