• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Afghanistan, as the US tries to "pull out" after 20 years of "holding land".

Anytime you start your opinion "no offense..." realize it's offensive, it's a juvenile lead in and lessens your credibility. Risk being offensive. Just own it. Lose the personal attacks on soldiers. Especially, cowardice...I'm guessing you didn't serve? been in combat? I didn't think so. Do you know any of those soldiers personally? Served with them? Have any...and I mean ANY first hand information to substantiate your IGNORANT accusations?

Reading what you quoted I don’t see any attacks on the poor soldiers who got shipped over on that fools errand.

Also the argument from authority, especially on the obvious defense industry profiteering clusterfuck known as Afghanistan, well like the big guy said “c’mon man!”
Because unless you were a 23yr old HMMWV mechanic inside the wire, you couldn’t tell this whole occupation was more for the defense industry than mainstreet?? Please

Reactions: Edgecrusher
No offense OEF/ORS vets, but you fought for globohomo, and for the freeeeeedumbs so that your sons can become trannies and your daughters becomes whore on onlyfans.
Your best buddy got his legs blown up so that now the very people that you were 'protecting' are calling you a domesticated terrorist and an insurrectionist.
You fought to protect and enforce borders on thousands of miles away while your own border was left wide open so demographics can replace you at work and at the ballot box.
You fought to protect Iraqi "vote" yet haven't figured out how to protect your own.
You made heroes out of cowards (Lutrell), psychopaths (Kyle), sadists (Gallagher) to #OWNTHELIBS and you #BACKTHEBLUE yet you wonder how come those fine fellow 'sheepdogs' in LE are the ones defending the ruling class and enforcing unconstitutional health passport checkpoints, masks and vaccine mandates.
You killed illiterates teenagers that were merely defending their own country from a Golem invader. Not to mention the collateral that destroyed hundred of thousands of innocent lives.
You protected the pedos Afghani leader in power and opium dealers so that your streets would be littered by homeless opium addicts.

So ... 20 years and 2 trillions later: now that the Talibans streamrolled the entired country in 2 weeks, was it worth it ? Do you feel safer at home ?

The truth hurts. I hear they lowered the LGTBBQ flag from the embassy. Now the poor Afghan people will never know American "values" like man on man anal sex and having a federal judge order your 10 year old son to cut his dick off against your will because your psycho ex wife thinks he'd make a beautiful girl. It's just who we are.

Edit: yes I served in the military and OIF. I take no offense to this post and I don't disagree with anything this dude said because the evidence is all around me.

Last edited:
I’m watching this on the news laughing

People are SHOCKED that this is how us leaving Afghan was going to look?

Don’t read history much?

Did they think all the people in the country we had been occupying, and we had been ordering around at gunpoint for 2 decades, would join hands and sing kumbaya as we took a victory lap around tossing flowers as we hopped on a plane back to America, promising to write forming lasting friendships?

Think folks are taking too many prescriptions drugs these days or something 😂

Reactions: Sandhog308
We better hope this ends well. Cause Americans or anyone that helped us WILL be on Facebook/YouTube in a bad way.

You should focus that righteous anger at the people responsible for this. Or do you still think the Talibans had anything to do with 9-11 and that Saddam was minutes away from launching an ICBM at the East coast ?
Ignorance masquerading as intellgence, I don't disagree with some of his points. I took offense to the naming of Luttrell, Kyle and Gallager. Full disclosure, these men do not need me to defend them or judge them...that will, and has already been done to Kyle.

Reactions: Sandhog308
The truth hurts. I hear they lowered the LGTBBQ flag from the embassy. Now the poor Afghan people will never know American "values" like man on man anal sex and having a federal judge order your 10 year old son to cut his dick off against your will because your psycho ex wife thinks he'd make a beautiful girl. It's just who we are.

Edit: yes I served in the military and OIF. I take no offense to this post and I don't disagree with anything this dude said because the evidence is all around me.
Yes, we might agree on a lot. I took offense to the naming of those soldiers, and the parentheses...

We better hope this ends well. Cause Americans or anyone that helped us WILL be on Facebook/YouTube in a bad way.

