• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

I put a deposit down for a lefty AXSR from Euro Optic after MHSA told me no way would I be able to get an MLOK forend. This thread is making me excited for the gun but this pic is making me sad I can't get MLOK. IMO it looks so much better than Keyslot.
Will one of the victor arms fore ends work?

I put a deposit down for a lefty AXSR from Euro Optic after MHSA told me no way would I be able to get an MLOK forend. This thread is making me excited for the gun but this pic is making me sad I can't get MLOK. IMO it looks so much better than Keyslot.

Pony up for an ASR and the AXSR. Swap the rail. :)

M-Lok might look better, but AI KeySlot IS better.

Took my Pale Brown AXSA and added a new 6.5 Creedmoor Barrel to it (it's for my Elite Sand). Tried out my Nightforce 7-35 on it as well. A quick few shots, clean 5 shot group, clean another 5 shot group. Sandpit 200 yards, hot and windy. Need a new range :)

20200706_151523.jpg

20200706_151538.jpg

20200706_190940.jpg

20200706_190957.jpg

20200706_191030.jpg

Hello, I had a question about the AT rifle system. Does anyone know if the AT action will fit into a AXMC chassis without any major mods needed?
as in, can I de-bond the AT and install it into an AXMC chassis. and do you know if any vendors like Mile High or EuroOptic sells AXMC chassis systems for the AI? used the search function with no luck.
any thoughts are welcomed.
ty.

@southpaw213

1. The MC is a long action, AT is a short action.
2. The AXMC chassis only is not sold. You’ll have to find someone who debonded their AX(SA) rifle and doesn’t need to factory AI chassis.

Reactions: Empr_Hadrian
Hello, I had a question about the AT rifle system. Does anyone know if the AT action will fit into a AXMC chassis without any major mods needed?
as in, can I de-bond the AT and install it into an AXMC chassis. and do you know if any vendors like Mile High or EuroOptic sells AXMC chassis systems for the AI? used the search function with no luck.
any thoughts are welcomed.
ty.
I’m assuming you’re talking about the AX short action chassis, not the AXMC magnum long action chassis. Yes, an AT action will fit in an AX chassis; the actions themselves are identical.

There’s no way you’re going to get a factory AX chassis from AI or Mile High, the only way would be to get one secondhand like @PBWalsh said. I’m not sure if anyone upgrading to my aftermarket chassis is de-bonding an AX...there may be a guy or two dumb enough to do it like I did haha. But then they will steal the AX buttstock, so you’ll end up paying a premium for the center section alone and then having to buy the $800 AX buttstock as well.

My advice would be to buy a demo AX now if you can swing it, or sell your AT to fund an AX. Or buy my aftermarket chassis haha. Sorry, I’m a terrible salesman.

I’m assuming you’re talking about the AX short action chassis, not the AXMC magnum long action chassis. Yes, an AT action will fit in an AX chassis; the actions themselves are identical.

There’s no way you’re going to get a factory AX chassis from AI or Mile High, the only way would be to get one secondhand like @PBWalsh said. I’m not sure if anyone upgrading to my aftermarket chassis is de-bonding an AX...there may be a guy or two dumb enough to do it like I did haha. But then they will steal the AX buttstock, so you’ll end up paying a premium for the center section alone and then having to buy the $800 AX buttstock as well.

My advice would be to buy a demo AX now if you can swing it, or sell your AT to fund an AX. Or buy my aftermarket chassis haha. Sorry, I’m a terrible salesman.

lol... Yes, AX short action. sorry for the confusion. I am still learning about the difference between the two. I am a lefty shooter, and I just purchased an AT from EuroOptic, and had them send it over to Milehigh to have an AX buttstock installed on the AT-le. I was thinking in the future, if someone was to sell their AX Center section I would at least have the buttstock as you stated. I am definitely, taking a look at your chassis system.
but in the meantime
Hook a fellow Southpaw up.
Sell me your Center Section!! :)

lol... Yes, AX short action. sorry for the confusion. I am still learning about the difference between the two. I am a lefty shooter, and I just purchased an AT from EuroOptic, and had them send it over to Milehigh to have an AX buttstock installed on the AT-le. I was thinking in the future, if someone was to sell their AX Center section I would at least have the buttstock as you stated. I am definitely, taking a look at your chassis system.
but in the meantime
Hook a fellow Southpaw up.
Sell me your Center Section!! :)
Oh that’s right, you’re THAT guy haha. Finding a lefty AX, let alone a spare center section is going to be tough for sure. You’re not the first person that’s asked about buying it, but so far I just can’t justify selling it. Unless it’s for...
1594094667424.jpeg

M-Lok might look better, but AI KeySlot IS better.
I'm certainly willing to believe that it's got 28% better pullout strength or whatever but it's not clear to me that MLOK wouldn't fulfill most users' needs. I've got multiple other rifles with MLOK gear and it would be nice to be able to move accessories around more easily.

