• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The other side of the broken windows theory

Blah blah blah.

Farmers starved. Yeah ok.

Here’s some book reading for you

“”
Farmers could produce much of their own food while city residents could not. Almost all farm families raised large gardens with vegetables and canned fruit from their orchards. They had milk and cream from their dairy cattle. Chickens supplied meat and eggs.“”

Only farmers that starved were the ones that lost their farms to the criminal banks
Who came out better off after the depression.

Easy guess…the rich who bought everything from everyone dirt cheap.

Good or bad, that’s what happened

LOL

"few cans of beans, 500 rounds"

That's cute. :LOL:

When it happens, city people will be eating each other... while me and mine will be eating like kings and queens. "Few cans of beans" lol, that's good.

You know what's a fantasy world? The entire banking system in this country. When the make believe finally meets up with the real, the banking system will crumble like paper mache. It's so unbelievably fragile and dependent on bankers being able to sell the lie... that it's getting hard for them to keep it afloat. The entire system and everyone in it has relied on fear mongering to keep it going for so long... but its starting to not work, and I'm sure you can feel it.

Recently I was driving through Rapid City SD... about 140k people in that entire metro area. Second largest city in SD, which doesn't even qualify as a city in other states. I and the person I was with questioned on how these people could all afford such new vehicles, as we drive around in my 2015 ram. Then we realized... almost none of them can afford them. They don't own the vehicles they are in, and they don't own much of anything else either. Not the guy making $30k a year, and not the guy making $300k a year. No wonder you're all afraid all the time.

I can find a video like that, about any city, whenever I want. That's how fragile cities and the people that live there are. A single person, can put a single post on social media... and an entire area can descend into chaos within a few minutes.

I don't need anything from any of those people.

What you don’t get is you’re not in an ivory tower. It’s not a snap shot in time.

When the “city folk starve” you don’t think 70% of the population of the United States will find you and your cache?

Your going to hold off the same 140k people when they realize there is food 2 days walk and they won’t be on every farm eating anything they find.

It's funny that someone thinks that because they have money they can just buy stuff from another source. Meanwhile Western foreign countries are doing everything they can to shut down their farmers because of climate change. Currently there's a few threads covering what is going on in Germany. Ohh yeah and Ukraine? That's going to be Russia's in a short while.
China imports 35% of their food for 1.3 billion people.

So yes money talks …even with food

I don’t read about any countries not selling to china…actually I dont read about any US farmers not selling to china.

The God fearing all American farmer not only takes money from government hand outs like CRP programs but they also sell to our biggest enemy China.

Funny how that works…more hypocrisy

Seems like humans have survived for a few thousand years before Big Pharma
In 1920…after penicillin was mass produced the life expectancy was in the US was approx 55 years old.

2/3 of the hide members would prob be dead already if not for “big pharma”

Not saying that vaccine mandates etc are legal or a smart idea.

But saying this be better off with out a few pills in your cabinet is an uneducated point of view…unless you think approx 55 is a good life expectancy.

What you don’t get is you’re not in an ivory tower. It’s not a snap shot in time.

When the “city folk starve” you don’t think 70% of the population of the United States will find you and your cache?

You’re going to hold off the same 140k people when they realize there is food 2 days walk and they won’t be on every farm eating anything they find.

If only people could band together like city gangs for common defense. 🤔

There will be three groups of people: 1) You city gangs will take what you want from the defenseless. 2) Folksvwho just want to be left alone will form communities to stand against you. 3) The defenseless will be the food of the first group.

Group one will quickly learn to avoid group two. Once group one has exhausted group three resources, they will again try group two. We’ll see heads on pikes and bodies hanging from trees. Crimes that now result in probation or so-called diversion programs will get you a death sentence carried out in public. Outsiders will not be allowed into communities unless they have a useful skill. Communities will not have lawyers, judges, prisons or bankers (but there will be executioners)….until we again become “civilized” and repeat the process. Hopefully, God will pull the plug before then.

Who came out better off after the depression.

Easy guess…the rich who bought everything from everyone dirt cheap.

Good or bad, that’s what happened
Oligarchy /Jew bankers strike again

If only people could band together like city gangs for common defense. 🤔

There will be three groups of people: 1) You city gangs will take what you want from the defenseless. 2) Folksvwho just want to be left alone will form communities to stand against you. 3) The defenseless will be the food of the first group.

Group one will quickly learn to avoid group two. Once group one has exhausted group three resources, they will again try group two. We’ll see heads on pikes and bodies hanging from trees. Crimes that now result in probation or so-called diversion programs will get you a death sentence carried out in public. Outsiders will not be allowed into communities unless they have a useful skill. Communities will not have lawyers, judges, prisons or bankers (but there will be executioners)….until we again become “civilized” and repeat the process. Hopefully, God will pull the plug before then.
It’ll be just like prison life.