You think there was EVER a chance of anything we do in the Mid East ending well?

And the same people would be bitching on social media no matter the outcome, those publishers would have nothing less, if there was a possibility of a pro American positive outcome [there isn’t] they’d censor it, anything promoting America being bad or big gov being good they’ll promote it.

“I ratted out my own country men to a foreign occupying force with completely different values and who only was here for foreign special interests, but they gave me American money, gee hope no one here is mad at me”

Read history, it’s all reruns these days.

You think there was EVER a chance of anything we do in the Mid East ending well?

And the same people would be bitching on social media no matter the outcome, those publishers would have nothing less, if there was a possibility of a pro American positive outcome [there isn’t] they’d censor it, anything promoting America being bad or big gov being good they’ll promote it.

Read history, it’s all reruns these days.

Not sure what that has to do with dead Americans (or whoever helped us) being filmed as trophies for this hunt. Thanks for allowing me to clarify your assumptions.

Would you live in that shithole?
They could give me a million acres of prime land and I'd still tell them to fuck off.
Fuck yeah. If I were given the mineral rights. Anytime the U.S. has to step in and send Americans to fight in foreign shitholes to protect America guess what, we should be able to take possession of that shithole. To the victor goes the spoils.

I wouldn't want to live there full time but I'd fly in to check my wells. This is of course is all fantasy. If an American was an absent t owner of a spread he would have to hire his private army to protect it otherwise it would be taken over by local tribes and warlords. Or you'd have the Bush/Cheney Haliburton syndicates trying to steal it.

Last edited:
Reactions: camocorvette
Yes, we might agree on a lot. I took offense to the naming of those soldiers, and the parentheses...

I totally understand that. I've had many people over the past 15 years personally attack me because of my service. It doesn't bother me. Just because I served for what I thought were the right reasons doesn't mean my actions are immune from criticism. I have no doubt that the overwhelming majority of our troops are doing what they feel is right. The problem is, we've all been deceived and now the barrel of the gun that was pointed at our enemies is now pointed at us here at home. I was part of the beast and didnt even know it.

Reading what you quoted I don’t see any attacks on the poor soldiers who got shipped over on that fools errand.

Also the argument from authority, especially on the obvious defense industry profiteering clusterfuck known as Afghanistan, well like the big guy said “c’mon man!”
Because unless you were a 23yr old HMMWV mechanic inside the wire, you couldn’t tell this whole occupation was more for the defense industry than mainstreet?? Please
You must have missed the cowardice, psychopath, sociopath in parenthesis to justify your own conclusions with regard to the rest? At least spell the soldiers name correctly...

I totally understand that. I've had many people over the past 15 years personally attack me because of my service. It doesn't bother me. Just because I served for what I thought were the right reasons doesn't mean my actions are immune from criticism. I have no doubt that the overwhelming majority of our troops are doing what they feel is right. The problem is, we've all been deceived and now the barrel of the gun that was pointed at our enemies is now pointed at us here at home. I was part of the beast and didnt even know it.
Yes sir & for that I'll stand next to you. No matter the personal cost. And No, not all soldiers or Law enforcement are good...just if someone wants to throw stones...let see what kind of a man each of us are.

Yes sir & for that I'll stand next to you. No matter the personal cost. And No, not all soldiers or Law enforcement are good...just if someone wants to throw stones...let see what kind of a man each of us are.
Hey brother, I totally understand where you come from. In my late teens, there was no bigger hero to me than Luttrell and 10 years ago if anyone would have disparaged those names I would have decked them. But if you want to find truth, you need to set your biases aside and be willing to take a hard look at new evidence. I'd be more than happy to explain my reasoning via PM and I'd hope you'd be willing to entertain the thought that the ruling class is lying to you and not just about Afghanistan.

