• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Aliens helped carve rocks??? COME ON

JelloStorm

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 23, 2010
Northeast Pennsylvania
I'm watching this show on History right now called "Ancient Aliens" and these quack jobs are pondering how someone thousands of years ago could have carved such precision in rocks.

Simple answer seems to be, when all you have to do all day, and the rest of your life, is carve fucking rocks all day, you are going to get pretty good at it.

The ancients weren't idiots, however I'm watching them take drills and saws and attempt to duplicate what ancient humans did in 15 minutes and wonder why their work looks like shit.

Fuckin a. The person who carved those rocks' sole purpose in life is to CARVE ROCKS WITH THEIR HAND TOOLS. Slowly and meticulously. That's all they had to look forward to... They're even saying CNC machines can't carve with such precision and "computers can't figure out how it was done"... LOL

Just found that amusing!
laugh.gif

Re: Aliens helped carve rocks??? COME ON

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No, it was aliens. You'll believe once you get abducted and probed. </div></div>

Hehe. Speaking from experience eh?

cant really talk specifics on here as the owl spent the night right outside my window last night but lets just say i refused to carve for them and now me arse hurts.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JelloStorm</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No, it was aliens. You'll believe once you get abducted and probed. </div></div>

Hehe. Speaking from experience eh? </div></div>

Err... What are we talking about and why does my butt hurt?

I read "Chariots of the Gods" when in high school.
Some of it is a bit difficult to explain away.

Nazca Lines

I once had an entire night of missing time, when I came to in the morning my cornhole hurt. Then when I dropped a deuce a green finger came out.......damn aliens

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I read "Chariots of the Gods" when in high school.

Nazca Lines

</div></div>

Finger Prints Of The Gods By: Graham Hancock. You will have more questions than answers after reading it.

Face it. Anything they can't easily explain is about aliens.

As for your butt hurting- next time ask for lubricant. There's always time for lubricant.

Jim

See Q-squared, the pyramids <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 11pt">were</span></span> built by them. So there!
smirk.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JelloStorm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm watching this show on History right now called "Ancient Aliens" and these quack jobs are pondering how someone thousands of years ago could have carved such precision in rocks.

Simple answer seems to be, when all you have to do all day, and the rest of your life, is carve fucking rocks all day, you are going to get pretty good at it.

The ancients weren't idiots, however I'm watching them take drills and saws and attempt to duplicate what ancient humans did in 15 minutes and wonder why their work looks like shit.

Fuckin a. The person who carved those rocks' sole purpose in life is to CARVE ROCKS WITH THEIR HAND TOOLS. Slowly and meticulously. That's all they had to look forward to... They're even saying CNC machines can't carve with such precision and "computers can't figure out how it was done"... LOL

Just found that amusing!
laugh.gif
</div></div>

I watched two episodes of "Ancient Aliens" last night. Some of the points they made were actually pretty good. I saw one episode about genetics and the other was about mechanics/flight/technology. In the Genetics one they actually had some physical evidence that was pretty amazing. The whole point of documentaries like this, mind you, are to enlighten people to theory. Science is an ever-changing field, in every way. We're constantly learning not necessarily what we learned before wasn't right, but what is more true.

Some of the people in the series, I admit, seemed a little too sure, BUT if you payed attention many of them only considered extra-terrestial life interferring with our own as a possibility (which it is), not a definite truth.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I read "Chariots of the Gods" when in high school.

Nazca Lines

</div></div>

Never underestimate the power of a man and his tools and his ability to organize others of like mind and industry.

Until proven otherwise, I conclude mankind is the maker of it all. Aliens can blow me.

ETA-My use of the term Mankind of course includes Womankind as well-didn't mean to leave out your undoubtedly brilliant contributions since they were likely your idea!

laugh.gif

Nazca Lines

</div></div>
Yeah, that's the "Erich von Däniken Syndrome." Any artwork you can't explain, attribute to space aliens and then write a book about it. And there's this widely held belief that those guys were so much dumber, they couldn't possibly have figured out how to do stuff using only sticks and seashells that we need GPS and computers and power tools and Bob Villa for. As if our brains have evolved so much in the past 5000 years that we're SO MUCH SMARTER than those guys. I mean, if they were so smart, why didn't they have air conditioning?

Aliens smell funny and can't draw I sais it wuz one of them bigfeet

[Never underestimate the power of a man and his tools and his ability to organize others of like mind and industry.

Until proven otherwise, I conclude mankind is the maker of it all. Aliens can blow me!]

