• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

Save me a little time here peeze... What are we wanting to do exactly?
Full AI bolt minus the firing pin assembly with mag bolt face and if its not too much to change ones with standard face also. Besides cost getting a spare bolt is near impossible and ones with mag bolt face arent offered at all in the small frame. I think some guys here also have the AXSR and cant get bolts for different calibers the rifles were made to swap between.

Way ahead of the process but if its something you'd consider I'll send you my entire bolt/FP assembly. I'm sure some guys have a few spares after their year wait theyd offer up as well.

EDIT: I see I'm late to the replies....what they said lol.

Any of you guys sitting on a B&T AI Spigot ? I have plans to butcher the hell out of it and don't want to pay $70 for a new one just to go under the 3 axis.

Full AI bolt minus the firing pin assembly with mag bolt face and if its not too much to change ones with standard face also. Besides cost getting a spare bolt is near impossible and ones with mag bolt face arent offered at all in the small frame. I think some guys here also have the AXSR and cant get bolts for different calibers the rifles were made to swap between.

Way ahead of the process but if its something you'd consider I'll send you my entire bolt/FP assembly. I'm sure some guys have a few spares after their year wait theyd offer up as well.

EDIT: I see I'm late to the replies....what they said lol.

I'd be willing to give this a go. The addy on the shop website will get the parts here. I'll need everything as I'll have to go through and model the parts and build an assembly in Solid Works.

C.

I'd be willing to give this a go. The addy on the shop website will get the parts here. I'll need everything as I'll have to go through and model the parts and build an assembly in Solid Works.

C.
Ill be in for one of each…all available combinations …all right handed

That's news to me, lol. I wish. We have quite a bit here, but that isn't one of them.
Some member earlier this year thought he is smarter than AI and decided to use his Dremel to do some working on the cocking ramp on his AI bolt, totally fucking it up. He sold the rifle for dirt cheap. It is forever known as the 7th Axis CNC incident. I believe he deleted his post about it. Someone on here for sure has the pic of the awesome engineering he did.

Some member earlier this year thought he is smarter than AI and decided to use his Dremel to do some working on the cocking ramp on his AI bolt, totally fucking it up. He sold the rifle for dirt cheap. It is forever known as the 7th Axis CNC incident. I believe he deleted his post about it. Someone on here for sure has the pic of the awesome engineering he did.
IMG_5813.jpeg

I like to argue but damn when you’re out of your element, you get turned into a meme on here 🤣

The bolt backorder only took me 13 months, it could have been worse :ROFLMAO:

To add to @JB.IC list... I never understood why AI doesn't ensure that at bolt bodies, FP assemblies and all mags for the current premier platform are not in stock at all time. Currently that platform is the AXSR, if the rifle is selling at a premium price and a key feature is multi caliber. That feature should be supported in the market with available parts that are readily available

Basically, if you expect customers to drop $10k on the rifle at least keep bolt bodies, firing pins and mags stocked up at distributors. Or, real world example... A few weeks ago a shooter that is new to long range rolls up to the range with an AXSR leftie in 300 PRC, predicably recoil is a challenge (plus cross eye dominance.) I didn't want to say it but a great investment would be a 6.5 CM conversion, but who knows if it will be in stock or how many months of wait listing it back ordering that would take.
Didn't happen for the MC so why should they change the behavior for the AXSR?

I'm not bitter

Reactions: TylerN

C.
So if you guys are actually up for this I'll send him my entire small frame bolt assembly with FP for him to get the AT/AX modeled.

Anyone willing to send him their MC/AXSR assblies for the large frame stuff?

So if you guys are actually up for this I'll send him my entire small frame bolt assembly with FP for him to get the AT/AX modeled.

Anyone willing to send him their MC/AXSR assblies for the large frame stuff?
I’m interested in a mag bolt for the ATX. This would be awesome if it works out.

I spoke with a machinist who has a non-contact measuring system that can scan parts and draft them but he was going to charge a ton for the R&D on top of the part production (which wasn’t AI bolt related. Much easier problem as it was just a bag rider modification on a chassis.)

