• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ahmed Aminamin El-Mofty Shoots Up The 'Burg

Veer_G

Beware of the Dildópony!
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2008
SEPA
[video=facebook_2017;PennLive/videos/10155273916126647/]https://www.facebook.com/PennLive/videos/10155273916126647/[/video]

http://www.pennlive.com/news/2017/12..._shooting.html

Couldn't get it right, and thank God for his grace. Bye-bye, asshole.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Rzx7dhAmvvc" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

So it would appear that the life taking invasive species has spread to Pennsylvania . As with all patasitic species we should ;
A. Quarantine
B. Report sitings
C. Spray witha appropriate media

As for C I read that lead works well with this infestation .
Other pssibilities for detering spread are pork , alchohol and liberally applying liberals between you and the infestation to absorb attacking parasites .
Sarc off .
I​​ hope the wounde Trooper makes a full and speedy recovery .

So it would appear that the life taking invasive species has spread to Pennsylvania . As with all patasitic species we should ;
A. Quarantine
B. Report sitings
C. Spray witha appropriate media

As for C I read that lead works well with this infestation .
Other pssibilities for detering spread are pork , alchohol and liberally applying liberals between you and the infestation to absorb attacking parasites .
Sarc off .
I​​ hope the wounde Trooper makes a full and speedy recovery .

Do that shit on your own threads. There's no righteousness in threatening Muslims with pork and booze. We shouldn't drink booze, either, so are you gonna force it down my throat when you run out of Muslims?

The LORD shall judge the people: judge me, O LORD, according to my righteousness, and according to mine integrity that is in me.
- Psalm 7:8

Damn Veer, You got me there
I read the title and my first thought was about an NFL game and what is the Cunning Linguist pulling off the wall or out of his ass with some kind of wordplay on mufti and they can't even spell that right.
I was wrong, as usual, but still got a good laugh out of that first thought.
Although Merry Christmas is not appropriate for you, I wish you and yours a Happy Holiday Season. May your curry be warm or whatever, I don't even know if this is a special time of the year for you.
Regards, Foul Mike

Damn Veer, You got me there
I read the title and my first thought was about an NFL game and what is the Cunning Linguist pulling off the wall or out of his ass with some kind of wordplay on mufti and they can't even spell that right.
I was wrong, as usual, but still got a good laugh out of that first thought.
Although Merry Christmas is not appropriate for you, I wish you and yours a Happy Holiday Season. May your curry be warm or whatever, I don't even know if this is a special time of the year for you.
Regards, Foul Mike

A happy holiday season works fine for me. We do have a holiday of sorts, since you mentioned it, on the 5[SUP]th[/SUP] of January, the birthday of our 10[SUP]th[/SUP] Guru, Gobind Singh Ji. We just marked the martyrdom of his elder two sons on the 21[SUP]st[/SUP] of December, fallen in battle against the Mughals, and will observe the martyrdom of his younger two sons and his mother at the hands of Mughal captors on the 26[SUP]th[/SUP].

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SEau_tb41qw" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Complete sarcasm Veer . There are rightgeous Muslims who wish to live and let live . The same as Rednecks . I was speaking sarcastically and out of frustration in regards to immigration vetting and irresponsible Imans in this Country who fire this shit up .
This stuff does not happen in a vacuum yet few come forward . And it is few meaning whites and Muslim alike .
There is a cultural divide with some Muslims who have an Islamic/ Middle Easren value system that clashes violently with Western values and ideologies . I believe that there are sufficient numbers of immigrants to this Country that do not share our values and have no intention of assimilating . Therefore I believe that they do not belong here .
Pray to whom you wish . Believe what you will . When you come here to force your beliefs and values on me at the cost of convert or die there is a problem .
I will stand for , by and infront of you if nescessary to protect your beliefs so long as they are not forced on me . I have killed no one and I have seen accounts to numerous to count of Muslims killing Westerners because they are Infidels and Kuffars .
My inteny was not to insult you and was meant as sarcasm . I haven't killed any one .
I mean you no ill will and have no issue with you Your family or Your religion . You do not profess or teach that one should kill me . I respectfully point out that this is the Bear Pit and the comments here are often raw , sarcastic and insensitive .
If it is your wish that I refrain from this type of response on your posts I will respect that as I do have respect for you .

There's no righteousness in threatening Muslims with pork and booze. We shouldn't drink booze, either, so are you gonna force it down my throat when you run out of Muslims?
Those who wish to live like civilized, tolerant people have no need to worry. Those who choose to live like animals should expect zero fucking consideration.

Quit playing the culture/religion card. It's beyond lame.

Those who wish to live like civilized, tolerant people have no need to worry. Those who choose to live like animals should expect zero fucking consideration.

Quit playing the culture/religion card. It's beyond lame.

It isn't my culture and it isn't my religion. It's called decency.

Rest well in Hell Ahmed. Looking forward to seeing you in person at some point. I and a few of my friends are going to cherish the moment.........