• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

AICS 1.0 question

Haz251

Private
Minuteman
Jan 16, 2018
Was wondering if anyone could school me on the second hand value of a AI 1.0 Rem 700 SA chassis. At least I'm pretty sure it's a 1.0. Appears to have the adjustable cheek rest added to it though. Looks to be in very good condition non folder. Offered in part of a trade and just wanna make sure I'm not getting a teeth kicked in on it. Thanks guys!
06250AE3-F1ED-46E0-9AF2-902A2270F68B.jpeg

Well a brand new non-folding 1.5 one with the newer skins from Brownells is $1,082. I’d think $650 - $750 would be decent enough for a used 1.0 one.

Personally I like the thumbhole asthetic better, so that would up the value for me. But anything below $800 would be fair from my estimation.

Others may have a different opinion.

Also, I think the early 1.5 has the chassis metal around the bolt handle like the one in the picture. I wouldn't give more than $500 for it.