• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Alabama tries to avoid history.

kengel2

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 1, 2009
Bedico, Louisiana
11463352-large.jpg

I guess you can print whatever you want when its your media guide.

Good luck this year, it should be interesting and Im ready for it to start.

Re: Alabama tries to avoid history.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kengel2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
11463352-large.jpg

I guess you can print whatever you want when its your media guide.

Good luck this year, it should be interesting and Im ready for it to start.

</div></div>

What's wrong with that picture?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kengel2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They didnt beat LSU on Nov 5th, but have it down as a W in the W/L column.</div></div>

Ah, I didn't notice that as I can't see the pic that well. All I could see was the 21-0 ass whipping Alabama handed to LSU in the NC game.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kengel2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They didnt beat LSU on Nov 5th, but have it down as a W in the W/L column. </div></div>

Damn good point. That should be a big "L"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: beenjammin</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kengel2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They didnt beat LSU on Nov 5th, but have it down as a W in the W/L column. </div></div>

Damn good point. That should be a big "L"</div></div>

A letter Auburn is all too familiar with.
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All I could see was the 21-0 ass whipping Alabama handed to LSU in the NC game. </div></div>

I cant argue with that.

I will say that it seems our offense wont be as boring/shitty/anemic/etc etc this year so it could make some games very interesting.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: beenjammin</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kengel2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They didnt beat LSU on Nov 5th, but have it down as a W in the W/L column. </div></div>

wink.gif
</div></div>

Thats true, but we admit it.
wink.gif
I guess when Bama loses, in their mind they still win.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: beenjammin</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: beenjammin</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kengel2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They didnt beat LSU on Nov 5th, but have it down as a W in the W/L column. </div></div>

wink.gif
</div></div>

Thats true, but we admit it.
wink.gif
I guess when Bama loses, in their mind they still win. </div></div>

That's because Bama doesn't teach basic math, so they don't understand that having less points is bad. Luckily Auburn is an engineering school so they understand > and <

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wolvenhaven</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
That's because Bama doesn't teach basic math, so they don't understand that having less points is bad. Luckily Auburn is an engineering school so they understand > and <</div></div>

Auburn is NOT an engineering school, its a "cow college" (direct quote from the presidents wife). Cal Poly is an engineering school. MIT is an engineering school. Auburn is a shadow of Alabama

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wolvenhaven</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
That's because Bama doesn't teach basic math, so they don't understand that having less points is bad. Luckily Auburn is an engineering school so they understand > and <</div></div>

Auburn is NOT an engineering school, its a "cow college" (direct quote from the presidents wife). Cal Poly is an engineering school. MIT is an engineering school. Auburn is a shadow of Alabama </div></div>

Ouch.
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wolvenhaven</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Auburn is NOT an engineering school, its a "cow college" (direct quote from the presidents wife). Cal Poly is an engineering school. MIT is an engineering school. Auburn is a shadow of Alabama </div></div>

Damn Mike. Can definitely tell Football season is around the corner.....

Im guess Alabama is not a Law school then on that same token... Must only be colleges like Yale and Harvard.

Cow college... Yea we do have a good agriculture school as well.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: beenjammin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Damn Mike. Can definitely tell Football season is around the corner.....

Im guess Alabama is not a Law school then on that same token... Must only be colleges like Yale and Harvard.

Cow college... Yea we do have a good agriculture school as well.
</div></div>

Aw Ben, you know I'm only joshin' ya and you'd be doing the same thing
laugh.gif

Oh yeah, it's going to be a good year for college ball in the south. As a matter of fact. I call auburn a cow college due to the last Hard Rock match I when to I was stopped on I-85 entering auburn with a traffic Highway sign advising motorists of "Cattle on the roadway"

You can't make stuff up any better than that!

BTW: Roll Tide Roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Robot Doc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh yeah, it's going to be a good year for college ball in the south. As a matter of fact. I call auburn a cow college due to the last Hard Rock match I when to I was stopped on I-85 entering auburn with a traffic Highway sign advising motorists of "Cattle on the roadway"

You can't make stuff up any better than that!

BTW: Roll Tide Roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

</div></div>

Now that has got to be made up. Not off I-85. Surely.
smile.gif

Mike, football would be no fun without this rivalry here. You know Im laughing on my end. I just never knew you were such a Tide fan. All I know is that Im definitely wearing my orange and blue for the next Hardrock matches.
smile.gif

Mike knows the same thing as me. When your from out of state, you can needle both the Bammer and Cow College fans and get things stirred up in most any crowd around here. Big fun!

I didn't realize it until I looked more closely at the OP but my alma mater, the Georgia Southern Eagles, scored more points on the great Bammer defense than any other team last year!

College football season is upon us. Great times ahead!

