• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The other side of the broken windows theory

Imagine thinking that everything revolves around the banks :ROFLMAO:

The banking system as currently constructed exists to serve as a conduit for the Federal Reserve. They have been prosperous by skimming a bit of money off the top of those transactions, just like any good cartel does.

Everyone has their option which is great

But one opinion is based on math and facts and there is yours

And again it’s not “my opinion” it’s reality.

Yours sounds great at BBQ’s with people who are irritated and disenfranchised , which is fine as well. We all have those conversations.

But until you learn how the math works and how intertwined it really is..that conversation should stay between you and your friends.

And by the way you just said

“Books are bad”…let that sink in next time you want to speak intelligently about a subject.
After the shitshow that was ran right under your nose, you should save the self righteous rants for the unknowing...
Who invented the FED?

R

After the shitshow that was ran right under your nose, you should save the self righteous rants for the unknowing...
Who invented the FED?

R
That’s why I keep saying it’s not my “idea” it’s just the way it is.

Shit show or not..that didn’t change how this all works.

The actual fed ..Woodrow Wilson after the “free bank” era had too many collapses. They agreed there needs to be some basic oversight for the country to excell

It was tried several times before that

During the revolution we printed our own money in an original attempt to fund the war. Inflation went through the roof and they shelved it. Then Hamilton tried about 20 years later if I remember.

That’s why when people say this country was not built on debt…

If they read these evil things called books they’d see the revolutionary war was fought totally on debt…there would be no USA with out debt from its inception.

But it’s a forum not a history of economics and it’s not worth the the time when these sources of information are readily available. So I just add in what I think gets the point across.

Maybe I suck at that too lol

Reactions: RPN and Ronws
That’s why I keep saying it’s not my “idea” it’s just the way it is.

Shit show or not..that didn’t change how this all works.

The actual fed ..Woodrow Wilson after the “free bank” era had too many collapses. They agreed there needs to be some basic oversight for the country to excell

It was tried several times before that

During the revolution we printed our own money in an original attempt to fund the war. Inflation went through the roof and they shelved it. Then Hamilton tried about 20 years later if I remember.

That’s why when people say this country was not built on debt…

If they read these evil things called books they’d see the revolutionary war was fought totally on debt…there would be no USA with out debt from its inception.

But it’s a forum not a history of economics and it’s not worth the the time when these sources of information are readily available. So I just add in what I think gets the point across.

Maybe I suck at that too lol
The problem here is there is a difference between "debt" and "fractional reserve banking" and "global reserve currency". I think it was some car guy that once wrote something like:

"If the people understood the US monetary system they would be out with pitchforks by the next morning."

Bottom line - not all debt is good. And what we have going on today is becoming a complete disaster. A Quadrillion in derivatives? Yeah, gotta love those New York Banker types.

Yours sounds great at BBQ’s with people who are irritated and disenfranchised , which is fine as well. We all have those conversations.

But until you learn how the math works and how intertwined it really is..that conversation should stay between you and your friends.

“Books are bad”…let that sink in next time you want to speak intelligently about a subject.
The addiction to federal dollars. Which would never have happened without the power grab after the civil war.
Cut those dollars and it would only be a short struggle. Corporate America would flood to those states that have reasonable labor rates. See china. No state welfare programs would have the shit flooding north for the handouts. See current border issues.
But you somehow have figured out that capitalism sucks. No it actually works if you keep government grubby hands off

Who invented the FED?

R
That shit show is a perfect example on how this works.

With out debt or the entire banking system that shit show good or bad could have never started.

But that shit show although costing money originally also allowed me to redirect and reinvest into profitable avenues.

So at the end of the day when I recouped and then reinvested into something else…was it really a shit show financially. No

Mentally etc at the time..a shit show bigger than you can imagine. lol

But looking back the few guys who know the whole story have fun with poking me when something funny reminds us.

