• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Active shooter taken out by good guy w gun (Indiana 7/17/22)

Wow, Twitter people sure are special. No womder this country is fucked. They can't even do simple math. Zero common sense, maybe even dipoed into the negative and absorb common sense and excrete stupidity. Fuck me!!!

They really WANT more casualties. They are not brainwashed. They are evil. They hate life so much that they want to force others to endure their misery but they have no balls to end it themselves, so they look up to mass shooters, tyrants like Trudeau/Xi Jinping, and serial killers as an outlet of their fantasies.

Leftism has no reason. It only exists to destroy. In the end, it is either we destroy them, or they destroy us. They cannot be coexisted with.
Of course they do.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
tapatalk_1444085696873.jpeg

Good job young man. 50 yards too. Fucking badass.

Concealed means concealed. FUCK gun free zone signs and antigun ordinances. Leftist freaks openly boasting about skirting abortion laws already helped me make up my mind about how should I follow gun laws as well.
Where did you see this detail?

I hope that's the case. Never underestimate the DOJ.

Was is a white good guy and black bad guy?

I don't hope that's the case. I know that's the case, as far as Indiana law goes.

What about the USDOJ? They have no criminal jurisdiction there.

Judging by the demographics of the area they were most likely of European ancestry. In any case, nobody gives a fuck if the active shooter was black or not.

I don't hope that's the case. I know that's the case, as far as Indiana law goes.

What about the USDOJ? They have no criminal jurisdiction there.

Judging by the demographics of the area they were most likely of European ancestry. In any case, nobody gives a fuck if the active shooter was black or not.
All I'm saying is don't underestimate the DOJ if you have an white shooting a black. Righteous or not.

Shooter was 20YO, emerged from a bathroom firing. Weapon was a Sig M400, another AR and a Glock stashed in the bathroom. Fired 23(24 maybe?) rounds.

"Good Samaritan" fired ten rounds from a Glock, was "Constitutional Carrying", described by LE as "tactically proficient" engaging at distance then closing with shooter, and identified himself to law enforcement after the threat was ended.

Shooter was 20YO, emerged from a bathroom firing. Weapon was a Sig M400, another AR and a Glock stashed in the bathroom. Fired 23(24 maybe?) rounds.

"Good Samaritan" fired ten rounds from a Glock, was "Constitutional Carrying", described by LE as "tactically proficient" engaging at distance then closing with shooter, and identified himself to law enforcement after the threat was ended.
It's nice to read some good news now and then, this man should be honored by the City and if not the Sheriff. Job well done sir.......

They are pissed that he stopped a mass shooter from taking more lives ...... That's how fucked we are as a Nation.

The left does not want to acknowledge the FACT that 99.9578913649% of gun owners are the good guys.

The left does not want to acknowledge the FACT that 99.9578913649% of gun owners are the good guys.
yes, how many ar-15's and similar, and how many guns overall are out there. if we really had a gun problem, it would be pretty clear.

clearly the wackjobs are out there and cause some deaths, but i suspect the VAST, VAST majority are committed by repeat criminals, and if we simply put, and kept, them in jail, crime would be very low.

They are pissed that he stopped a mass shooter from taking more lives ...... That's how fucked we are as a Nation.

We aren't fucked as a nation.

The tiny percentage of activist communists are fucked as a species. and by species, I mean somewhere between insect and slime mold.

America is the greatest place on Earth. If we could get rid of the .001 percent of noisy commies among us, we'd be having a blast!

Never mistake a noisy fraction of a percent for a plebicite. They are just noisy. Nothing more. Makes them easier to.... address... with Lysol and Raid. So to speak.

Sirhr

They are pissed that he stopped a mass shooter from taking more lives ...... That's how fucked we are as nation.
Hopefully not so much as a nation as much as who is trying to destroy it.
Leftism is pure evil and it breeds and feeds the twisted minds that will perpetrate acts such as this and Uvalde. Cudos to the Samaritan for a job well done and here's to many more evil doers dying like the dogs they are.

Reactions: Bender and candyx
^^^^^^^^^^^This
Maybe nothing will happen to the Samaritan this time but the DOJ and FBI have been weaponized.
Parents are domestic terrorists for not wanting CRT and tranny bullshit shoved down their kids throats.

Reactions: Bender

So according to this article the shooter sat in the bathroom for an hour before coming out shooting, put his phone in the toilet and put his laptop in the oven with a can of butane. Of course the FBI now has his phone and laptop to see what was on it because they were damaged.

