• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

New / old glass for the AX.... sweet combo
32922914-3427-42F7-9B6D-12F1EA541DE5.jpeg
E8BB6711-7089-4DE0-B7BF-738477DF4D03.jpeg

Still a $50 bump for something that has been sitting in stock.

Yeah, but have you thought about what it costs these days to replenish that back stock?

Steel prices going up and barrel demand is at its highest since probably WWII.

Reactions: M8541Reaper
Has anyone that’s recently purchased a GTAC grip conversion lately had it get stuck at Langeley HWDC? Haha patiently waiting.

Has anyone that’s recently purchased a GTAC grip conversion lately had it get stuck at Langeley HWDC? Haha patiently waiting.
I can't comment on that....BUT......I'm digging your screen name

I have a 2001 Type R with K24, a LOT of goodies and a Rotrex C38R ....and some AWD parts laying around

Last edited:
Shot the Raton Sporting Rifle Match today with the ol 6BRUH barrel. First match with this rifle so far and it performed flawlessly. Myself, not so much but I didn’t zero any stages which I’m grateful for. Going to try and run the 22GT next month
0A974BA9-2E42-4CC2-9575-CF84187A7C7F.jpeg

I can't comment on that....BUT......I'm digging your screen name

I have a 2001 Type R with K24, a LOT of goodies and a Rotrex C38R ....and some AWD parts laying around
Yeah I've seen your user too SRpowah and knew it could only mean one thing......I've got love for Nissans too....admittedly more affection for RB's though.

Type R and everything related may be going bye-bye so I have more to contribute to this thread.....I've debated it for years but at this point after resisting a multi-cal AI for about 8 years I'm about to succumb.....

Shot the Raton Sporting Rifle Match today with the ol 6BRUH barrel. First match with this rifle so far and it performed flawlessly. Myself, not so much but I didn’t zero any stages which I’m grateful for. Going to try and run the 22GT next month View attachment 7597674
Looks 👍

Any of these comp cals run in AXMC or AXSR?

I'm wondering if longer action leads to rounds flipping in chamber while cycling. (Excuse my ignorance.....just soaking up info and adding bullet points to list of what's possible or not)

Reactions: Krob95
Looks 👍

I'm wondering if longer action leads to rounds flipping in chamber while cycling. (Excuse my ignorance.....just soaking up info and adding bullet points to list of what's possible or not)
I'm running a saum in cip length mags, zero issues. but they are single stack.🤷‍♂️

Looks 👍

@SuperBoot was running an AXMC in 6.5creedmoor and kicked ass today in that match. Maybe he can elaborate some

Also I can’t imagine too many issues if you run the bolt like you mean it. Had no issues with ejection with the 6BRA today. If you run the bolt really really slow it’ll flip them on top the mag but running it like a normal person, zero probs.

Referring more to the 6BR's, 6GT etc....I know the .308 bolt face cals run fine

Also I can’t imagine too many issues if you run the bolt like you mean it. Had no issues with ejection with the 6BRA today. If you run the bolt really really slow it’ll flip them on top the mag but running it like a normal person, zero probs.
You are rocking AXSA right ?

Checking in.......did you ever have the .338LM factory barrel reamed out to 33XC?
I did. I was able to push 300 Berger’s and ATIPS up to pressure around 3030-3045fps. Settled on a load around 2880ish. The intended purpose of this rifle is for the light class in ELR so I have two barrels on order that are much heavier to bring my overall weight up to around 24lbs. Instead of wasting my bullets, primers, and powder on that factory barrel I’m just waiting for my heavier barrels to arrive.

I also caught the 416cal bug and I’m thinking about just selling my AXSR to afford parts for a new 416 build. Decisions decisions. The shear amount of back n forth in the ELR community with light class is annoying and it’s making me want to shoot the heavy class and be done with the drama.

Reactions: Bulletsmith
How many different shades of green is a “sage” green AX?

only asking because I collected one today.

The stock/action is lighter than the plastics and the butt pad is darker than the rest, so three shades?

Reactions: Scotch_egg
I did. I was able to push 300 Berger’s and ATIPS up to pressure around 3030-3045fps. Settled on a load around 2880ish. The intended purpose of this rifle is for the light class in ELR so I have two barrels on order that are much heavier to bring my overall weight up to around 24lbs. Instead of wasting my bullets, primers, and powder on that factory barrel I’m just waiting for my heavier barrels to arrive.

I also caught the 416cal bug and I’m thinking about just selling my AXSR to afford parts for a new 416 build. Decisions decisions. The shear amount of back n forth in the ELR community with light class is annoying and it’s making me want to shoot the heavy class and be done with the drama.
Thanks for sharing.

Educate me......how much of a velocity increase is it over the factory. 338NM?

I already have .338NM dies (long story) but never had a .338 setup.

This would be my first and wondering if reaming out a factory barrel is worth it?

Thanks for sharing.

Educate me......how much of a velocity increase is it over the factory. 338NM?

I already have .338NM dies (long story) but never had a .338 setup.

This would be my first and wondering if reaming out a factory barrel is worth it?

i don’t have enough experience with either the 33XC or any experience with the 338NM.

Myself and my shooting partner just made the switch to 33XC. In his 30” barrel he was able to shoot to 3240ish before he got pressure. He’s settled on a load around 3150 I believe with 300 Berger’s and RL50.

one of my favorite things about the 33XC is how easy it is to get low SDs. It’s not unheard of to get consistent SDs below 5.

Reactions: Bulletsmith
So hats off to @WhereNow&How recommending the luna elir3 for a long range illuminator.....no moon only starlight engaging ipsc steel with a pvs27-30 at 1k was too easy and rediculously clear from standing off the tripod....and shout out to @Lowdown3 for quick and awesome purchase.

The luna would easily light it up to 1250-1500 I think no issue maybe father if we had time to keep backing up past 1k.

No through scope pics because it was caf out there last night and everyone was shaking too bad to get clear pics haha

But the results are in 4-5 of the body shots were at 1k. Headshots were from closer
View attachment 7548409
I just got a Luna Elir3 myself and I can say it's a legit piece of kit!!!

Nolegs you took the picture on high zoom again.... :(

Screenshot from a video.
They’re already in the hands of very few individuals. Trickling out here and there.
Now if they can just ship as a .375CT instead.....
Might just have to get the Fiddy and waitttt... for the conversion kits. Lol