MLOK also requires you to remove any attachments when swapping barrels (depending on barrel profile). KeySlot attachments sit flush on the inside of the handguard so it avoids this clearance problem.
AI KeySlot is love, KeySlot is life! ;-)

Reactions: M77
Just ordered a Demo AX from Mile High. This will be my first AI. Pretty stoked.

I picked up my rifle on Wednesday. Just need to get the bipod and scope mounted. I went with Sage Green. Looks great.

Is there a way to tell if the bolt in my rifle has a a sfp? Won’t matter for awhile as I will shoot the 308 barrel but at some point will switch to 6.5 creedmoor

Reactions: Empr_Hadrian
I think all of the rifles post 2014 have a small firing pin.

Reactions: ChadL
I picked up my rifle on Wednesday. Just need to get the bipod and scope mounted. I went with Sage Green. Looks great.

Is there a way to tell if the bolt in my rifle has a a sfp? Won’t matter for awhile as I will shoot the 308 barrel but at some point will switch to 6.5 creedmoor

The firing pin itself, should measure around .062"

The large firing pin is around .08" ish

Soooo a thing happened today... I was gonna wait till it was here to comment so I can post pics...

but the excitement kills me and I am not good at the waiting sometimes. I bought my first AI today... thanks to many who answered questions here and elsewhere. Pics to come sometime next week when it’s here. :giggle:

Soooo a thing happened today... I was gonna wait till it was here to comment so I can post pics...

but the excitement kills me and I am not good at the waiting sometimes. I bought my first AI today... thanks to many who answered questions here and elsewhere. Pics to come sometime next week when it’s here. :giggle:
Congrats!!
What did you get?

Well my grandpa always said buy once cry once. So naturally I had to buy the ASR kit. It’s really @SkyScrapin fault. He talked me into it. And of course half of being cool is looking cool and it matches the paint on my TBAC 338 Ultra SR so it had to be done. Ok fine I’ll admit it’s 100% because Mlok. 😂

I offloaded an SR25 EMC, Q Fix, Accurate Ordnance 6.5 and a sixer of ARs to bring this thing home. I’ve lusted after it the since the minute I saw the first pics from shot show 2019.

I can’t wait!

Well my grandpa always said buy once cry once. So naturally I had to buy the ASR kit. It’s really @SkyScrapin fault. He talked me into it. And of course half of being cool is looking cool and it matches the paint on my TBAC 338 Ultra SR so it had to be done. Ok fine I’ll admit it’s 100% because Mlok. 😂

I offloaded an SR25 EMC, Q Fix, Accurate Ordnance 6.5 and a sixer of ARs to bring this thing home. I’ve lusted after it the since the minute I saw the first pics from shot show 2019.

I can’t wait!
Way to go BIG... Nice!

Thanks all. I bought a Proof carbon pre fit in 6CM from the PX for it to give a small match caliber a go on the ASR.

I got my barrel back from the Smith. I went a different route from proof this time around, trying out a Krieger chambered in 6BR. Can't wait to get it to the range.

View attachment 7372159
Nice rig.
I have the Steiner in 5-25. Do you have the scope shadow effect when you have it on the higher magnification?
I ran into that the other day and I think i may have to fiddle with the position of the scope in relation to my eye when I am in the prone. Still noodling it in my mind and was curious what your experience was.

Nice rig.
I have the Steiner in 5-25. Do you have the scope shadow effect when you have it on the higher magnification?
I ran into that the other day and I think i may have to fiddle with the position of the scope in relation to my eye when I am in the prone. Still noodling it in my mind and was curious what your experience was.

I can't say I have. When I setup my eye relief I always do it on max power since the "shadowing" is exaggerated. Try playing around with the position and you should be good to go! It's a great scope and I think you're really going to enjoy it! Let me know if you have any questions or need any help with it.

WOW that looks great. I bet it could hold a one shot one hole group like no other. Where did you pick that one up I just have to get one?

WOW that looks great. I bet it could hold a one shot one hole group like no other. Where did you pick that one up I just have to get one?

I can’t wait!

Congrats! Did you get it from Mile High with the free Spuhr and ZCO/NF/Kahles deal?

Congrats! Did you get it from Mile High with the free Spuhr and ZCO/NF/Kahles deal?
I did call them about that deal. It’s a pretty sweet deal but I will say that Eurooptic had the better price by a fair amount. I’d highly recommend calling EO and asking what they can do for you.

I already have a spuhr and NF 7-35 ATACR for this rifle. It needs to get here already!

Last edited:

I can’t wait!

LOLOL

Reactions: Movistar
1593915309537.jpeg

My two boys shooting on 4JULY. Shooter and spotter calling shots for each other. They fight over the AIAX and leave the DT on the left gets no love from them. They both love the egos on the AI and they both want one. It was a great day with my boys on our nation's birthday.

Anyone else see this? My bad if it is old news but it is the first I'm seeing it so I figured I'd share.

You in here Alan? If so, can you share any info?

View attachment 7366564
No its no old news and thanks for sharing. Those look really good. I wish there was a close up and more information.

Reactions: M8541Reaper