• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Thumb Rest

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you all know that Anarchy Outdoors is now an official sponsor on Sniper's Hide, so I will be trying to post more info about my current and upcoming AI products, as well as any other cool stuff I think you guys might like that's available through Anarchy.

The AT and AX thumb rests are still in stock and ready to ship! (Link HERE) I appreciate the business from everyone that has purchased and reviewed them. Hopefully you'll like the other AI products I've been working on as well.

Cheers,

Sam

Do ittttttt

Attachments

• AA499D9C-9F32-46C5-80FA-6FE6DB08585D.jpeg
    AA499D9C-9F32-46C5-80FA-6FE6DB08585D.jpeg
    517 KB · Views: 91
  • FE6B6C53-2699-4F3A-BD82-947FEE9371AD.jpeg
    FE6B6C53-2699-4F3A-BD82-947FEE9371AD.jpeg
    374.3 KB · Views: 167
Reactions: samb300
Not working on the fixed at stock.....
Unfortunately the fixed stock variants don’t have the through-hole in the tube required for installation. It is clearly stated on the product page.

If you purchased it from Anarchy Outdoors you will be able to return it no problem.

DF38A5B6-753C-496D-ADC0-7697E1D3FE1E.png

Unfortunately the fixed stock variants don’t have the through-hole in the tube required for installation. It is clearly stated on the product page.

If you purchased it from Anarchy Outdoors you will be able to return it no problem.

View attachment 7451369
Ahh.... didn't see that part. It was purchsed from Anarchy Outdoors by a friend but I'm in Australia.... Will see if I could sell it to someone else locally then.

Ahh.... didn't see that part. It was purchsed from Anarchy Outdoors by a friend but I'm in Australia.... Will see if I could sell it to someone else locally then.
Dang. Sorry about that. Yeah your guys' rules about folding stocks suck!

Anarchy can ship to Australia if the invoice stays below $100 USD. I got the thumb shelf and cheek piece, $99.99 + post :ROFLMAO: legit.

Dang. Sorry about that. Yeah your guys' rules about folding stocks suck!
The whole Australia gun law sucks, haha...
Managed to put it on with just one screw and super glue. Pretty steady....

Attachments

• 465396493.jpg
    465396493.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 52