That being said shooter is again between the ages of 18 to 21 from a broken home using an AR-15 from a different manufacturer than the previous 2 that decided to shoot up a supposedly gun free zone. Good think Mr. Dicken was there to royally fuck his plans.

Reactions: Bender

So according to this article the shooter sat in the bathroom for an hour before coming out shooting, put his phone in the toilet and put his laptop in the oven with a can of butane. Of course the FBI now has his phone and laptop to see what was on it because they were damaged.

Meh. They could recover the phone & laptop data if he was a J6 protestor.

Edit: It was all turned overtook the FBI, so we won't be hearing anything ...(that doesn't fit their narrative).

Last edited:

That being said shooter is again between the ages of 18 to 21 from a broken home using an AR-15 from a different manufacturer than the previous 2 that decided to shoot up a supposedly gun free zone. Good think Mr. Dicken was there to royally fuck his plans.
Maybe the plan is to have a shooting with every manufacturer of AR's so they can ban them all....

Shopping with GF and smokes active shooter… I bet Dicken got his dick in last night. Nice shooting.

Healthy minded women always desire to be with strong minded, pragmatic, and critically thinking men who take care of business when it is time to, and do not bend the knee or "ask for permission". He does what he needs to do, and asks questions later.

Unhealthy, leftist, narcissistic women with major underlying psychological, desire for control and self image problems (like Meghan Markle) tend to go for cucked, weak willed, and perpetually afraid soyboys (Prince Harry) who they can boss around and dump their toxic behavior upon. Narcissistic and toxic women and very weak beta male pairings are almost exclusively seen in the leftist population, and that includes the majority of the celebrity and performance arts scene.

Edit: Spelling

Last edited:
Healthy minded women always desire to be with strong minded, pragmatic, and critically thinking men who take care of business when it is time to, and do not bend the knee or "ask for permission". He does what he needs to do, and asks questions later.

Unhealthy, leftist, narcissistic women with major underlying psychological, desire for control and self image problems (like Meghan Markle) tend to go for cucked, weak willed, and perpetually afraid soyboys (Prince Harry) who they can boss around and dump their toxic behavior upon. Narcissistic and toxic women and very weak beta male parings are almost exclusively seen in the leftist population, and that includes the majority of the celebrity and performance arts scene.

This is poetry man!

Being born and raised on the south side of Indy, and having worked and hung out as a teenager at Greenwood Park Mall, I know exactly where this all happened. This was too close to home....
Greenwood police won't prosecute and our state attorney general Todd Rokita certainly won't.
If he had a license prior to July 1 the new law would not have mattered. Not sure if he did.
And Shannon Watts is from Zionsville on the northwest side of Indy. So if she thinks her stupid tweets will matter here on the south side, she's about as stupid as Joe..

The guy who shot the active shooter needs to STFU and tell his dumb bitch to STFU too

Reactions: TACC
Being born and raised on the south side of Indy, and having worked and hung out as a teenager at Greenwood Park Mall, I know exactly where this all happened. This was too close to home....
Greenwood police won't prosecute and our state attorney general Todd Rokita certainly won't.
If he had a license prior to July 1 the new law would not have mattered. Not sure if he did.
And Shannon Watts is from Zionsville on the northwest side of Indy. So if she thinks her stupid tweets will matter here on the south side, she's about as stupid as Joe..

The POS leftist deleted her tweets earlier today. Probably due to all the shitposts and wishes for her vaxxed heart to give out on her...

at least the story had a good ending one less crook sucking air .

Sadly she has replaced them with a bunch of crap that doesn't match that gem posted earlier.

I kept posting Gwen Casten's photo (the 17 yr old suddenly dead antigun activist) on her tweet, along with "I... I am so... so cold here... It is... so.... cold here... I need... to be... around... living people again... Pl..Pl.. Please come to me... Mrs. Watts... So c.c..cold here..." 😂😂😂

Or go full "Unforgiven..."

Tired of hiding good guys... They should be making it clear we don't tolerate shitbags.

Sirhr

I don’t think that ol black powder stuff blew the lung outta the body tho? When you blow the lung outta the body in front of everyone, are threat’s still needed?
Just asking.. ain’t popped my lung cherry yet..

• Haha
Reactions: 308pirate
Hopefully not so much as a nation as much as who is trying to destroy it.
Leftism is pure evil and it breeds and feeds the twisted minds that will perpetrate acts such as this and Uvalde. Cudos to the Samaritan for a job well done and here's to many more evil doers dying like the dogs they are.
Maybe the scum or rats they are but not dogs