• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

AICS or McRee or XLR? Update in original

Re: AICS or McRee or XLR?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Longrange4me</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a XLR. Great stock, solid platform, great ergonomics. I have a couple of safes full of McMillan's, Warner's, Master Class and various tube guns. I prefer the XLR. I put a RPA action in it and Kyle was able to make it fit perfectly. The fit and finish is great. If you have a repeater you don't need bottom metal, a great money saver. <span style="font-weight: bold"> The standard evolution will take up to a MTU taper, or anything less.

</span> Just my 2 cents worth
John </div></div>

Forgive my ignorance but I was hoping that someone could answer a contour question for me. I have a 1.05" non-taper barrel.....Is this larger than a MTU contour? Would I need to step up to the XD chassis?

Re: AICS or McRee or XLR?

very interested in XLR and McCREE for next build--good info here
present build is a JP MOR chassis--anyone else like/own JP?
love the tube guns--no more "conventional for me!