That was a shit show from poor management on my part, not from a financial direction. If he could have stayed the course he’d be making a good living off that previous life by now.
The problem here is there is a difference between "debt" and "fractional reserve banking" and "global reserve currency". I think it was some car guy that once wrote something like:

"If the people understood the US monetary system they would be out with pitchforks by the next morning."

Bottom line - not all debt is good. And what we have going on today is becoming a complete disaster. A Quadrillion in derivatives? Yeah, gotta love those New York Banker types.

That’s the part people have a hard time dealing with.

Now this only works if you are the top 2-3 economies

Our debt means nothing. If we say its zero tomorrow you know what happens…nothing

The world moves forward like it was never there.

“It’s the economy stupid” is still accurate. If the economy is big enough and strong enough you can do what you want.

China is doing it. They are having ups and downs like all countries but we all know they manipulate their currency…it’s the same.

Their currency is manipulated so that means debt service and debt purchasing and debt in general is manipulated…no one cares

The world goes on fat and happy because the alternative is going back to 1910 which no one will ever do willingly.

The addiction to federal dollars. Which would never have happened without the power grab after the civil war.
Cut those dollars and it would only be a short struggle. Corporate America would flood to those states that have reasonable labor rates. See china. No state welfare programs would have the shit flooding north for the handouts. See current border issues.
But you somehow have figured out that capitalism sucks. No it actually works if you keep government grubby hands off
It’s socioeconomic ..broader subject.

Know what fueled china’s meteoric rise…NAFTA

Somehow you believe banking and economy isn’t capitalism.

I’m a poster boy of capitalism. I’ve started succeeded and failed several times over the years. That’s the true meaning or capitalism

Please explain how the US economy over the past 80 years has not allowed capitalism to flourish.

And then please explain how any other nation on the planet did more than we did and grew an economy faster than we did in that same time.

If you think you can answer with a 50 word post or emoji..don’t waste your time typing

That shit show is a perfect example on how this works.

With out debt or the entire banking system that shit show good or bad could have never started.

But that shit show although costing money originally also allowed me to redirect and reinvest into profitable avenues.

So at the end of the day when I recouped and then reinvested into something else…was it really a shit show financially. No

Mentally etc at the time..a shit show bigger than you can imagine. lol

But looking back the few guys who know the whole story have fun with poking me when something funny reminds us.

That was a shit show from poor management on my part, not from a financial direction. If he could have stayed the course he’d be making a good living off that previous life by now.

That’s the part people have a hard time dealing with.

Now this only works if you are the top 2-3 economies

Our debt means nothing. If we say its zero tomorrow you know what happens…nothing

The world moves forward like it was never there.

“It’s the economy stupid” is still accurate. If the economy is big enough and strong enough you can do what you want.

China is doing it. They are having ups and downs like all countries but we all know they manipulate their currency…it’s the same.

Their currency is manipulated so that means debt service and debt purchasing and debt in general is manipulated…no one cares

The world goes on fat and happy because the alternative is going back to 1910 which no one will ever do willingly.
TLDR.
Sorry or that's great!

R

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
"I'm right and you're wrong" and "that's just the way it is" is a fools argument. Whether you are actually correct or not.
Not I’m write your wrong at all

I live in reality and others believe putting their head in the sand changes the weather above ground.

I know 1% of what the real finance people know maybe less. Ive learned from a few people who are higher up the food chain than I am.

So I take their opinion add in some research and magically they seem to be in the same page.

I just follow the knowledge and success that I know I’m missing at times.

Wow.. that's an incredible story bro.
What do you think happens…the purge

Countries immediately invade

World economy collapses

It can’t because everyone is intertwined.

What economy wants to be the first to say the us or china is all fake money….ill wait.

Their own economy would collapse overnight. With no ability to pull itself out

Ussr Russia is the only feasible example of total currency manipulation with no outside ties and yet their economy is stronger now than before…after they collapsed.

So they/we all play the same game and move forward. As long as no one upsets the apple cart nothing moves the needle to far one direction.

• Haha
The US financial system would collapse and we would go immediately into hyperinflation.
Explain how we wouldn't...
Not just "Nobody wants to admit...".
That's not how any of this works.