Most people on this forum are part of the warrior class. Some of those warriors think that today's results, are due to incompetence or unwillingness to "go scorched earth". Have you ever considered that, perhaps, it was engineered to destroy what would have been the last line of defense for this generation: the American warrior class? Those men would have been the strongest, most intelligent people and most loyal. I'd like to believe those men would have fought at home against the cultural marxism, instead of fighting overseas ?
It was the same thing in Vietnam, America lost their brightest and strongest young men. Instead of dying "for their country" they would have stayed home, made kids and protected their future generations.

You must have missed the cowardice, psychopath, sociopath in parenthesis to justify your own conclusions with regard to the rest? At least spell the soldiers name correctly...

That wasn’t what you quoted

That said, some get into the military for the wrong reasons, I’m not sure about those men in particular.

I also never mentioned any of their names.

Per the conclusion that Afghan was ALWAYS a mistake, that ain’t just my conclusion, hundreds of years of history to back that up, lots of recent history with the self serving defense industry, etc etc.

You’re not actually trying to defend the clusterfuck of a mistake of going into Afghanistan are you?

Last edited:
Not sure what that has to do with dead Americans (or whoever helped us) being filmed as trophies for this hunt. Thanks for allowing me to clarify your assumptions.

That is was a obviously foreseeable outcome.

Sign up for a slamming your dick in the door contest and act surprised when your dick hurts, mmmmmmk?

This wasn’t some masterful scam, it was obviously a bad idea and for bad reasons occupation from the start, school kids even knew it was stupid

YXq6P7Sn.jpeg
Too much dog in that picture.

1629061568137.png

Reactions: theLBC
Can afgani groups are surrendering quicker than the French ever thought about

Wasn't Usama Bin Laden found in Pakistan?? Like a 1/4 mile from a Pakistani army base?
Likewise once we did get him (wherever it was going to happen Sweden, Greece, South Africa.....wherever) we should have gotten smart, got a plan, and pulled out.

A lot of things very disturbing about this situation.
1) Many of our service members lost their lives.
2) So many of our service members have been wounded - mentally and physically.
3) The USA looks even more foolish than even Xiden was making us look by an ill-conceived (giving it credit it was conceived) plan of withdrawal.
4) Leaving massive amounts of equipment, some of very sensitive nature.
5) Not realizing Afghanistan cannot and will not submit to any country. As far as I know, in modern history, they have absolutely NOT give a rat's ass about democracy/republicanism/constitutions with rights. They are a tribal country. It's "worked" for them for years and years.
6) An obvious humanitarian crisis in the making...AGAIN, By PJ and the commies.

Hey brother, I totally understand where you come from. In my late teens, there was no bigger hero to me than Luttrell and 10 years ago if anyone would have disparaged those names I would have decked them. But if you want to find truth, you need to set your biases aside and be willing to take a hard look at new evidence. I'd be more than happy to explain my reasoning via PM and I'd hope you'd be willing to entertain the thought that the ruling class is lying to you and not just about Afghanistan.

Most people on this forum are part of the warrior class. Some of those warriors think that today's results, are due to incompetence or unwillingness to "go scorched earth". Have you ever considered that, perhaps, it was engineered to destroy what would have been the last line of defense for this generation: the American warrior class? Those men would have been the strongest, most intelligent people and most loyal. I'd like to believe those men would have fought at home against the cultural marxism, instead of fighting overseas ?
It was the same thing in Vietnam, America lost their brightest and strongest young men. Instead of dying "for their country" they would have stayed home, made kids and protected their future generations.

Man didn't take much looking and myth busted.

Reading an account right now from a WWII vet.

He is barely 18 yoa at the Remagen Bridge watching "Komet" jet fighters, the worlds largest probably ever anti aircraft barrage, the struggle to be the first invader to successfully cross the Rhine in a millennia, standing under a over shot shell from a German rail gun that sounds like a freight train flung through the sky, yet is pretty much consumed by his meals judging by the detail with which he lists each one.

Yet he didn't write his book until advanced age because what he did in the war was nothing but duty....expected of any breathing American.

Author is still alive and posts at the CMP Forums often. Lucky to ask him questions and get answers.

