• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

PRS Ireland crew with our AXMCs in 338 doing some high angle and long range to 2000m
IMG-20200711-WA0049.jpg
IMG-20200710-WA0029.jpg

Looks to be Elite Sand to me.

Looking good! Sometimes you feel the need to click like more than once 😆

Silly question, but what is the colour of those AXMC's? Looks like Elite Pale Green Sand?😉

Looking good! Sometimes you feel the need to click like more than once 😆

Silly question, but what is the colour of those AXMC's? Looks like Elite Pale Green Sand?😉
They are both elite sand. lovely colour in real life, shows up funny on pictures sometimes due to lighting

Reactions: M289
@tevan0707 Who did your 6BR barrel? I have a Win Tac 6BR Bartlein that is a hammer which I got from MHSA but they are OoS and I am looking for alternatives.

There's a guy here in Utah that's started doing barrels for buddies and now he's adventuring into the AI realm. If you want his info, I can DM you.

I can't say I have. When I setup my eye relief I always do it on max power since the "shadowing" is exaggerated. Try playing around with the position and you should be good to go! It's a great scope and I think you're really going to enjoy it! Let me know if you have any questions or need any help with it.
Played with the scope position at max magnification and I think have have the scope shadow issue resolved.
Got the ocular focused at max zoom too.
Cant wait to get back to the range.

Reactions: tevan0707
Played with the scope position at max magnification and I think have have the scope shadow issue resolved.
Got the ocular focused at max zoom too.
Cant wait to get back to the range.

Good to hear! Also, the parallax on the Steiners are ranged in meters so you'll have to play around with it at different yardages and mark on the knob where it lines up the best.

Good to hear! Also, the parallax on the Steiners are ranged in meters so you'll have to play around with it at different yardages and mark on the knob where it lines up the best.
I usually just tweak the knobs to take out parallax, not paying any attention to range. Does it help you figure out range?(always been curious if that was a valid range estimation technique). How does marking the ranges accurately assist you? ( genuine question, since tone does not carry online)

Last edited:
Hot and brutal at the range (sand pit) today. I added a sendit to my Elite Sand, easy to see and level. The model with the spirit level and electronic led's. It's a tad expensive for a level, but I'm just moving it from rifle to rifle :)

20200718_162115.jpg

20200718_162252.jpg

20200718_204804.jpg

Last edited:
Level is cool, just have to remember to check before pulling the trigger. I've a few Elite Sands and at this point I think it's the best color too!

You can't leave the level on it as it will likely brake. So, just keep it in my gear bag and mount it as I need/want it.

@BuLLet how do you like that level? ES is the best color for AIAX in my opinion. I love sage but ES is it.

It is on the base,we are member of one of the clubs who shoot there.
That’s awesome. I’m going to try and find a club over here once school restarts for the little one.

@deersniper how is that elite iron bipod? Thinking about getting one myself. Emailed them asking about what I need to buy for AXSA, no response in over a week now. Can you tell me what components you purchased to fit it to the AI? How has it been working out?

@deersniper how is that elite iron bipod? Thinking about getting one myself. Emailed them asking about what I need to buy for AXSA, no response in over a week now. Can you tell me what components you purchased to fit it to the AI? How has it been working out?
Hey. I’ve only used it a couple times but it is super stable and easy to use. Seems well built also. I would say it is more stable than the SCal or LRA.
The tension adjustment and the leg notches work great. Il look up what the specs are and edit

Edit. I bought it from @Maleus
Here’s the info from his add
Non-pan Elite Iron Bipod. Aluminum model with 2 sets of feet (rubber feet and claw feet) with the standard offset. All paper work included.

Lmk if there is something I could measure for you

Last edited:
Reactions: BuLLet