City people.

City people will never understand living on your own. They like to talk about how complicated the economy is and how they are the only ones with the knowledge to make it all work.

What they fail to understand is that we don't need it all to work. We don't need any of it to work.

Sure, it's cool when things are going well and a guy can make a little money and buy some fun things. Yet people just don't need any of that to survive and be happy. We don't need the banking system or any other system other than the one God created. Those of us that have made the choice to be away from that garbage lifestyle, simply don't need it. City types, simply cannot understand this. They can't understand that every city could cease to exist in the same instant, and it wouldn't really affect our lives at all. Point in fact, if not for the internet or tv, we wouldn't even know it happened for months. Maybe years. We don't go to any town for any reason, for months at a time. It takes 40 minutes driving 55mph to get to the closest town. Why would we care if we could never go to a town again?

There's a reason why cities end up so bad. Anyone that can stand living in them are mostly mentally ill in some capacity.

Top end knowledge of the banking system doesn't make anyone a better hunter. Point in fact, the bankers I know aren't very good at much of anything that doesn't have to do with pushing numbers around. No real practical skills that matter when the house of cards hits the ground. Hunting when you want to on vacation, isn't like hunting when you need to.

It's always the city people, trying to convince the rest of us how much we need them. When in reality, without the non-city people... the city people cease to exist.

Some of us are not afraid.

We're not afraid of economy collapse.

We're not afraid of invasion.

We're not afraid of war.

We're not afraid of anything.

We're certainly not afraid of a guy making 1 million dollars per year losing his job and having to move out of new york city.

There's a power in control of all of this that supersedes that of greedy politicians and bankers. No reason to be afraid of anything if you believe that and behave accordingly.

That is something every banker type I've ever met has in common. They are all afraid. Afraid all the time of losing it all, or having it taken by the same system they try to empower every chance they get. That, and they are never relaxed... ever.

So, I'll just watch. Myself, and other country folk... we'll just watch as you city people devour each other. ... but it isn't as if the outcome is uncertain. It's a shame city folk haven't figured that out yet.

City people.

City people will never understand living on your own. They like to talk about how complicated the economy is and how they are the only ones with the knowledge to make it all work.

What they fail to understand is that we don't need it all to work. We don't need any of it to work.

Sure, it's cool when things are going well and a guy can make a little money and buy some fun things. Yet people just don't need any of that to survive and be happy. We don't need the banking system or any other system other than the one God created. Those of us that have made the choice to be away from that garbage lifestyle, simply don't need it. City types, simply cannot understand this. They can't understand that every city could cease to exist in the same instant, and it wouldn't really affect our lives at all. Point in fact, if not for the internet or tv, we wouldn't even know it happened for months. Maybe years. We don't go to any town for any reason, for months at a time. It takes 40 minutes driving 55mph to get to the closest town. Why would we care if we could never go to a town again?

There's a reason why cities end up so bad. Anyone that can stand living in them are mostly mentally ill in some capacity.

Top end knowledge of the banking system doesn't make anyone a better hunter. Point in fact, the bankers I know aren't very good at much of anything that doesn't have to do with pushing numbers around. No real practical skills that matter when the house of cards hits the ground. Hunting when you want to on vacation, isn't like hunting when you need to.

It's always the city people, trying to convince the rest of us how much we need them. When in reality, without the non-city people... the city people cease to exist.

We're not afraid of war.

We're certainly not afraid of a guy making 1 million dollars per year losing his job and having to move out of new york city.

There's a power in control of all of this that supersedes that of greedy politicians and bankers. No reason to be afraid of anything if you believe that and behave accordingly.

That is something every banker type I've ever met has in common. They are all afraid. Afraid all the time of losing it all, or having it taken by the same system they try to empower every chance they get. That, and they are never relaxed... ever.

So, I'll just watch. Myself, and other country folk... we'll just watch as you city people devour each other. ... but it isn't as if the outcome is uncertain. It's a shame city folk haven't figured that out yet.
City folks do not understand why you would want to live “away from them”.

