• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

We got some great practice on Saturday. Managed to clean the rooftop at 600-950 yards on coyote targets. I’m getting my PRS skills stage down to 52 seconds.
E7BEC577-AECA-4EBA-9614-CDA4C46AD870.jpeg
0CEBA385-25A9-4D09-847F-61F663A5D51F.png
04DF770A-C049-432A-8E0F-2384012F60AB.jpeg

Durk, have you used that electronic dope sheet in the sun for any extended period of time? Just wondering how it will hold up.

Durk, have you used that electronic dope sheet in the sun for any extended period of time? Just wondering how it will hold up.
Last match was 80 degrees in direct sunlight, with no clouds. No issues reading it, and I have a slight astigmatism, even after wearing corrective contacts.

Reactions: Badfinger
So jealous of everyone here shooting so much! Finally get to take my AXMC out this weekend and am taking a few days off work next week to make up for lost range time.

I just notice something that worries me about my AXSR, that I can pull the trigger and it will drop the firing pin with the bolt not fully closed.

Can someone with an AXSR try this and see if they are seeing the same issue.

I just notice something that worries me about my AXSR, that I can pull the trigger and it will drop the firing pin with the bolt not fully closed.

Can someone with an AXSR try this and see if they are seeing the same issue.
Mine will do it as well.

@Kidster A lot of weapon systems do that. I first saw it out of a someone's Savage, I then thought how unsafe that can be, and I checked to see if my AX did that as well soon after handling his rifle, and sure as s* did the same thing too

@Kidster A lot of weapon systems do that. I first saw it out of a someone's Savage, I then thought how unsafe that can be, and I checked to see if my AX did that as well soon after handling his rifle, and sure as s* did the same thing too

I also thought this would be unsafe but thanks for the info.

some chicom rip off shit. probably the same fuckers that make the Blob atlas knock off.

I've seen all the AI hats on Amazon, but still can't find what I want. Does anyone make an AI flexfit hat?

I've seen all the AI hats on Amazon, but still can't find what I want. Does anyone make an AI flexfit hat?
Those aren’t actual AI hats. Those are just some random company pasting the logo onto the image of a hat. It’s the equivalent of buying at atlas clone from an airsoft player who is making them out of paper straws in their parent’s studio apartment.

Those aren’t actual AI hats. Those are just some random company pasting the logo onto the image of a hat. It’s the equivalent of buying at atlas clone from an airsoft player who is making them out of paper straws in their parent’s studio apartment.

I realize they aren't authentic AI, and if AI made a flexfit hat, I'd gladly buy one, but I don't like trucker hats, snapback, whatever else they have.

I realize they aren't authentic AI, and if AI made a flexfit hat, I'd gladly buy one, but I don't like trucker hats, snapback, whatever else they have.
I mean if you're that hard up for an AI hat, you'd probably get a better quality product by taking the logo to your mall and having the hat kiosk spin you up one. Personally I'd rather just keep giving sad handies in random alleyways hoping to one day be rewarded with an authentic AI cap. #GetAtMeIfYouHaveTheSwag hahaha

I mean if you're that hard up for an AI hat, you'd probably get a better quality product by taking the logo to your mall and having the hat kiosk spin you up one. Personally I'd rather just keep giving sad handies in random alleyways hoping to one day be rewarded with an authentic AI cap. #GetAtMeIfYouHaveTheSwag hahaha

But what if I'm not good at giving sad handles? 😆😆

All jokes aside, I have a Desert Tech hat that is my current favorite. It's a perfectly broken in flexfit that goes with me to every match. I was just hoping AI would have one too

Reactions: M8541Reaper
But what if I'm not good at giving sad handles? 😆😆

All jokes aside, I have a Desert Tech hat that is my current favorite. It's a perfectly broken in flexfit that goes with me to every match. I was just hoping AI would have one too
I bet if you tell AI that you where your DT hat to all the matches but would prefer an AI hat instead, they'll send you one ;) Tell them your shooting buddy keeps hitting his head on stuff and needs one to protect his noggin' as well...

• Haha
Reactions: canezach
This is the "Accuracy International Picture Thread" and yeah most of them on here do 🤣 by the way the comment was made jest

Looks like it's time to make some more. Maybe I'll have her fix his teeth this time around 😂.

I really need to check and make sure as long as I'm not charging for them, I can't get into any trouble. Maybe someone that knows Scott can run that question by him??

candyx, I've seen people banned for less......that's just plain sacrilegious :eek: 🤣

Banned for supporting an Made in USA product which supports our Military , damn :rolleyes::unsure::ROFLMAO:

All kidding aside AI's are great rifles almost purchased one before the Barrett .