• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

Did some load development and ran the Kraft challenge today with my AI AO in 65cm

Attachments

• CE2A2565-7145-4E97-AA90-EC7AB607D971.jpeg
    CE2A2565-7145-4E97-AA90-EC7AB607D971.jpeg
    674.1 KB · Views: 157
  • 756AEBAA-C3E5-4736-8204-4619625CF847.jpeg
    756AEBAA-C3E5-4736-8204-4619625CF847.jpeg
    530.5 KB · Views: 130
  • 849A4445-92DD-485B-BDAF-9BF3B5591A24.jpeg
    849A4445-92DD-485B-BDAF-9BF3B5591A24.jpeg
    449.6 KB · Views: 117
  • FFCA247B-FB97-49CC-9407-F0EA4283D315.jpeg
    FFCA247B-FB97-49CC-9407-F0EA4283D315.jpeg
    714.1 KB · Views: 153
Man that’s something I think we would all love to see. Shoot if that was even half true.
Hell my groups are with 168 FGMM in a 20MPH wind!

But on a serious note I’m thinking of unloading some ocean front property I have in AZ......CHEAP!! 🙃🤣

Seriously that’s some good shooting!!!

Hell my groups are with 168 FGMM in a 20MPH wind!

But on a serious note I’m thinking of unloading some ocean front property I have in AZ......CHEAP!! 🙃🤣

Seriously that’s some good shooting!!!
Thanks. Not happy with the two. But overall pleased with what I did. Still have stuff to work on.

Reactions: Luvman
Well... here is a picture of my AICS chassis.... but... Thanks to the helpful guidance of "TheDurk" my AI AT 20" .308 folding should be getting boxes up by Euro optics for shipment to me right now. Can't wait! Went pale brown.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210225-180322.jpg
    Screenshot_20210225-180322.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 74
It acts as a hand stop for Hawkins position shooting in Service Rifle matches. Essential equipment on any rifle with a tube type forend to be competitive in these matches.

View attachment 7582343

Seems highly gamerish... Haven't y'all heard of a numero uno bag? So much simpler and would get rid of that silly grip stuff

• Haha
Reactions: M8541Reaper
Any of y'all have experience cutting the magazine follower to prevent the LRBHO? It's the only thing I dislike about my AXSR so far. Completely kills the ability to single-load efficiently or to quickly run a Quiver round into the ejection port in an urgent situation. I found an old reference to it here but I've seen nothing else about it.

Yeah, look inside with it locked and notice where the follower engages the bolt. You just angle the rear of the follower til the bolt rides up enough to depress it. I hate that feature also, I modified all my mags.

Any of y'all have experience cutting the magazine follower to prevent the LRBHO? It's the only thing I dislike about my AXSR so far. Completely kills the ability to single-load efficiently or to quickly run a Quiver round into the ejection port in an urgent situation. I found an old reference to it here but I've seen nothing else about it.

Weird, I had to shoot the whole NF ELR Match, single feeding. No issues. Finished every stage in sub 75 seconds vs 2:30 of the time allowed.

Had mag issues. Feed lips too tight (virgin baby). So I said screw it, run it 1 at a time...

Reactions: Conqueror
Rules are quite specific. Grip or small bag under fist not in contact with the rifle. Grip can’t be in contact with the ground. There’s not much gaming to be had in this discipline, in fact it’s frowned upon really. most of the rifles you will see on the line have grips or handstops.
It’s fairly standard service rifle shooting just with precision rifles at longer ranges, smaller targets and all that.

Seems highly gamerish... Haven't y'all heard of a numero uno bag? So much simpler and would get rid of that silly grip stuff

Rules are quite specific. Grip or small bag under fist not in contact with the rifle. Grip can’t be in contact with the ground. There’s not much gaming to be had in this discipline, in fact it’s frowned upon really. most of the rifles you will see on the line have grips or handstops.
It’s fairly standard service rifle shooting just with precision rifles at longer ranges, smaller targets and all that.

I'm teasing you killer and making a joke at the PRS boi's expense🤣

• Haha
Reactions: The Durk
Shooting out to 1k yesterday at The Ranch Tx. So cool to have the range to myself. It was a beautiful morn. View attachment 7403451

I pass this place on the way to our ranch multiple times per month. Even though I can shoot much further at our place I need to join and be done with it as it would be nice to not have to setup steel when I want to shoot. I haven't seen any pics outside of their website until now, it looks nice.

Maybe I want to scratch the AI bug up my butt sooner than later.

Opinions on the AXSR R700 chassis and the AISC (AT) R700 chassis? Is the AXSR worth $800 more than the AT? Is it even worth putting an R700 in an AI chassis or should I be patient and wait to purchase the real thing?

Opinions on the AXSR R700 chassis and the AISC (AT) R700 chassis? Is the AXSR worth $800 more than the AT? Is it even worth putting an R700 in an AI chassis or should I be patient and wait to purchase the real thing?
Get the real thing

Someone here suggested that when I wanted to do the same thing your asking about. They summed it up best by saying something similar to this,

When you purchase an AI your purchasing the system as a whole. The entire system makes the AI what it is. Not the chassis

That was told to me before I purchased my AIAT. I recently purchased an AXMC. I get what that person meant. The system as a whole is what makes AI an AI

Don't be a penis tucker....get the AI

I had an AICS 2.0 700 build that I thought would be enough of a scratch...then I laid my hands on a real AI.

I now own an AX and have no doubts I wish I would have done it in the first place. I’d take an AIAT or AX over the baddest 700 clone built with an AXSR 700 chassis.

Over the last 38 years I have had around 50 custom rifles built some of the best in the industry and not meaning to disrespect any one of them, but after my 1st ai I was so impressed I bought a 2nd one and will no doubt be adding a 3rd this year.
They are some of the most consistent shooting riles I have every owned

I had a impact 737r in a ai ax chassis. I was happy with it for a couple of days until I went into MHSA again and looked at all the real AI’s on the wall. Parted it out and bought a real AI AXSA and can’t say I miss that impact one bit

All this yip yapping and y’all still getting raped by dudes running impacts...

Y’all aren’t special cause you guys run AI’s #rightinthefeels #imbored

Reactions: LongRangeJunky