You can’t be a lone wolf, you side with somebody …not your choice…and that’s that.

Your going to hold off the same 140k people when they realize there is food 2 days walk and they won’t be on every farm eating anything they find.

Two days walk? lol You think you can walk from Rapid City to me, in 2 days? I'd like to see that. Some people might be able to, but its -40f out right now chief. 140 miles by road, 106 miles in a straight line, across rough treacherous country... and you think the city will find its way here in a couple days? lol By the time they make it here, I'm pretty sure that fight is over before they even reach my property. If they make it anywhere near here, they'll be on their knees begging to go cuddle with the cows in the barn. lol

My cache? Someone watches too many "preppers" tv shows. You think that's what we're like? :LOL: You think those are the people the city folk will find out here? Those shows are city folk drivel. None of us that live out here can even stand watching them.

You might be able to go to your online walk time calculator and type in a number and have it tell you 2 days... but you have no earthly idea what is between here and there. Especially for 3-5 months of the year. Two days of solid walking without stopping. You think the average or even elite city dweller could ever make that trip? I could give them 3 months, and they still wouldn't make it here. Whatever is going to happen, will happen here last. We'll all have ample time to prepare and finish setting defenses. We already live normal lives every day in a state of preparation that so far exceeds that of city people... it won't even be much of a change to our lifestyle when it pops off.

I find your comments comical in the extreme. One of us is going to have a rude awakening when the shell game falls apart.

I'm pretty easy going... and don't let this kind of thing bother me anymore... but apparently people such as yourself simply forget about the fact that there are a huge number of people out in the sticks that are waking up every single day BEGGING for you city types to come try to take what they have by force. They are playing it out every day in their heads, hoping it will happen today. All they are waiting for is for you city types to ring the bell. As soon as they see you void social contracts, those dogs will be loosed upon you... and no amount of begging will stop them. You've been robbing them blind their entire lives, and they are pacing around every day right now like caged werewolves, just waiting for you to make the wrong move that can justify what they want to do to you.

The city people all have the same plan in a crisis as they have for living their everyday lives today: Find other people with resources, and take them. Well, good luck! Even those that don't intend on doing harm, if you ask them... step #1 in their survival plan: Escape the city.

Gee, I wonder why?

City people hate being confronted with the fact that so many of us have already escaped the city.

Or maybe I'm misinterpreting your posts... my knowledge of "arrogant city language" is somewhat limited.

Two days walk? lol You think you can walk from Rapid City to me, in 2 days? I'd like to see that. Some people might be able to, but its -40f out right now chief. 140 miles by road, 106 miles in a straight line, across rough treacherous country... and you think the city will find its way here in a couple days? lol By the time they make it here, I'm pretty sure that fight is over before they even reach my property. If they make it anywhere near here, they'll be on their knees begging to go cuddle with the cows in the barn. lol

My cache? Someone watches too many "preppers" tv shows. You think that's what we're like? :LOL: You think those are the people the city folk will find out here? Those shows are city folk drivel. None of us that live out here can even stand watching them.

You might be able to go to your online walk time calculator and type in a number and have it tell you 2 days... but you have no earthly idea what is between here and there. Especially for 3-5 months of the year. Two days of solid walking without stopping. You think the average or even elite city dweller could ever make that trip? I could give them 3 months, and they still wouldn't make it here. Whatever is going to happen, will happen here last. We'll all have ample time to prepare and finish setting defenses. We already live normal lives every day in a state of preparation that so far exceeds that of city people... it won't even be much of a change to our lifestyle when it pops off.

I find your comments comical in the extreme. One of us is going to have a rude awakening when the shell game falls apart.

I'm pretty easy going... and don't let this kind of thing bother me anymore... but apparently people such as yourself simply forget about the fact that there are a huge number of people out in the sticks that are waking up every single day BEGGING for you city types to come try to take what they have by force. They are playing it out every day in their heads, hoping it will happen today. All they are waiting for is for you city types to ring the bell. As soon as they see you void social contracts, those dogs will be loosed upon you... and no amount of begging will stop them. You've been robbing them blind their entire lives, and they are pacing around every day right now like caged werewolves, just waiting for you to make the wrong move that can justify what they want to do to you.

The city people all have the same plan in a crisis as they have for living their everyday lives today: Find other people with resources, and take them. Well, good luck! Even those that don't intend on doing harm, if you ask them... step #1 in their survival plan: Escape the city.

Gee, I wonder why?

City people hate being confronted with the fact that so many of us have already escaped the city.