Word has it some of the most amazing unexplainable feats of mankind were produced by SLAVES!
These days most of the workers I meet are disgruntled, lazy, and won't do anything outstanding without a raise
smile.gif
I guess this proves that we are all SLAVES to the all-mighty dollar!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I once had an entire night of missing time, when I came to in the morning my cornhole hurt. Then when I dropped a deuce a green finger came out.......damn aliens</div></div>

As long aas it was just a finger.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Minx</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JelloStorm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm watching this show on History right now called "Ancient Aliens" and these quack jobs are pondering how someone thousands of years ago could have carved such precision in rocks.

Just found that amusing!
laugh.gif
</div></div>

I watched two episodes of "Ancient Aliens" last night. Some of the points they made were actually pretty good. I saw one episode about genetics and the other was about mechanics/flight/technology. In the Genetics one they actually had some physical evidence that was pretty amazing. The whole point of documentaries like this, mind you, are to enlighten people to theory. Science is an ever-changing field, in every way. We're constantly learning not necessarily what we learned before wasn't right, but what is more true.

Some of the people in the series, I admit, seemed a little too sure, BUT if you payed attention many of them only considered extra-terrestial life interferring with our own as a possibility (which it is), not a definite truth.</div></div>

So ask "why?" I ask "Why not?"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nostradumbass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Word has it some of the most amazing unexplainable feats of mankind were produced by SLAVES!
These days most of the workers I meet are disgruntled, lazy, and won't do anything outstanding without a raise
smile.gif
I guess this proves that we are all SLAVES to the all-mighty dollar! </div></div>

Dont worry soon it will be the Yen, or mabey even the Peso.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I read "Chariots of the Gods" when in high school.

Nazca Lines

</div></div>

Never underestimate the power of a man and his tools and his ability to organize others of like mind and industry.

Until proven otherwise, I conclude mankind is the maker of it all. Aliens can blow me.

ETA-My use of the term Mankind of course includes Womankind as well-didn't mean to leave out your undoubtedly brilliant contributions since they were likely your idea!

laugh.gif

</div></div>

So QQ you are suggesting that the Aliens are involved in the"SEX TRADE". I could use a new face around here......It could open up whole new worlds for Shanksters "Plus sized girlfriends" fantasy.

My beliefs changed drastically back in 1981 after watching The Gods Must Be Crazy. I beleive the key to the universe is in a 16oz Coke bottle. It is a fact that since this movie went public Coke has quit making 16oz glass bottles and I think the government is behind it.

Well, not to cause drama, but people take the Bible pretty serious when its just as much speculation as any other theory. That goes for any religious book, however, not just the Bible.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Minx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, not to cause drama, but people take the Bible pretty serious when its just as much speculation as any other theory. That goes for any religious book, however, not just the Bible. </div></div>
I don't see how you can go with historic facts that have been proven from the bible to say it is all speculation. Not to cause drama but I find your comment a sign that you are un-educated on the subject. I don't care if your a Christain or not but to look at the bible from any point of view and cross it with historic fact and still think its simply speculation is pure ignorance.
Look at how we date things for one, 1800 BC or 1800 AD do you think they based the process on pure speculation?

i seen on another episode where they feel that smaller rocks were transported to a site, melted, then formed in molds so they would all fit together.

the alien lego theory

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: strangedays</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Minx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, not to cause drama, but people take the Bible pretty serious when its just as much speculation as any other theory. That goes for any religious book, however, not just the Bible. </div></div>
I don't see how you can go with historic facts that have been proven from the bible to say it is all speculation. Not to cause drama but I find your comment a sign that you are un-educated on the subject. I don't care if your a Christain or not but to look at the bible from any point of view and cross it with historic fact and still think its simply speculation is pure ignorance.
Look at how we date things for one, 1800 BC or 1800 AD do you think they based the process on pure speculation?</div></div>

I didn't say there wasn't any fact in the Bible. There is, but I'll repeat myself...the Bible is as much speculation as almost any other theory. Generally theories (on anything) have some factual basis. I'm not trying to attack any specific belief or religion. I just prefer to stay open-minded. We're only human. There are some things we likely never find the answers to, so why blow off any theory or idea when there's evidence but no solid proof? Religion is just like politics. Everybody has their own opinion, doesn't mean anybody is "right" or "wrong."

what, that big boat with 2 of every creature on earth isnt just a theory? now I must go contemplate why i am collecting 2 of every creature

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what, that big boat with 2 of every creature on earth isnt just a theory? now I must go contemplate why i am collecting 2 of every creature </div></div>

Forget that and collect 2 of every gun.

dont question the influence of those owl shifter anunaki, theyll probe yer arse and laugh about it i tell ye.

you guys are fucking hilarious!!! I cant stop laughing at this thread! Theres too much damn anal probing going on here. What about the pyramids or stonehinge (or however you spell it)

sheet manimal everybody no's the pyramids was built by quetzalcoatl and stonehenge was cocopelli. duh

Anything they can't explain is always about aliens.