You must be some hick if you don’t want to rub elbows with everyone else on the planet that wants to be all up in your business and condemn you for just wanting to be left the fuck alone. What are you? Anti-social or something? LOL

Go on.

Show us how deep your ignorance goes
I’ll make it simple because you get real touchy when you aren’t the leader.

US economy goes to hell in a hand basket

The rich were already diversified enough and move Dubai and live happy.

The poor live on crumbs from govt hand outs. Like the depression.

If you dint that’s what happens and what is happening you should just stop posting.

You just need to stop thinking you are the pinnacle of knowledge with the sun rising on you.

Once you get past that and figure out your not special just like the rest of us you’ll prob argue less and be less derogatory in general.

Last edited:
  • Haha
U0JRU9yktGCj.jpeg

YOUR economy books.
Don't put words in my mouth, Mordechai.
Lots of books aren't fit for toilet paper.
Anyone can spout bullshit on the pages of a book....and have.
The people running things right now took long courses and are papered in economics.
How's that working out.
We have lost our way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yasherka
City people.

We're not afraid of war.

I understand what your trying to say in prepper language

If you think big cities can vanish tomorrow and no one will know the diff

Once those big cities vanish so do all your prescription drugs in you cabinet.

If you or anyone you know has a scrip..it’s empty in 6 mo the when the money dries up

Yes…the big money useless “New Yorkers” fund all the RD for life saving equipment and drugs…where do you think it comes from the tooth fairy.

• Haha
YOUR economy books.
Anyone can't spout bullshit on the pages of a book....and have.
The people running things right now took long courses and are papered in economics.
How's that working out.
We have lost our way.
Again not “mine”

The books the entire system works on

If you’re so unhappy empty out your back accounts and clean out your 401k. But you won’t because you know you have to swim in the same pool as everyone else.

Until you do that your just a hypocrite living off the pig like everyone else but your trying to sounds righteous.

Like a guy who goes to church everyday but cheats on his wife.

YOUR economy books.
Anyone can't spout bullshit on the pages of a book....and have.
How's that working out.
We have lost our way.
Actually to show you how much the books aren’t “my” books.

I had a professor who was one of the original creators of the EU.

Of course we had to read his books etc

So when talking about banking and how the EU was originally designed …yes I’ve read “the book”

Now I forget 90% of it as it was years ago but …there are not many other books on the topic to trust about the design than his and the original think tank.

So sometimes just because you may not like or agree with the info inside…there aren’t many more sources to turn to at times.

• Haha

If you or anyone you know has a scrip..it’s empty in 6 mo the when the money dries up

Yes…the big money useless “New Yorkers” fund all the RD for life saving equipment and drugs…where do you think it comes from the tooth fairy.
So, care about the cities because pills? Be afraid, because the pharma companies that are poisoning everyone won't be able to anymore? Invasion and war didn't make us afraid, but pills will?

You think we're afraid of dying when our time arrives?

You think the pharma industry that is more corrupt than the politicians I referenced earlier are the ones that decide when we die?

I read your posts... I don't expect you to agree with me on anything. If we need it, He will provide it.

Let me make this perfectly clear. We don't need cities, for anything. Nothing you try to use to make us be afraid of the city people doing or not doing something... will make us be afraid of any of it. What they do, or don't do... means nothing to us.

Some of us, are done with the fear mongering crap. "If you don't cooperate with this system or that system, then you won't have this or that."

Don't care. Don't want it. Take it all, and go away, and never come back.

Yet that isn't what happens. Instead the people in the system, keep trying to convince us we need them... when we know we don't. Prepper language? You mean trying to live a Godly life worrying about what is actually important rather than trying to get convinced by bankers that banking is so important?

Let me spell it out for you. We don't need anything that isn't right here. There's nothing you can list that will somehow get me to say "oh you're right, we do need that." Certainly nothing that will make me give justification to the disgusting way I see so many people living these days. I saw the tide turning in the early 2000's, and spent my time and effort since then getting as far away from it all as possible. You think that makes me a "prepper?" Fine.

