• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AGC Bino Chest Harness

Jig Stick

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 27, 2010
Pittsburgh PA
I'm looking at this pack. However I found some description online that says it will only hold 10x42 binocs. I have a pair of Leupold Mark 4 10x50s. Do ou guys that have this pack think my binocs will fit?

Re: AGC Bino Chest Harness

you guys should check out the group buy going on right now for the bino chest rigs. awesome kit

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jig Stick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm looking at this pack. However I found some description online that says it will only hold 10x42 binocs. I have a pair of Leupold Mark 4 10x50s. Do ou guys that have this pack think my binocs will fit?</div></div>

Pm Skinney and see if he's got any left from his group buy. If you're looking for a quality chest pouch his are the best ive seen anywhere. You won't regret it.

I just got back from a trip. Fit my 10-15x50 Leica Duovids in them. It was a stuff but it fit.

They are not for me, I'm gonna sell mine. I bought them right before the trip.

There are actually two different sizes i believe, but the ones Skinney has going in the Group Buy are PLENTY big for even the 10x50s.

one of the main "negatives" that was mentioned in this video is a HUGE positive for me. I very much prefer to have ALL of my most important stuff in one spot, right on my chest. The AGC pack has 4 accessory pouches that are awesome. If that's not something you want/need then it's probably the wrong pack for you. However, once you have them, that's where some of your KEY gear will migrate to.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: continentaldrifter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAnLCKFr4eM </div></div>