• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

Still waiting on the bubble level but she's ready to go just in time for this weekends class.

7jSbURE.jpg

EZ1PEdC.jpg

Anyone know where or how to get weight kits for an AX. I’ve seen a few floating around for the standard key slot rail but haven’t been able to track any down on where/how to get.

Anyone know where or how to get weight kits for an AX. I’ve seen a few floating around for the standard key slot rail but haven’t been able to track any down on where/how to get.

Not out yet. Just have to wait till EuroOptic or Mile High gets them in.
The only ones I’ve seen that have them are the dudes that have PrePro AT-X’s...

Reactions: Darkside-Six
Poor mans AI.....is that like a Rich mans Savage 🧐
Only other thing I want for it someday is a bartlein prefit. Feels good to finally have my AI. Too bad that fuckin ATX came out just in time to piss me off. Someday I’ll have one of those too!

• Haha
Reactions: tex68w
I might have an unfired factory Bartlein 16.5" .308 barrel for sale soon for those interested in such things.
My AT LE is a kitchen table conversion. Would be nice to have the matching 16.5” barrel to go with it. I need another .308 barrel like I need a hole in my head.

Reactions: tex68w
Is that a new bag rider we may see in the future. Looks good.
Ha, I'm surprised no one had said anything yet! It's a 3D printed prototype for now, but I'm unsure exactly how I will proceed. I really like how it attaches through the buttplate and moves with the LOP adjustment, but I'm unsure if it will work with the atx/asr buttstock. I don't necessarily like having to go to a picatinny attachment but I know that will work on everything.

That being said, even the 3D printed version worked awesome at the match.

instead of me scrolling through 100 pages.. can someone post a pic of a AXSA/308 with a 16" barrel no supressor

want to see how fir it sticks out of the forend

thanks