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #660000"><span style="font-size: 17pt">ROLL TIDE!! </span> </span> </span>

cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DT1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I didn't realize it until I looked more closely at the OP but my alma mater, the Georgia Southern Eagles, scored more points on the great Bammer defense than any other team last year!
</div></div>

By Ole Miss logic that makes GSU the 2nd best team in the country, and they deserve a banner.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DT1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I didn't realize it until I looked more closely at the OP but my alma mater, the Georgia Southern Eagles, scored more points on the great Bammer defense than any other team last year!
</div></div>

What Dave doesn't realize is that wasn't Alabama, that was Hoover High School

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kengel2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">By Ole Miss logic that makes GSU the 2nd best team in the country, and they deserve a banner. </div></div>

Now that's some funny shit!

Too funny. The entire SEC Conference is second rate academically. All you have to do is look at the admission standards. Florida being the only exception.

Auburn teaches basic math in the engineering program. But that's as far as it goes. How much math do you need to design the park benches their graduates sleep on?

jAXDIALATION said:
Too funny. The entire SEC Conference is second rate academically. All you have to do is look at the admission standards. Florida being the only exception.

Auburn teaches basic math in the engineering program. But that's as far as it goes. How much math do you need to design the park benches their graduates sleep on?

Mike said:
Wolvenhaven said:
Lord have mercy...... another incredibly ignorant and personally offensive statement.

I am proudly an Engineering and a PharmD graduate from Auburn University. I can tell you our Samuel Ginn College of Engineering meets the same ABET accreditation as the other fancy pants schools. So what do you considered advanced math that is not offered at Auburn? I also do not really see what admissions standards have to do with how our engineering program is. I agree, it does not take as fat of a wallet to go there, but I do not buy for a second that an SEC education is second rate.

Why dont we keep this about football...

LSU fans.

Here's more embarrassment for you. Not only is the shirt in bad taste, but the idiot that printed it put "then" instead of "than". So basically it reads that you want to shower at Penn State and then go cheer for Alabama. Well, at least you cheer for a WINNER.

HAHAHAHA Epic FAIL LSU.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-s...783--ncaaf.html

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: beenjammin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
jAXDIALATION said:

Mike said:
Wolvenhaven said:
Lord have mercy...... another incredibly ignorant and personally offensive statement.

I am proudly an Engineering and a PharmD graduate from Auburn University. I can tell you our Samuel Ginn College of Engineering meets the same ABET accreditation as the other fancy pants schools. So what do you considered advanced math that is not offered at Auburn? I also do not really see what admissions standards have to do with how our engineering program is. I agree, it does not take as fat of a wallet to go there, but I do not buy for a second that an SEC education is second rate.

</div></div>

Take the same scores that got you into Auburn and submit them to Stanford, or MIT, or even Vandy.

Bwaahahahahahaha

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: beenjammin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
jAXDIALATION said:

Mike said:
Wolvenhaven said:

</div></div>

Take the same scores that got you into Auburn and submit them to Stanford, or MIT, or even Vandy.

Bwaahahahahahaha </div></div>

You will most likely get in if you wallet is fat enough Maggot. Those are indeed top tier schools, and they deserve their recognition, but it also does not mean that an education from others is not a rewarding achievement. Auburn is a fine school.

Lol, kinda funny how feels pretty rewarding calling you by your hide name without even having to worry about calling you anything. Your SH name speaks true enough for you as it is.

Mike, The Tide was strong tonight for sure. Auburn played a good opener compared to last year. I had to keep reminding myself it was the first game. Im thinking UA should be ranked #1 after beating #8 like that.

Ben,
I believe any education is a great education. I also believe we should keep this to football.

Alabama did look fantastic and handed Michigan their ass. I don't think Michigan really expected that. Clemson surprised me too as they played like they had something to prove.

It's going to get interesting.

Yeah, Alabama came out to play ball for sure.
Honestly, the final yardage numbers for Michigan are VERY deceiving if you didn't watch the game. I bet 60%+ of their total yards were off of 2 or 3 big plays. Both TDs were set up by bomb passes. The first one was impressive.

Michigan couldn't really move the ball until the 4th quarter and they were probably playing against Alabama's 3rd string anyways.

Unfortunately, Auburn didn't pull out a win too. I saw about 1/2 of the game. I definitely see Auburn getting better as the year goes on.

I witnessed an abortion last night and it was not pretty. There is not much out there that grosses me out, but I was actually squirming. Bama straight up killed babies last night! Michigan was not even given a chance to live =(. Worse, is it looks like Bama was killing babies for the fun of it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: beenjammin</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: beenjammin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
jAXDIALATION said:

Mike said:
Wolvenhaven said:

</div></div>

Bwaahahahahahaha </div></div>

You will most likely get in if you wallet is fat enough Maggot. Those are indeed top tier schools, and they deserve their recognition, but it also does not mean that an education from others is not a rewarding achievement. Auburn is a fine school.

