• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Actor Ricky Schroder (Rittenhouse Defense Fund) receiving online death threats from leftists calling themselves "real patriots".

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • Somehow it had been expected that the left would become unhinged at the thought of Kyle Rittenhouse walking free or getting his charges dismissed. However, the most disturbing and disgusting twist to this is that leftists are actually calling themselves the "real Patriots" and using hashtags like "#1776" to promote their communist and anti-American agenda...

EneUiU7VEAMU3aT

Hey "colinjOreilly", I know most of you ANTIFA types ain't got shit for brains but do you realize that 'retribution' is a thing right? If you motherfuckers actually harm someone on our side like the POTUS, Kyle Rittenhouse, and his supporters who have been a galvanizing and unifying agent for the true Patriots who are trying to rebuild this country from the damage that you terrorists have inflicted, low hanging fruit like YOU will be made to pay. You do know that, right?

For all true Patriots who are within the vicinity of Ricky Schroder's residence, B.O.L.O. Let's look out for the well-being of our fellow friend and someone who has done a phenomenal amount of good work not just over the past few weeks but over his entire career as well. Schroder has always been a Patriot and involved with the shooting sports community, and has often been shunned from some major film/TV roles because he is conservative.

The Lonesome Dove actor takes a stroll around his property in the wake of online death threats coming from the unhinged left for his $150K contribution in bailing Kyle Rittenhouse from jail.

EneUiU7VcAA-k9s

Last edited:
    I wonder if all of the 'ex special forces guys' that work for/with BRCC are helping 'support' Rickey Schroeder?

Things that make you go 'hmmmmmmm....'

"While we don't support Kyle or what he did, we THANK YOU for your support". Bronze those words.

Reactions: Mater2009
    I'm sure Ricky knew what fall out would occur. I have no doubt he's prepared.

And on top of that, just for his efforts at bailing Kyle Rittenhouse from his unlawful incarceration, Schroder has just earned the respect and loyalty of the LARGEST army of armed citizens the world has ever seen, who will ALL be watchful in ensuring his and Rittenhouse's safety...

8mil, not bad tbh. Considering he hasnt been all that active since silver spoons.

Apparently, to finally get that elusive #CONUSkill, all you need to do is set up where a bunch of faggot domestic terrorists who think real life equates to playing Call of Duty, attempt to rob/kidnap/kill people. The irony is, the dumb shits will also tell you when and where they'll be.

So it shall be written. So it shall be done.

Oh, by the way, this is an observation I made earlier but forgot to post ASAP because I had to answer an email and got distracted... Take a look at the screenshot that shows the leftist threat against Ricky. Notice that "colinjOreilly' said "Ricky and his disgusting coffee should pay..."? Hmm, I wonder who it is talking about...

Goes to show that you CANNOT appease the left by bending your knee, doesn't it? You take a side, and take a HARD STANCE. Nothing more, nothing less. The fact alone that you have the word "RIFLE" in your company name and "proudly started and owned by veterans" is enough for the anti-American extreme left to seek you out for harassment and worse. You CANNOT appease the terrorists who want to see this country and it's values DESTROYED just by issuing some statement of neutrality. How many fucking times does this have to be proven?

Oh, by the way, this is an observation I made earlier but forgot to post ASAP because I had to answer an email and got distracted... Take a look at the screenshot that shows the leftist threat against Ricky. Notice that "colinjOreilly' said "Ricky and his disgusting coffee should pay..."? Hmm, I wonder who it is talking about...

Goes to show that you CANNOT appease the left by bending your knee, doesn't it? You take a side, and take a HARD STANCE. Nothing more, nothing less. The fact alone that you have the word "RIFLE" in your company name and "proudly started and owned by veterans" is enough for the anti-American extreme left to seek you out for harassment and worse. You CANNOT appease the terrorists who want to see this country and it's values DESTROYED just by issuing some statement of neutrality. How many fucking times does this have to be proven?

Has twitter banned the threat maker? No? This is my surprised face.