• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Thumb Rest

I have the first batch in hand, and am working on prepping/sanding/packaging them now. A little slower going than I would’ve liked, but I’m getting there.

F8BB50E2-1355-4B40-B2DE-01E0F3C673E8.jpeg

More than 2/3 of the way done prepping and sanding. Still have about 50 RH thumb rests left to do. Almost there, hang with me a bit longer!

Reactions: PBWalsh and Basher
I will also have a few tan thumb rests available as well, and if people like them and they sell out, I can easily have more made.

Reactions: Basher
Seriously looking forward to the group buy... and the spigot’s whenever you get them back in production.

Thumb Rest Group Buy is LIVE!!!

Please head over to the linked post for details on ordering. The initial batch size I had made is 130 RH and 20 LH. I'm not sure if/when those will sell out, but if they do, I will let everyone know and have another batch made as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Sam

I’ll take one for an AICS 2.0 folder RH
I can’t tell from the picture. Is this an AT-AICS with the flush cups? Or is it a legacy AICS with HK hooks?

If it’s an AT you’ll be good. If it’s an AICS I don’t honk it will work since it won’t have the hole in the chassis above the grip to thread the thumb rest into.

I can’t tell from the picture. Is this an AT-AICS with the flush cups? Or is it a legacy AICS with HK hooks?

If it’s an AT you’ll be good. If it’s an AICS I don’t honk it will work since it won’t have the hole in the chassis above the grip to thread the thumb rest into.

It’s this model, I just picked it up. I’m new to AI type stocks and unsure of the model. Person I picked it up from bought it new and said it was sorta rare. Here’s an old ad for one.

Attachments

• 62A3CAEF-2BF4-4A10-8950-89863B851AFB.png
    62A3CAEF-2BF4-4A10-8950-89863B851AFB.png
    512 KB · Views: 60
It’s this model, I just picked it up. I’m new to AI type stocks and unsure of the model. Person I picked it up from bought it new and said it was sorta rare. Here’s an old ad for one.

Here’s a picture of the AI plug above the trigger.

Attachments

• 2A41402F-53C9-40DC-9F4E-A060972DEE96.jpeg
    2A41402F-53C9-40DC-9F4E-A060972DEE96.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 51
Unfortunately I don’t think that’s going to work. That is the older AICS style chassis which doesn’t have the hole for the flush cup needed to install the thumb rest.

Can you please supply a link to purchase-the older link does not appear to work. Thanks

Unfortunately I don’t think that’s going to work. That is the older AICS style chassis which doesn’t have the hole for the flush cup needed to install the thumb rest.

I'd like to purchase anyway, the hole is there, I believe I can make it happen. How do I pay? Thanks

Hey everyone,

I'm excited to announce that I have partnered with Anarchy Outdoors to license, manufacture, and sell my products. They will be selling the thumb rests, bipod mounts, AX low cheek piece, some really cool AI thread protectors, and a bunch of other products still in work. I will keep you posted when things are closer to being ready for sale on their website.

In the meantime, I am suspending all personal sales (direct to me) of the products listed above. I will take care of anyone that has ordered thumb rests through today, but going forward things will transition completely over to Anarchy Outdoors. This is going to be way better for you guys, as Anarchy is stacked with awesome products for precision rifles way beyond what they'll be offering just from me. It's also going to be great since it will open up more time for me to design sweet stuff for AI's and other platforms.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me, I'm still going to remain very active here on SH.

Thanks,

Sam

Sam, what’s the time frame on the low cheek piece for AX buttstock?

Thanks!

The first test batch has been printed and I will be getting one soon to verify final fit. Assuming all is well, it shouldn't be long after that before we can print a production batch.

Reactions: MysizeisMAGNUM
When do you think Anarchy Outdoors will have them I just saw your post today for the first time so I can order the left handed version
Thanks

Reactions: TriggerReed357
When do you think Anarchy Outdoors will have them I just saw your post today for the first time so I can order the left handed version
Thanks

I don’t have an exact timeline yet on the thumb rests, but we have printed and tested the final production version and it’s good to go. We need to source one piece of hardware for the AT install and then we’ll be set.