Great looking piece of kit partner. My AIAW shoots like a dream. I reckon you can share with us good folks what that thermal sight or night vision is?
Thank you kind sir , AI is one of the best . The thermal is the Voodoo M by Pixles on Target.
I’ve been around the block with thermal and this is one of the better if not best options for the civilian market.

Last edited:
Reactions: BurtG and El Puto
Thank you kind sir , AI is one of the best . The thermal is the Voodoo M by Pixles on Target.
I’ve been around the block with thermal and this is one of the better if not best options for the civilian market.
It’s so big tho.

Xii. FTW. I am amused that now all my kit is retro. Utc psq20 skeet UTM lol

40CCD607-33F6-4844-84FE-37E545401A94.jpeg

Last edited:
View attachment 8303877

Another step closer to hunting ready. Just need to grab a muzzle device from the LGS, and drop the T6Xi into some mediums.

The PA was meant to be a placeholder but not going to lie its kinda growing on me. More like a kuato and less like a tumor. Lol

View attachment 8303878
That's a sexy AT you have there. Makes me want to get a set of green skins now lol.

Reactions: TanktheFrank
What if you aren’t afraid to paint but you possess the one true color. The elite of the elite. The color to end all colour. The sands of greatness. The. Elite. Sand.
???

I expected to paint mine the day I got it. Had the paint ready to go. …until I laid me gaze upon the glorious sands. The unmatched beauty hypnotized me. The cans rattled out of my hand. Euphoria washed over my quivering soul. Knowing that it’s embrace would keep me warm throughout the winter, as I ran my fingers along the supple crest of the lines.

*Ahem*

Umm where was I? Oh yea. So umm yea painting is the way to to if you don’t have ES.

What if you aren’t afraid to paint but you possess the one true color. The elite of the elite. The color to end all colour. The sands of greatness. The. Elite. Sand.
???

I expected to paint mine the day I got it. Had the paint ready to go. …until I laid me gaze upon the glorious sands. The unmatched beauty hypnotized me. The cans rattled out of my hand. Euphoria washed over my quivering soul. Knowing that it’s embrace would keep me warm throughout the winter, as I ran my fingers along the supple crest of the lines.

*Ahem*

Umm where was I? Oh yea. So umm yea painting is the way to to if you don’t have ES.
I have an Elite Sand and two Sage Greens. I love both colors, wouldn’t dream of defiling them. But Black…? Yeah, I probably would.

???

*Ahem*

Sounds a lot like you dropped some acid and thought you were looking at Sage Green. Only explanation I can think of.

???

*Ahem*

The only thing your ES blends into is the empty spot left in your heart from getting the wrong color in the first place 😎

Roses are red
AI’s are green
You may be offended
But my conscience is clean

The only thing your ES blends into is the empty spot left in your heart from getting the wrong color in the first place 😎

Roses are red
AI’s are green
You may be offended
But my conscience is clean
YOU DON’TKNOW MEEEEEEE

😂😂😂

Honestly it’s the best AXSR color.

The overall best color they ever put out was Sage Green. That’s a fact no sane person (AKA a “non-poor”)would ever argue.

But the AXSR is where we are now as a people. Mature competent adults in 2023 don’t stay satisfied with a short quad rail 14.5” pinned A2 flash hider with a FSB and fixed A2 carry handle with MAYBEEEEE a PEQ-2 and Gen 1 PVS-7Bs. Such is the passing of the torch when it comes to the title of the best…the most moist, succulent, glorious shade of glory.

It’s so fucking great that Toyota, AKA the AI of the truck world, also dedicated a new color of their vehicles to it. Lunar Rock IS a direct nod to Elite Sand. #Confirmed #TheCompanyThatSponsorsTrucksInEveryModernWarAcrossEveryContinentSupportsTHEColor
#MakeSandEliteNotWar

Pic Tax
#IHGRewardsElite
#RoomForActivities
#IYKYK
#Hashtag

5C3979A4-779B-4361-9E69-07584514B485.jpeg

Any option other than "preserving resale value" is (y)(y)

Rattle can it if that's your style.
Get a custom Cerakote job if that's your jam.

Either way add your personal taste and make it yours. And if your happy with the factory color such as the delusional ES squad the that's Ok also :ROFLMAO:. Just don't make your decisions about your gear so you can sell it to the next owner :cool:.

• Love
Reactions: DKN83