Or maybe I'm misinterpreting your posts... my knowledge of "arrogant city language" is somewhat limited.
I’m glad you sleep well at night because of the plan you have in place for you and your family. A good plan is never a waste.

But all joking aside, if you think what you said is even remotely realistic, you should reevaluate.

You city types lol. I live in suburbs.

NYC alone has 30,000 cops….with weapons, body armor and basic firearms training.

If you think several won’t drive 3 hours north to where the farms are in upstate ny or Pennsylvania and shoot you and you AR with 5 mags and a crossbow for silent killing. You’re severely mistaken.

This is going off course as most threads do but Red Dawn isn’t reality.

And that one of my favorite movies ever.

And that’s before the national guard /military comes and secures your resources to be redistributed to the population. Because if anyone thinks of the shit hits the fan that there won’t be marshal law and other heavy handed govt policies out in place they are confused.

But I guess you have a plan for a Bradley with a squad of guys who might also be starving.

I’m glad you sleep well at night because of the plan you have in place for you and your family. A good plan is never a waste.

But all joking aside, if you think what you said is even remotely realistic, you should reevaluate.

NYC alone has 30,000 cops….with weapons, body armor and basic firearms training.

If you think several won’t drive 3 hours north to where the farms are in upstate ny or Pennsylvania and shoot you and you AR with 5 mags and a crossbow for silent killing. You’re severely mistaken.

And that’s before the national guard /military comes and secures your resources to be redistributed to the population. Because if anyone thinks of the shit hits the fan that there won’t be marshal law and other heavy handed govt policies out in place they are confused.

But I guess you have a plan for a Bradley with a squad of guys who might also be starving.

I think it's cute that you think suburbanites don't qualify as city types. lol

At every turn you say things like "prepper" and now you want to talk about "red dawn" and bradleys. A crossbow for "silent killing?" LOL :ROFLMAO:
Like every other city dweller, your reality is defined by what you see on TV.

Thank you for proving my points. All of them. Bye now.

I think it's cute that you think suburbanites don't qualify as city types. lol

At every turn you say things like "prepper" and now you want to talk about "red dawn" and bradleys. A crossbow for "silent killing?" LOL :ROFLMAO:
Like every other city dweller, your reality is defined by what you see on TV.

Thank you for proving my points. All of them. Bye now.
Adios..it’s see you when the world falls apart and I wants some pickled beans in a mason jar 😂

Now that I'm done talking with the city boy, I find these kinds of things interesting so I made a map quick.

Screenshot 2024-01-15 142543.png

The grey rectangle represents the size of the county I reside in... overlayed on NYC. While I didn't get the size of the rectangle exactly correct, it pretty closely represents the 2900 sq miles of my county.

Inside that same rectangle here where I am, lives fewer than 2,800 people, with more leaving every year.

I can't even imagine how many millions of people are inside that rectangle there in new york. Just on a rough estimate, probably something like 10 to 15 million people? More?

... but I'm sure they'll all be fine when there's no electricity, water, or sanitation for more than 72hrs. :ROFLMAO:

And who's allowing that? A central bank. Contrlled by?
There was no central bank back then, that was the problem.

There were banks creating their own currency etc.

Read several posts above where I give a brief explanation or read CC how the FED came about.

You live in the burbs. Where would you flee to? 72 hours and the city is stripped of resources. Many won't even wait that long to strip the burbs.
You act like those of us that are beyond the burbs haven't thought about the rest of your most likely scenario. I'll leave it at.... It's been talked about.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
There was no central bank back then, that was the problem.

There were banks creating their own currency etc.

Read several posts above where I give a brief explanation or read CC how the FED came about.
From December 1912 to December 1913, the Glass-Willis proposal was hotly debated, molded and reshaped. By December 23, 1913, when President Woodrow Wilson signed the Federal Reserve Act into law, it stood as a classic example of compromise—a decentralized central bank that balanced the competing interests of private banks and populist sentiment.

1914: Open for Business
Before

From December 1912 to December 1913, the Glass-Willis proposal was hotly debated, molded and reshaped. By December 23, 1913, when President Woodrow Wilson signed the Federal Reserve Act into law, it stood as a classic example of compromise—a decentralized central bank that balanced the competing interests of private banks and populist sentiment.

1914: Open for Business
Before
It took you that long to copy and paste from google.

At least toss in a spelling error so we think you actuality knew that already.

Now explain how it’s relevant with out emojis.

You live in the burbs. Where would you flee to? 72 hours and the city is stripped of resources. Many won't even wait that long to strip the burbs.
You act like those of us that are beyond the burbs haven't thought about the rest of your most likely scenario. I'll leave it at.... It's been talked about.
The more you guys talk about this the more embarrassing it becomes.

