• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accurate scale with USB

SalomonQST99

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 19, 2020
I'm looking for a good scale with a RS232/USB data connection. I'd like to set up a PC to take measurements while I measure out a load. I'm using a Dillon, so it's a volumetric measurement, don't need to trickle charge or anything like that.

Ideally, it would measure out at 0.01gr of accuracy. I'm looking to spend somewhere less than a good A&D FX120i, but that all depends. Lots of scales are great at the top end where they can measure well in the kg range, but not really great when measuring down to the 0.01grain.

A&D also makes the EJ-123 for about $400, which Brownells also sells. The manual says it supports an optional USB cable to connect to your computer. Accurate to .02gr

Reactions: SalomonQST99
A&D also makes the EJ-123 for about $400, which Brownells also sells. The manual says it supports an optional USB cable to connect to your computer. Accurace to .02gr
Thanks for the recommendation. I'll look into it.

Reactions: Rathmatik