I say it makes me intelligent. You can't stop what's coming.

City people.

We're not afraid of war.

Mic drop.
End of thread.
Turn off the lights and VCR.
giphy.gif

Prepper language?

Again not “mine”

The books the entire system works on

If you’re so unhappy empty out your back accounts and clean out your 401k. But you won’t because you know you have to swim in the same pool as everyone else.

Until you do that your just a hypocrite living off the pig like everyone else but your trying to sounds righteous.

Like a guy who goes to church everyday but cheats on his wife.
I'm living off the pig?
How do you know i didn't cash out my 401k?
You are a smart ass New Yorker. Thats all you got? I'm a hypocrite? You sure know a lot about my finances. Thats hilarious.

Reactions: BurtG
I'm living off the pig?
How do you know i didn't cash out my 401k?
You are a smart ass New Yorker. Thats all you got? I'm a hypocrite? You sure know a lot about my finances. Thats hilarious.
Ok answer theses truthfully;

Did you empty it out?

Did you ever invest or gain interest in any way shape or form?

Did your employer who also used the evil system “match” with money made in the system?

Are you going to take social security?

And the excess earned by the same system that increased the payback you put in?

If you answer no to all of these I stand corrected and I’ll say I’m sorry

But since we know that’s not true …hypocrisy plain and simple.

You guys can’t deal with it because I admit I use the system and personally do t know of a better way

“You” want to be right but have no legitimate suggestions.

Like saying that football coach sucks fire him…ok who’s the replacement and why?…I don’t know he just sucks.

Actually to show you how much the books aren’t “my” books.

I had a professor who was one of the original creators of the EU.

Of course we had to read his books etc

So when talking about banking and how the EU was originally designed …yes I’ve read “the book”

Now I forget 90% of it as it was years ago but …there are not many other books on the topic to trust about the design than his and the original think tank.

So sometimes just because you may not like or agree with the info inside…there aren’t many more sources to turn to at times.
Sources?
They dont matter.
The entire experiment, that you champion, is failing. It is failing on a level unprecedented in history, and will put us in the Dark Ages again.
You act like you are going to be above the wave. You aren't.
Burt G won't have any use for an entrepreneur accountant to tally the wheat crop.
When your economic super structure collapses, and it will, be sure and keep that snide smart ass attitude. Itll take you far in the new world you helped them create.

Reactions: NoDopes
This is how I know you are a goddamned moron.
I was forced to pay into a SS fund for 37 years.
Yes, I am going to "take" it you fucking retard.
I'm going to take it with a greatly reduced return on my investment than I could have had.
Its my fucking money.
It was always my money.

Ok answer theses truthfully;

Did you empty it out?

Did you ever invest or gain interest in any way shape or form?

Did your employer who also used the evil system “match” with money made in the system?

And the excess earned by the same system that increased the payback you put in?

If you answer no to all of these I stand corrected and I’ll say I’m sorry

But since we know that’s not true …hypocrisy plain and simple.

You guys can’t deal with it because I admit I use the system and personally do t know of a better way

“You” want to be right but have no legitimate suggestions.

Like saying that football coach sucks fire him…ok who’s the replacement and why?…I don’t know he just sucks.
We all enjoyed the bus ride before the drunk and blind idiot got placed behind the wheel....
But you fault us for getting out of the bus before the crash?
I honestly wish you the best of luck.

We all enjoyed the bus ride before the drunk and blind idiot got placed behind the wheel....
But you fault us for getting out of the bus before the crash?
I honestly wish you the best of luck.
No fault at all that’s where your missing it

I don’t care what people do or how they do it

But when they suggest something or say I’m “wrong” like it’s my idea … I’d expect there to be some facts behind not just basic ramblings.