Put in some cool John Williams music with Optimus primes voice:

One church going hypocrite farmer …

Stands alone..

Awaiting the onslaught of Jews and weak city folk…

But he’s prepared with his grand daddy’s M70 in 270, and a sawed off pump shotgun..

Only one shall live…

Tune in next week for more retarded scenarios…brought to you by American Preppers “the food that outlasts the war”.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

OMG! When did @brianf become the enemy? I'm without a college degree and I understood what he was laying down....

I live in the least populated state in the union and probably the least populated county at that. We are 8000 strong in a massive county in the middle of nowhere.

I can totally understand the sentiment that our gov has been screwing us over for generations in league with the bankers. Unfortunately neither of those things fall at city dwellers feet. Obviously our priorities are different and our outlook on many things will differ as well but who in their right mind would wish for the fall of our country? So we can destroy ourselves?

Regardless of our understandings of the economy and how money works in the current age, we are where we are and there is damn little any of us can do about it.

The Walking Dead? Red Dawn? Or some other version of economic and civic downfall? If you take a look at the current active war zones (Ukraine, Israel) you see that the everyday person is just trying to go on with their life as if everything was normal. Just that fact is disturbing. In spite of whatever is coming none of us has any idea how it will play out on a micro level (at our individual home).

I will say that the skills one needs in the city/suburbs are not going to translate into a long healthy life in the country. Of course this is true in the opposite as well.

I have enjoyed reading some different perspectives on this and just thought our good friend @brianf was being unduly singled out for his economic prowess just because others may not agree with it.

• Haha
Now that I'm done talking with the city boy, I find these kinds of things interesting so I made a map quick.

View attachment 8323980

The grey rectangle represents the size of the county I reside in... overlayed on NYC. While I didn't get the size of the rectangle exactly correct, it pretty closely represents the 2900 sq miles of my county.

Inside that same rectangle here where I am, lives fewer than 2,800 people, with more leaving every year.

I can't even imagine how many millions of people are inside that rectangle there in new york. Just on a rough estimate, probably something like 10 to 15 million people? More?

... but I'm sure they'll all be fine when there's no electricity, water, or sanitation for more than 72hrs. :ROFLMAO:

Yet we’re still alive and doing well..amazing how the entire world didn’t collapse

I was out for 12 days and didn’t have to eat my children and Suffolk county has about 1.5 million.

Stay where it’s safe don’t venture out to the big city..there’s crime over yonder😂😂

You should rotate your stock of peppers this month and dump the old ones😂😂😂

IMG_7320.jpeg

OMG! When did @brianf become the enemy? I'm without a college degree and I understood what he was laying down....

I live in the least populated state in the union and probably the least populated county at that. We are 8000 strong in a massive county in the middle of nowhere.

I can totally understand the sentiment that our gov has been screwing us over for generations in league with the bankers. Unfortunately neither of those things fall at city dwellers feet. Obviously our priorities are different and our outlook on many things will differ as well but who in their right mind would wish for the fall of our country? So we can destroy ourselves?

Regardless of our understandings of the economy and how money works in the current age, we are where we are and there is damn little any of us can do about it.

The Walking Dead? Red Dawn? Or some other version of economic and civic downfall? If you take a look at the current active war zones (Ukraine, Israel) you see that the everyday person is just trying to go on with their life as if everything was normal. Just that fact is disturbing. In spite of whatever is coming none of us has any idea how it will play out on a micro level (at our individual home).

I will say that the skills one needs in the city/suburbs are not going to translate into a long healthy life in the country. Of course this is true in the opposite as well.

I have enjoyed reading some different perspectives on this and just thought our good friend @brianf was being unduly singled out for his economic prowess just because others may not agree with it.
Thanks but no need..I can say the sky is blue on a clear day and several members will argue..like a ex girlfriend lol

What the funny part is, they believe I thought this stuff up yesterday and it’s my fault for poor fiscal responsibility of the federal govt.

But it keeps me laughing during the day.

Plus I’m putting together a workbench in the basement so I need a break now and then

Last edited:
Shit, that might be the funniest thing I've read on the Hide......ever.
Go back and read some of your posts …I’ll take a distant 98th

You guys do know there are farms on long island…..you don’t have the market cornered on kissing your sister 😂😂😂

What’s funny is a guy can’t run a small business but thinks inherited money gives him the smarts to run a country.

And still he’s here supporting the organized crime that is the current “banking “ system

Reactions: Yasherka
What’s funny is a guy can’t run a small business but thinks inherited money gives him the smarts to run a country.

And still he’s here supporting the organized crime that is the current “banking “ system
Thankfully parents are still alive

But class was never your strong point.

Just a bitter poor lashing out again.