Is it lost on anybody, that PJ repeatedly said all our troops would be out of Afghanistan by August 31, yet the Taliban blatantly said, FU, we‘re just going to do it now. I was never of the mindset the Afghans would retain power, but the brazen way in which they went about this is mind numbing. And then to hear the US say, if you do anything to the people we’re trying to pull out, there will be swift action. I’m surprised they haven’t attacked the airport and made it unusable, they have to know our politicians and country really aren’t going to do much.

Likewise once we did get him (wherever it was going to happen Sweden, Greece, South Africa.....wherever) we should have gotten smart, got a plan, and pulled out.
I highly doubt the Pakistanis didn’t know he was there. It is almost almost like they were protecting him. He had been at that compound for 5 years.

Is it lost on anybody, that PJ repeatedly said all our troops would be out of Afghanistan by August 31, yet the Taliban blatantly said, FU, we‘re just going to do it now. I was never of the mindset the Afghans would retain power, but the brazen way in which they went about this is mind numbing. And then to hear the US say, if you do anything to the people we’re trying to pull out, there will be swift action. I’m surprised they haven’t attacked the airport and made it unusable, they have to know our politicians and country really aren’t going to do much.
They’re holding back. The more the westerners flee, the fewer witnesses there will be when the retribution killings/executions begin. I’ll give it about a week.

Then, the few talking heads that (re)gain “access” will start posting “new, horrific” stories of the atrocities that are taking place.

The fucking media are absolutely useless. They’re merely selling deodorant, tampons and beer on the backs of those that are suffering.

Just what the hell did anyone/everyone think was going to happen ? FFS, how many times does the pattern have to repeat itself before people wake up ?

biden is like the scott norwood of presidents. all teed up for success and you fucked up everything.

Reactions: Maxwell
biden is like the scott norwood of presidents. all teed up for success and you fucked up everything.

As much as I don’t like that statist idiot biden, Jesus himself could not have fixed the dumb ass chronic war.

That was obama and his little butt budy bush’s brain child. Those two should be in gitmo, specially bush who single handed lost the “war on terror”

I highly doubt the Pakistanis didn’t know he was there. It is almost almost like they were protecting him. He had been at that compound for 5 years.
I think that was a deal between the Kenyan and Al Q. You give me Bin Laden so I can make it look like I actually like the US and I'll give you the Seal team that I send to take him out. Since OBL was basically just dead weight and had outlived his usefulness they jumped on this deal and that's how we wound up losing all those men on Extortion 17. This is just my opinion but to me it makes the most sense.

I think that was a deal between the Kenyan and Al Q. You give me Bin Laden so I can make it look like I actually like the US and I'll give you the Seal team that I send to take him out. Since OBL was basically just dead weight and had outlived his usefulness they jumped on this deal and that's how we wound up losing all those men on Extortion 17. This is just my opinion but to me it makes the most sense.
Its an interesting theory.
Do we even know OBL was killed that day ? Says who the Seals who became millionaires with book deals and movies ? Our 17 intel intelligence ?
Or did the pakis allowed us to claim that win in exchange for Extorsion 17 ?
Remember, Bhutto the paki president at that time said OBL died a from natural cause and and she was killed weeks later in 2007.

Do we even know OBL was killed that day ? Says who the Seals who became millionaires with book deals and movies ? Our 17 intel intelligence ?
Remember, Bhutto the paki president at that time said OBL died a from natural cause and and she was killed weeks later in 2007.

I think he’s dead, because one of our boys, and he was one of our boys, trained and outfitted, has no more use to the government they have ZERO issue killing them. He probably thought he had a free pass, till politics required that card be pulled, you’d also be a fool to think your elected official wouldn’t have your whole family sent to the glue factory for a extra 2% approval rating.

Though family I know someone on the USS Carl Vinson that claims to have seen his body. His wife worked with my Mom. Thats about the closest real life clarification I have ever heard.

What got us directly involved in the Persian Gulf stems back to WW2. Allied powers(brits and russia) had to cut Germany off from potential Oil supply in Iran. This occurred a year before USA offically got involved in WW2.

Any one read about the 1st (1839-42) and Second (1856-1860) Opium wars fought by Western powers and China. The treaty of Tianjin?