When it all said and done if it goes to shit everyone’s screwed no matter how they planned

This is how I know you are a goddamned moron.
I was forced to pay into a SS fund for 37 years.
Yes, I am going to "take" it you fucking retard.
I'm going to take it with a greatly reduced return on my investment than I could have had.
Its my fucking money.
It was always my money.
Ok so social security aside if you are the rain maker with investments you say you are

What about the rest…of the questions?

Or your only a hypocrite when you can prosper..?

Who sounds like the liberal New Yorker now?

No fault at all that’s where your missing it

I don’t care what people do or how they do it

But when they suggest something or say I’m “wrong” like it’s my idea … I’d expect there to be some facts behind not just basic ramblings.

When it all said and done if it goes to shit everyone’s screwed no matter how they planned
Hopefully, some of us that speak “prepper” language may be less screwed than most others.
But most won’t be around to see it.

Hopefully, some of us that speak “prepper” language may be less screwed than most others.
But most won’t be around to see it.
Preparing for down turn in one thing.

Not fearing an invasion because you think you can hold out with a few cans of beans, 500 rounds and such.

That’s fantasy world.

Unless I misread that post totally, which I’m known to do.

Not fearing an invasion because you think you can hold out with a few cans of beans, 500 rounds and such.

That’s fantasy world.

If you think that’s what I meant - then there isn’t much sense to bother explaining.
Enjoy your day sir.
I got a hot date with a shooting range.

Ok so social security aside if you are the rain maker with investments you say you are

What about the rest…of the questions?

Or your only a hypocrite when you can prosper..?

Who sounds like the liberal New Yorker now?
Its broken.
It worked when it was investing with sound economic principles.
It is a runaway train on a downside now.
There is no fix.
The "system" has been being destroyed for a long time.

Whether I have profited from that system or not, is a moot point.
It is not sustainable.

Reactions: Rthur
Yes, we would like some facts too.

Please explain how the US can wave a magic wand and blow off $34T in debt and NOTHING would happen.

Maybe I've been blocked for calling out a comment that will easily make a running for most retarded in the bear-pit for 2024?
Ignoring it will not make it disappear.

Yes, we would like some facts too.

Please explain how the US can wave a magic wand and blow off $34T in debt and NOTHING would happen.

Maybe I've been blocked for calling out a comment that will easily make a running for most retarded in the bear-pit for 2024?
Ignoring it will not make it disappear.
Didn’t see it..have several people posting lol

There will of course be issues and high inflation but the important factor is the US position as first or second largest economy.

If your down the totem pole it’s over.

Those who own the largest portions are also running a deficit which is growing.

Their own economies fail immediately because the revenue generation of all combined debt

Not saying you wake up and nothings different but the top economies are in the same boat.

That’s approximately how it’s been explained over a few conversations and articles.

Of course there are article saying the exact opposite as well as article that say paying down the debt with a balanced budget might even be worse in the long run.

I guess in laymen’s term the US is too big to fail…currently

If I may toss this out:

The negative sign was invented for a reason.

If I have 10K in the bank and buy a car for 20K then I'm worth -10K. I pay 2K on the car and I'm worth -8K, buy 1K of groceries and now worth -9K.

But I'm much better off than my neighbor whose worth -42K. My other neighbor is rich, he's worth 5K.

At my job I make an average of 2K a week. I make payments of 1K every week but living expenses are between 0.25K and 0.75K so me and the wife are just treading water. After the kids are grown and out of college (-200K), a few more years of work and I should be able to retire with only -125K if we stay in the same house, the payments are just 2K each month

Luckily I have a good bank and only have to pay 1K a year for them to keep my credit up. Life is good. I think I'll buy that 20K boat. Payments are only 2K per year, we can afford that.

If we live frugally during retirement and really save I think we can leave each of our children only 40 or 50k of debt.

.gov's been doing it for years.

Thank you,
MrSmith

Last edited:
If you think that’s what I meant - then there isn’t much sense to bother explaining.
Enjoy your day sir.
I got a hot date with a shooting range.
Not your post the orksn post ..original.

Weather turned to shit up here , range day with my son got canceled

I’ll make it simple because you get real touchy when you aren’t the leader.

