• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

All is forgiven come back ...

Greg,

Its just the same online training subscriptions we've had since 2009... there is nothing new about what is happening guys are just spitballing stuff

We are all good, the ads will keep things going fine

Nothing has changed

Sorry have been on a cruise and drunk on the floor. Sometimes both simultaneously.

Anyways, I'm in for some bucks towards the FUCK CBS crowdfunding campaign to get Frank his money instead of dealing with the liberal faggots of CBS ever again.

P.S. - The irony here is fantastic. CBS wants a firearms forum back. Irony. Right there.

I'm very glad we're as we are now. I'm very grateful that Frank has bitten as many bullets as he has had to in order to make it so.

I also think it does none of us, Frank especially, any good at all to badmouth CBS, or anybody else, for that matter. I'm not judging, not complaining, not referring to any single post, but rather, to all of them. It's just becoming a part of my nature not to take parting shots, is all. We're well enough off with things as they are without them.

Greg

CBS sort of deserves everything they get to quite honest... They were complete dicks and happy to screw a 1 man shop for what amounted to the cost of napkins at one CBS office... when it was pointed out what they did wrong it was an "oversight" or "Miscommunication", they played every legal card they could when all I wanted was my January payment which was before they took over scout... they flat out refused. Their argument was, they were "Entitled" to the money made off the site and me leaving robbed them of that. They were counting their cash made off my effort to the end of my contract, and felt they deserved it, so they taxed me for refusing to stay on.

CBS sort of deserves everything they get to quite honest... They were complete dicks and happy to screw a 1 man shop for what amounted to the cost of napkins at one CBS office... when it was pointed out what they did wrong it was an "oversight" or "Miscommunication", they played every legal card they could when all I wanted was my January payment which was before they took over scout... they flat out refused. Their argument was, they were "Entitled" to the money made off the site and me leaving robbed them of that. They were counting their cash made off my effort to the end of my contract, and felt they deserved it, so they taxed me for refusing to stay on.

Tried to PM you, but it says you've exceeded your PM allowance :eek:

That is funny and I think it is just right for this site... I can see a Ban Hammer War Happening ... I would probably have to do 10 days for $10 so it's not too bad on people

Veer_G and princesspicklebunny would keep you in Gaga albums for life. ArmyJerry vs all us jarheads, Maser with whomever that day, and you could probably pay dividends back to the members with that income stream

It's when they pimp you out with a smile on their face that you really know how much they care.

Well you know that when you get slapped it's because you deserve it, "and they just looking out fo you"

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/image.ibb.co\/bKdjAa\/Empty_Paper.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Well you know that when you get slapped it's because you deserve it, "and they just looking out fo you"

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_uHBFiAnpZs?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>