• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Aero foil bag or adjustable bag rider....

Andrew863

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 21, 2018
Russellville KY
I am just about done with my ELR gun and can't decide on going with a rigid bag rider and a aero foil bag for elevation adjustment or should I go with a adjustable bag rider and a rigid leather bunny ear style bag. Whats your opinion, I would love to hear from some guys that have tried both. This gun will only be used for prone, bench and ELR competition.

I am just about done with my ELR gun and can't decide on going with a rigid bag rider and a aero foil bag for elevation adjustment or should I go with a adjustable bag rider and a rigid leather bunny ear style bag. Whats your opinion, I would love to hear from some guys that have tried both. This gun will only be used for prone, bench and ELR competition.
Ryan does well with his air bag but you wont ever see any one in benchrest or f class using one . I would go with adjustable bag rider and f class low rear bag. More consistant and better tracking .

My wife and I have Adjustable Bag Riders on all of our rifles, combined with Protektor ELR style rear bags filled with heavy sand and Accu-Tac HD50 bi-pod. We find very precise elevation adjustment whether shooting from bench or prone.