US economy goes to hell in a hand basket

The rich were already diversified enough and move Dubai and live happy.

The poor live on crumbs from govt hand outs. Like the depression.

If you dint that’s what happens and what is happening you should just stop posting.

You just need to stop thinking you are the pinnacle of knowledge with the sun rising on you.

Once you get past that and figure out your not special just like the rest of us you’ll prob argue less and be less derogatory in general.
Blah blah blah.

Farmers starved. Yeah ok.

Here’s some book reading for you

“”
Farmers could produce much of their own food while city residents could not. Almost all farm families raised large gardens with vegetables and canned fruit from their orchards. They had milk and cream from their dairy cattle. Chickens supplied meat and eggs.“”

Only farmers that starved were the ones that lost their farms to the criminal banks

Blah blah blah.

Farmers starved. Yeah ok.

Here’s some book reading for you

“”
Farmers could produce much of their own food while city residents could not. Almost all farm families raised large gardens with vegetables and canned fruit from their orchards. They had milk and cream from their dairy cattle. Chickens supplied meat and eggs.“”

Only farmers that starved were the ones that lost their farms to the criminal banks
It's funny that someone thinks that because they have money they can just buy stuff from another source. Meanwhile Western foreign countries are doing everything they can to shut down their farmers because of climate change. Currently there's a few threads covering what is going on in Germany. Ohh yeah and Ukraine? That's going to be Russia's in a short while.

Folks “needing” meds will either die or get better.

Those in the country will eat. They will survive if they band together and stand against the ones who manage to make it out of the city.

Those in the city will eat…each other.

Folks “needing” meds will either die or get better.

Those in the country will eat. They will survive if they band together and stand against the ones who manage to make it out of the city.

Those in the city will eat…each other.
Seems like humans have survived for a few thousand years before Big Pharma

If networks reported the debt as 8 Trillion, 23 Trillion or 60 Trillion, I don't know who would be the wiser. Certainly not me! If they reported that China agreeded to dismiss our debt, who would question that? If they reported they found 5 trillion worth of gold under Area 51. Who would question that? I think if the US claimed itself debt free tomorrow, nothing would change.

The gov't plays in monopoly money, us little guys play with money that is valued whatever the gov't wants it to be valued at. I make about 35% more per year than I did 6 years ago. Land around me has doubled in that time frame. What changed? Just the numbers......

Reactions: jr81452 and brianf
It's funny that someone thinks that because they have money they can just buy stuff from another source. Meanwhile Western foreign countries are doing everything they can to shut down their farmers because of climate change. Currently there's a few threads covering what is going on in Germany. Ohh yeah and Ukraine? That's going to be Russia's in a short while.
While encouraging rainforest clearing and China cultivating Africa

That’s fantasy world.

LOL

"few cans of beans, 500 rounds"

That's cute. :LOL:

When it happens, city people will be eating each other... while me and mine will be eating like kings and queens. "Few cans of beans" lol, that's good.

You know what's a fantasy world? The entire banking system in this country. When the make believe finally meets up with the real, the banking system will crumble like paper mache. It's so unbelievably fragile and dependent on bankers being able to sell the lie... that it's getting hard for them to keep it afloat. The entire system and everyone in it has relied on fear mongering to keep it going for so long... but its starting to not work, and I'm sure you can feel it.

Recently I was driving through Rapid City SD... about 140k people in that entire metro area. Second largest city in SD, which doesn't even qualify as a city in other states. I and the person I was with questioned on how these people could all afford such new vehicles, as we drive around in my 2015 ram. Then we realized... almost none of them can afford them. They don't own the vehicles they are in, and they don't own much of anything else either. Not the guy making $30k a year, and not the guy making $300k a year. No wonder you're all afraid all the time.

I can find a video like that, about any city, whenever I want. That's how fragile cities and the people that live there are. A single person, can put a single post on social media... and an entire area can descend into chaos within a few minutes.

I don't need anything from any of those people.