• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accutac Bipod Question - Levers Interfere

HousePlant

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Jan 16, 2020
    Levers in photo are fully locked for both the ARCA mount (side) and cant (bottom). This is not ideal -- they basically get so close it's hard to tell a difference in play and I get my digits all discombobulated and pinched up. Is there a way to adjust these levers so they lock at a different point in their throw? Only thing I can think of is adding washers and that seems clunky and not well thought out.

IMG_0868.jpg

And I just figured it out. Unscrew the torx screw/bolt, pull handle out, adjust spline location, screw it back down. Duh...

BTW... the actuation of moving the legs is too difficult at the firing line. I can't find a way to do it without yanking the rifle all over the place, especially the trigger arm side. I realize that you're probably going to set it and forget it, but the button release design on the Warne and Atlas (and others) is easier in practice.

Excellent build quality overall, though. I'll be returning it because of the "incompatibility" above.

Last edited: