• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

All combloc people scammers?

TurboTrout

Two Star General
Minuteman
Oct 30, 2020
East Coast
So for a while one of my bucket list things was to date a Russian chick, child hood of 007 I guess lol, I didn’t really run into many Eastern Europe types, well fast forward and I move to south FL and the fuckers are everywhere, and they are VERY annoying and scammy, that dream of mine is goooonnnnneeeee 😂

But what gives? I don’t run into many talking about their roofing companies, new inventions, products they make, etc, seems they don’t generate money as much as they try to ride on the money the important, or as they say “essential”, people make. Plus all the shit you hear about in Russia and crooked and human trafficking Ukraine..

Just my AO, or is this a across the board type thing?

Go to any former Comecon country and find a real Russian. Not an import that wants to be American so bad, they wear track suits and talk stupid

Go to any former Comecon country and find a real Russian. Not an import that wants to be American so bad, they wear track suits and talk stupid

Seems it’s any place that embraced communism, look at chinese tourists, annoying as fuck, scammy and just filth, maybe it’s something genetic in populations susceptible to that hive mind type conditioning 🤷‍♂️

I hear the Ukrainian people's liberation army is looking for volunteers. No experience necessary. You can probably meet a few Ruskies ;)

Dude fuck that whole part of the world 😂

The comblocs over here, legit will park in the fire lane, walk into the Starbucks, loud as shit with their crotch fruit screaming and running around, be rude to the coffe dude, get tired of waiting for their drink and just grab someone else’s and leave. Shit culture.

• Haha
Reactions: Arc Light
...fast forward and I move to south FL...

But what gives?
Pretty much this right here...location, location, location

This was in the news not that long ago...she got a book deal or a movie?

Found this story on twitter... It's like toy story but with strippers

Governments are a product of the people, not the other way around. If the govt is scammy and corrupt, it is because of the people.

Reactions: TurboTrout