<span style="color: #CC0000">Lol, kinda funny how feels pretty rewarding calling you by your hide name without even having to worry about calling you anything. Your SH name speaks true enough for you as it is. </span>

Mike, The Tide was strong tonight for sure. Auburn played a good opener compared to last year. I had to keep reminding myself it was the first game. Im thinking UA should be ranked #1 after beating #8 like that. </div></div>

And your lack of imagination in insulting me shows the tier school YOU went to.
whistle.gif

Really though,I was just kidding. One can get a quality education without attending any school. I went to what I consider a 2nd tier school. I was talking to a grad stucent who had transferred from Princeton because our shcool had a history program he really wanted. I asked him about the difference between my school (UVA) and Princeton. What he said, after looking over his shoulder to make sure no profs were listening was this. "The level of instruction here is about the same as Princeton, but the difference is in that at Princeton (or other top 10 schools) is that your studying under the guys who write the books. At UVA your studying under those who comment on those who write the books. Look the schools where all the big innovations come from...Most of them aint Auburn, or even Virginia, but Harvard (Bill gates, Mark Zuketburg)princeton, etc. Another way to consider them is level of difficulty of admission. They have 5 levels...

Most difficult
More difficult
Diffficult
Less difficult
Least difficult

That says a lot about how challangeing a school is.

But back to football........

Hey Mike, considering how Virginia beat up on Richmond, Id say we have a pretty good shot at the National Title. Wouldnt you agree.
grin.gif

My youngest attends Bama. We watched the game last night(We flew her home for the weekend cause we miss her!
laugh.gif
) and frankly, it was a mauling. Michigan came in with two key players suspended, their best cornerback was injured on the opening kick off and then Robinson made that idiotic neck tackle...

Bama looked like an NFL team against a high school team last night.

Doesn't look like they have lost too much momentum since last season.

Hopefully Alabama Crew will be as dominant! They damn sure have an ass kicking new coxswain!

But I'm biased!

Roll Tide

Kid holding up a sign in the background yesterday during College Football Saturday.

<span style="font-weight: bold">TEBOW CRIED
CAM LIED
TREES DIED
LSU TRIED
ROLL TIDE</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowe Left</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
<span style="font-weight: bold">TEBOW CRIED
CAM LIED
TREES DIED
LSU TRIED
ROLL TIDE</span> </div></div>

LOL! That was awesome.

Not a Bama backer, but I will say it. "Roll Tide"!

I'd stay off the "Trees Died" thing if I were a Bama student, Alumnus or fan. The scumbag who did that never even attended UA and poisoning those trees was a shameful and disgusting thing to do.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd stay off the "Trees Died" thing if I were a Bama student, Alumnus or fan. The scumbag who did that never even attended UA and poisoning those trees was a shameful and disgusting thing to do. </div></div>

wah waj

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EricCartmann</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hate to break the news to you, but most <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline">SEC</span></span> fans are not Alumnis.</div></div>

Fixed it for you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EricCartmann</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hate to break the news to you, but most <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline">SEC</span></span> fans are not Alumnis.</div></div>

Fixed it for you. </div></div>

thanks. Truth!

Roll Tide all the way. Did anyone catch the USC game? I know they played Honalulu High but they looked pretty good.

Roll Tide all the way. Did anyone catch the USC game? I know they played Honalulu High but they looked pretty good.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bondoscustomz1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Roll Tide all the way. Did anyone catch the USC game? I know they played Honalulu High but they looked pretty good.</div></div>

I was flipping back and forth between commercials and although I stand firm that Alabama played a tougher team harder, don't count out USC. They've got a lot of studs on that team and can bring it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bondoscustomz1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Roll Tide all the way. Did anyone catch the USC game? I know they played Honalulu High but they looked pretty good. </div></div>

Did not play against a premium opponent, so really does not count, but at least they were not totally inefficient against a bum opponent like OU was.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EricCartmann</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hate to break the news to you, but most <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline">SEC</span></span> fans are not Alumn<span style="color: #3333FF">i</span>.</div></div>

Fixed it for you. </div></div>

Now it's truly repaired!

i wint too jacsenvul state on a doge ball skalership bak n the daze whin helmuts waddent vury good. cant member if i gradiated er not. But then it aint no sec skool nether.
We wuz gamecooks wich is fightin roosters and our fite song was ole mcdoneld had a farm but only the chikin part.
em boys at arkinsaw state wupped our asses last nite so now i is an alabamer fan cuz i don liek loozers.
i did not wach the game becauze i wuz at wallmart tryin to pic up gurlz. eye did not win thar eether. wallmart gurlz is too heavy for me to pic up.
anywayz i sure am glad its futball cezon agin.
well mamma sez the grits iz cuukd so eye godda go now.