I'm looking for 1 for axmc, 1 for axmc long action and 2 for at but need to be left handed

I am sooooooo mf late to this party fml ? nonetheless great innovation Sam can’t wait to get my hands on one

Just a quick shout out for a great product. Received mine today and it’s excellent.

Attachments

• 804FD205-06FB-453E-87C1-6F94933C1880.jpeg
    804FD205-06FB-453E-87C1-6F94933C1880.jpeg
    742.1 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
I am sooooooo mf late to this party fml ? nonetheless great innovation Sam can’t wait to get my hands on one

Keep a lookout on Anarchy’s website, it won’t be too long before the thumb rests are available there. They’ll be worth the wait!

Reactions: TTLCAV
Alright gents, the thumb rests are now live on Anarchy Outdoors! All versions are in stock, but there are limited AT versions available as we're finishing up machining the one metal part needed for that. There are plenty of AX versions.

There was a price increase to $39.99, but I can assure you the quality is even better, and now you'll have the benefit of a great website to order from with lots of other products to check out at the same time. You can see in the picture above by @Rumblingdwarf the newest print, which is made from Nylon 11 material. It is extremely durable, has better dimensional control, and the texture is amazing with no visible print layers. It's made on a pro-level 3D printer that costs around $200k (compared to the home printers that cost around $2k).

Stay tuned for more products coming soon. The AT and AE bipod mounts are being machined now (picatinny and RRS versions), along with the anti-rotation AX flush cup. There will also be the AX low check piece and some awesome thread protectors, both made on the same 3D printer as the thumb rest.

Thanks again for all the support and patience as these products have been designed and manufactured! I'm looking forward to dropping some more cool products in the near future, too.

Sam

@samb300 Thanks, I just ordered a left AT.

After I ordered, I noticed in the description that there are supposed to be "Low" and "High" versions, but I wasn't given an option to specify while ordering. Which type will I get?

There's only the one version out so far that I'm calling the "low" version. That's what you've seen in the pictures and what is on the product page at Anarchy.

I'm working on a higher/steeper angle version, but haven't gotten it tested yet to see if it will work. I will try to get the product description updated to avoid any confusion going forward.

Thanks,

Sam

Reactions: Basher
Does the at thumb rest come with all hardware needed?
Yes it should. As I mentioned above there are limited AT versions in stock, since those require a special piece of machined hardware. But those are in work at the machine shop so if they do become sold out or backordered it won’t be long to get them back in stock.

I don’t think Anarchy has any special installation instructions, so the best bet is still to refer to my YouTube videos which can be viewed on my Accuracy Obsession LLC Facebook page.

Thanks,

Sam

Just ordered some...
So, no option for the AT fixed stock? Can it be dremmeled into compliance? LOL

Just ordered some...
So, no option for the AT fixed stock? Can it be dremmeled into compliance? LOL

Unfortunately the fixed AT stock does not have the required hole in the chassis frame for the threaded metal insert to fit into.

If you had a mill (or drill press) and were willing to drill a hole through the frame, I think you could get it to work. You'd still have to order the flush cup (AI #6821) from Mile High to get it to work.

Reactions: djskit
Is there any chance of you making one for the AICS 2.0 chassis like the Mk13?

The legacy AICS chassis system doesn't have the necessary holes in the skins or the metal frame to facilitate the thumb rest. So unless you're willing to drill some holes, there's no good way to do it.

Damn, really don't know if I'm willing to take that chance right now hahaha, thanks for the response.

Got mine in and installed today. These things are AWESOME!! The genius is in the simplicity. The fit and finish is flawless, they are super comfortable, I literally could not be happier.

Until now, my thumb just went on top of my stock, behind my bolt.
Now, I have this dedicated rest.
If you’re on the fence, GET ONE, you won’t regret it.