• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

Shot out to 400ys on paper today. The 16.5” 308 is slow with a lot of drop. But it likes factory FGMM with 168smks
Ballistic-X-Export-2023-12-06 15:28:29.787807.jpg

I still don’t understand how this happened? Drugs, dating liberals? What gives
It involved siamese twin nuns ⛪️, Viktor Orbán 🇭🇺 , one coconut 🥥, ice-making schemes on the Mosquito Coast 🧊, 37DD tits 👙, a tri-hull catamaran ⛵️, and a tiny pair of men’s gold lamé thongs 🍆.

Other than that I don’t know.

Seems there’s a solution that might work for not a ton of $$$:

I haven't had any luck with this on my bolt guns. Brass keeps bouncing back into the chamber.

I think you need something that'll keep the entrance of the bag full open.

I haven't had any luck with this on my bolt guns. Brass keeps bouncing back into the chamber.

I think you need something that'll keep the entrance of the bag full open.
I didn't have luck with it either. I couldn't mount it far enough back so brass hits the back edge and bounces back in the gun.

Not 100% certain, but I think it should be an AW mag. Couple threads out there on it, I think.

Last edited:
After a great purge, counseling from members here and an insufferable wait - here is my first proper AI.

I can definitely feel the difference between this and the rifles I've owned before. I read one time, maybe even here, "locks up like a bank vault" and that's definitely how it feels.

Still figuring out a more permanent scope but for the near future here's what I'm working with. First range trip is this upcoming Monday.

20231206_115124.jpg
20231206_114946.jpg
20231206_115010.jpg

Last edited:
After a great purge, counseling from members here and an insufferable wait - here is my first proper AI.

I can definitely feel the difference between this and the rifles I've owned before. I read one time, maybe even here, "locks up like a bank vault" and that's definitely how it feels.

Still figuring out a more permanent scope but for the near future here's what I'm working with. First range trip is this upcoming Monday.

View attachment 8292611View attachment 8292612View attachment 8292613
Hope she treats you well!

Reactions: TanktheFrank