• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

20200630_111816.jpg

Been having a "strange issue" with the normal AX mags where 6.5cm of any length would hit the top of the chamber when seating ammo all the way to the back of the mag. With the ASR mags the "issue" no longer happens. The lips on both mags look identical to me but does anyone know why the "issue" may have gone away?

Reactions: 96C
So basically what you're saying is that I'm a heretic committing sacrilege for getting my AXMC cerakoted with a pattern this month? :sneaky:
View attachment 7363134
Been having a "strange issue" with the normal AX mags where 6.5cm of any length would hit the top of the chamber when seating ammo all the way to the back of the mag. With the ASR mags the "issue" no longer happens. The lips on both mags look identical to me but does anyone know why the "issue" may have gone away?
I’m not going to say that these are related, buttttt...
#YouveAngeredThem
😂
(Ok I’ll stop now lol)

Those of you with an AXSR that have/had an AXMC, how’re you liking it over the AXMC?

Loving it so far. Better trigger on the AXSR. Like the rail options on the AXSR over the AXMC. Overall a nice improvement.
Isn't the AXSR shipped with the AI Competition Trigger (3rd party) instead of the original AI trigger?

Reactions: deersniper
It’s 6 cm. I actually got it 2nd hand off the px here and it was in 6.5x47 so I ordered a barrel from mile high to have here today when I got back with it.

I'm not big on podcasts but I'd like to try one of those. Got a link friend?
I’m not sure if this will work or not but here’s his podbean link.

@reubenski

I would suggest starting at episode 1 and go from there. The podcast will make more sense when u start from the beginning.
I agree. David is awesome and you’ll gain an appreciation for who he is when listening from episode 1. He’s also hilarious and tells a great story. I trust you’ll enjoy it as much as I. It’s a must-listen for me.

How is that thumb rest attachment? You have any issues with the butt stock not staying locked closed when you fold it up?

It doesnt lock closed bc the stud is removed that keeps it locked. With that said, I love it and wouldnt change a thing.

I agree. David is awesome and you’ll gain an appreciation for who he is when listening from episode 1. He’s also hilarious and tells a great story. I trust you’ll enjoy it as much as I. It’s a must-listen for me.

Thanks for the kind words, homie.

Reactions: Desert Raven
There’s a lot to unpack her. ASR with a Dominus... but the top pic? WTF? AXMC machined?
AXMC-LE, law enforcement only. Not sure if it will be available to the public somehow, but I don’t believe it’s possible to “upgrade” a current AXMC to the LE like you can with the AT-LE, due to needing to de-bond the chassis. They had them on display at shot show, pretty cool but unless you’re LE I’d rather have the AXSR.

Anyone else see this? My bad if it is old news but it is the first I'm seeing it so I figured I'd share.

You in here Alan? If so, can you share any info?

View attachment 7366564
I saw that on social media as well. Not sure if it’s the same one, but I saw some pics a couple weeks ago on social media showing a design that was a 2-piece 3D printed set of skins with an AR grip tang. I’d prefer the skins to be aluminum, but they look like they’re working.

There are a few reasons I didn’t pursue this design myself, one of them that I’m lazy haha. But the width of the chassis and skins make it hard to integrate a thumb rest that lines up with an AR grip tang. So I think this design will be perfect for a thumb wrapped around hand position, it’ll be interesting to see how it feels with a thumb on the side hand position. I did notice one of the rifles in the picture above has my thumb shelf on it still!

6777BF20-ADA5-46D5-960D-6EA7A79D50C7.png

I saw that on social media as well. Not sure if it’s the same one, but I saw some pics a couple weeks ago on social media showing a design that was a 2-piece 3D printed set of skins with an AR grip tang. I’d prefer the skins to be aluminum, but they look like they’re working.

There are a few reasons I didn’t pursue this design myself, one of them that I’m lazy haha. But the width of the chassis and skins make it hard to integrate a thumb rest that lines up with an AR grip tang. So I think this design will be perfect for a thumb wrapped around hand position, it’ll be interesting to see how it feels with a thumb on the side hand position. I did notice one of the rifles in the picture above has my thumb shelf on it still!

View attachment 7366640
Yea I noticed your rest was still on it, which is awesome because I don’t want to lose that. As far as the company in your image, I don’t think it’s the same as Alan appears to work at GTAC Engineering Services in the UK.

Will be cool to see how it pans out. You’re right though, aluminum skins seem like the most secure/rugged way to go for something like this.

Reactions: RS14
I got my AI out to zero the other day as well as having my wife take a few glamour shots of the ole stick. The AX definitely does it’s part, now I have zero excuses for missing. I threw together that load real quick and went and zeroed and shot that group. If I didn’t pull the one shot it would be an excellent group

Attachments

• A7B6FC32-06EB-45D4-85DB-6A7A9D06AC60.jpeg
    A7B6FC32-06EB-45D4-85DB-6A7A9D06AC60.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 164
  • 5E123E4C-8AC3-4DA7-A341-86B57160F309.png
    5E123E4C-8AC3-4DA7-A341-86B57160F309.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 166
Yea I noticed your rest was still on it, which is awesome because I don’t want to lose that. As far as the company in your image, I don’t think it’s the same as Alan appears to work at GTAC Engineering Services in the UK.

Will be cool to see how it pans out. You’re right though, aluminum skins seem like the most secure/rugged way to go for something like this.

I'm on the list for one at the moment, they're waiting on stock side skins from AI. It's a machined trigger guard, a couple of screws and a paid or modified stock skins. The kit is 100% reversible so you can go back if it's not what you're after. Attach whatever AR grip.

I'm keen to give it a run and see how it pans out until I can get an AX ASR later in the year / 2021.

I'm on the list for one at the moment, they're waiting on stock side skins from AI. It's a machined trigger guard, a couple of screws and a paid or modified stock skins. The kit is 100% reversible so you can go back if it's not what you're after. Attach whatever AR grip.

I'm keen to give it a run and see how it pans out until I can get an AX ASR later in the year / 2021.
Do you have a rough idea when we can order an ASR here?

Do you have a rough idea when we can order an ASR here?

Best to speak to Delta Tactical, they are running the orders! I'm hoping they will begin arriving at the end of the year or sooner.

@samb300 ok I’m ready for my chassis... New RRS setup and RRS bipod attachments. July 4th range session after doing a parade in our small community up in the White Mtns in AZ.

The local chamber of commerce canceled all events due to Covid... So the grassroot Americans in the community said we didn’t need the Chamber to run the 5k, we don’t need them to have a patriotic parade and local business paid for the fireworks show. It wasn’t as fancy as previous years, but it felt a whole hell of a lot better! The entire day oozed FREEDOM for me. Hank my Lab and I finished third in the 5k ;) mostly because the race kickoff was an Anvil shoot (awesome by the way, google that shit) he hated the loud noise and he was one hell of a pace car 😂

The parade was a huge hit, here in AZ if you attempt to take a highway in protest our public safety officers will be spraying you with pepper balls until you’re done. They pulled up to the group we had gathered at our local American Legion, asked our plans and proceeded to close the highway for us to parade a couple miles to our local park. Such an awesome day! 🇺🇸

I pretty much just hang in this thread these days and I know you guys well enough that I thought you’d enjoy the story.

I hope you all had a great weekend! I’m just feeling better from one hell of a hangover 🤣

Ok ok back to the A.I’s anyone else snap a pic of your A.I on the range this weekend?

Cheers,
Magnum.

Last edited: